• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Utah Thread - Dead thread is dead

r3d d09

Smash Master
Connor, you missed the best hook in the game lastnight, we were having terrible ping/lag. 5-9 second lag.

I hooked someone and got the kill. the whole basement at stevens went crazy. haha. it was way funny.

get an account and lets play.

r3d d09

Smash Master
TOURNEY, THIS SATURDAY AT RJ'S

BE THERE, KIDS ARE STILL JUST FIVE BUCKS. MONSTER TRUCK MADNESS. BE THERE

No, but really, tourney at RJ's. this will most likely be the last one. hit it up, say your goodbyes and everything else guys.

Sexy Yaz

Smash Apprentice
LOL none of you guys can prove your legit at some dumb game till you play competitively

Sexy Yaz

Smash Apprentice
... my group of friends entered a competition yaz, and they might be coming with us up to supercon and enter the hon tourney there.
Oh wow THEY must be amazing then!!! LOL

And I'm teaming with Marco this tourney if he goes haha. If he doesn't, then you're next in line C!? ;)

P.s. I seem to have misplaced my phone somewhere... again... so don't be getting butthurt if I don't text back.

Junpappy

Smash Lord
North America is the weakest of the three regions that play DotA competitively (and presumably HoN would be no different) so even going to a tournament wouldn't prove all that much unless it's a high level tourney.

Sexy Yaz

Smash Apprentice
North America is the weakest of the three regions that play DotA competitively (and presumably HoN would be no different) so even going to a tournament wouldn't prove all that much unless it's a high level tourney.
CREA is SOOO smart hahaha. But I can usually trust what he has to say cause he actually knows what he's talking about

We'll have to play yaz
Yeah dude, hopefully we can wash away some of that scrubbiness haha! Come to the tourney Saturday and we'll play some serious friendlies.

-Final-

Aria♪
K well this place is in draper so that's closer than rj's to most of you by like... 20 mins, it doesn't have any tv's so we'd have to bring some. It's about the same size as the one at blue pancakes as well, maybe a little bigger though. I'd be able to bring 2 tv's, a wii, and lot's of gatorade (my dad has connections here). Like I said earlier, lots of good places to eat, very close by, all within 5 mins walking distance, and as an idea of were it is, it's right next to juan diego (you can almost see the school from the pool area). It will most likely cost a little to use it, so to cover that, it would be a $1 entry and I'd make the tournament only $4 to enter. My grandma actually lives in the area (and no its not retirement homes or senior housing) so it would be very easy to get a date to do this on. What do you guys think?
I could probably walk there from my house... I've walked to the school before.

Sinz

The only true DR vet.
Premium
Actually 4/5 of the top 5 teams are in north america with only msi being European. Team 5, Load, Boss, and Milk are all American teams.

Dekar173

Justice Man
When I played, DotA was absolutely dominated by Asian teams (competitively).

Wanna know why it's not any more? Because they're playing SC2. That is the ONLY reason. America is garbage at any and all RTS, as we give more respect to FPS than any other country in the world. It's kind of funny, due to our culture, we value being able to aim a gun over being able to orchestrate a master minded attack XD

Sexy Yaz

Smash Apprentice

Wanna know why it's not any more? Because they're playing SC2. That is the ONLY reason. America is garbage at any and all RTS, as we give more respect to FPS than any other country in the world. It's kind of funny, due to our culture, we value being able to aim a gun over being able to orchestrate a master minded attack XD
Another smart man!!! It's always the smart people that are good at smash :p :p BWAHAHAHAHA

CorruptFate

The Corrupted

Wanna know why it's not any more? Because they're playing SC2. That is the ONLY reason. America is garbage at any and all RTS, as we give more respect to FPS than any other country in the world. It's kind of funny, due to our culture, we value being able to pretend to aim a gun over being able to orchestrate a master minded attack XD
you left out a few words.

Z'zgashi

Smash Legend
NNID
ZzgashiZzShy
3DS FC
1521-3678-2980
thanks
but yo is taht a club house? or some rec center?
It's a club house, yes. It's rarely completely booked aside from hollidays and a few other days as well. Also it only has one big room so almost that entire building is the area we'd be using.

DZLE

Smash Master
Me and Crea are willing to take any of you guys on. KoTl tells me everything I need to know about you.
No love from you anymore.
Connor, you missed the best hook in the game lastnight, we were having terrible ping/lag. 5-9 second lag.

I hooked someone and got the kill. the whole basement at stevens went crazy. haha. it was way funny.

get an account and lets play.
Well i'll probably get this job, which means I will have money.
I should be there. I got work, and golf in the a.m. but I'll try n make it.

Who you partnering with Yaz?
C!Z, you golf? You know River Oaks? My dad runs that place, he is the pro there. PGA certified haha he's way too good. I've been golfin all my life. If you like the course I can get free golf (with friends) on slow days. We might be able to play.
those koreans got nothin on us!
Who are you again
Come over tomorrow. ANYONE WELCOME. I can probably feed your gay ah's too.
I might...

DZLE

Smash Master
Haha word. It's kind of busier at this time so i'm not sure how often we can play, but if it can happen i'll let you know.

Top Bottom