• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Utah Thread - Dead thread is dead

Sexy Yaz

Smash Apprentice
__X__ mad cause everyone thinks espy is better and prolly will for a real long time.

___X___

Smash Lord
Lol at under scores!! XD
anyways, did you guys smash all day saturdy?? I would assume it ended way early from lack of attendance. It's Safe to say me and my brothers had a way good Saturday. I hope you guys did as well.

-Mars-

Smash Hero
X!!! Next time we see each other lets Yoshi v. Sonic mm cuz last time we played it wasn't as serious and I could tell you were holding back a little at the beginning
Dont do this unless you just like blowing your money.

Also RJ is on the loose lol. Yaz account bout ta be supa banned

___X___

Smash Lord
Oh, really? Hmph, I swear more people didn't show. Or is our smash scene really that small? Err, correction - or are the rj tourneys really that small? And yaz, how'd you get third? I know you didn't lose to that scrubby player named red pendleton.

Sinz

The only true DR vet.
Premium
Oh, really? Hmph, I swear more people didn't show. Or is our smash scene really that small? Err, correction - or are the rj tourneys really that small? And yaz, how'd you get third? I know you didn't lose to that scrubby player named red pendleton.
I was there and had to leave early. A few others did the same thing.

___X___

Smash Lord
Zz! Don't listen mars! The man speaks nonsense! You beat me fare and square in that friendlie!! So, how much money will we be playing for? ^_^

Sexy Yaz

Smash Apprentice
Chris is gay.

He claims to want the smash scene to get bigger and better but then doesn't do anything for anyone unless he has an alternate incentive such as money.

Its not that utah scene is small or that RJ hosts small tourneys Chris, its just the mexis make up the other half of the scene since you guys populate like rabbits and have relatives and other Mexican friends in every single drawer and and or cupboard of your home.

Minato

穏やかじゃない
Chris is gay.

He claims to want the smash scene to get bigger and better but then doesn't do anything for anyone unless he has an alternate incentive such as money.

Its not that utah scene is small or that RJ hosts small tourneys Chris, its just the mexis make up the other half of the scene since you guys populate like rabbits and have relatives and other Mexican friends in every single drawer and and or cupboard of your home.
I lol'ed. In Chris's defense, I don't think he has a job.
So this is probably his main way to earn money. Can't blame him.

Dark Ryu

Smash Ace
The tourney this Saturday was FUN! I love winning with Fox and Ike. (:
Everyone here is getting all salty at each other for no reason... and duh our scene is small. Why argue about it?

Anyways NEW NARUTO EPISODE WAS RAAAAPE!

dRyu Edit: Nah you and Chris were just being gay. That's all.

Sexy Yaz

Smash Apprentice
Tourney was a lot of fun!! Most of the regulars showed up with the exception of the mexis.

And I didn't lose a single match Chris LOL. I won winner's against Marco (matches were pretty close) then left to watch a move haha. It was only a 1$ entry fee so it didn't matter.

Shout outs to ...

DS4 for improving a lot. There was a noticeable difference between when I played you last and when we played yesterday.
RedDOG for beating players he usually loses to.
RJ for going all Falcon and planking hahahaha.
Marco for ALMOST taking a match off of me ;) :p <3 you mang
Chris and the mexis for not showing up lololol ***s

It was a lot of fun getting together with everyone again. We should definitely have a big smashfest this week so I can friendly everyone cause I didn't get to play as much as I wanted to yesterday.

P.s. I talked to RJ and he said he won't be posting on my account anymore so we're all good.

DZLE

Smash Master
I stopped watching Naruto around the time Jiraiya went to fight Pain. I then started reading the manga, which is what I do now for Naruto. Fights aren't as exciting... maybe i'll go back to watching the anime a bit.

Also, sorry I didnt go to the tourney. I was actually going to.

Minato

穏やかじゃない
I stopped watching Naruto around the time Jiraiya went to fight Pain. I then started reading the manga, which is what I do now for Naruto. Fights aren't as exciting... maybe i'll go back to watching the anime a bit.

Also, sorry I didnt go to the tourney. I was actually going to.
Stick with the manga unless you have free time that you want to kill off.
Even then, just stick with the manga.

You could put that time into reading One Piece instead though. :)

Anyways... I want to come back sometime during summer just to play Smash with everyone here again.
Hopefully I can. I'll have to wait and see though.

Z'zgashi

Smash Legend
NNID
ZzgashiZzShy
3DS FC
1521-3678-2980
I tried watching naruto. It used to be real good but now its... not as good...

I just watch bleach and am picking up soul eater

Z'zgashi

Smash Legend
NNID
ZzgashiZzShy
3DS FC
1521-3678-2980
PC I have a favor to ask. It's pretty small but it would be very helpful :3

Z'zgashi

Smash Legend
NNID
ZzgashiZzShy
3DS FC
1521-3678-2980
Really? I might have to pick it up again... But I'm so behind I haven't seen it in months...

DZLE

Smash Master
Agreed with Sinz. Only thing to top it right now is Rock Lee vs Gaara fight.

Anyway, I'm gonna start reading one peice.

Minato

穏やかじゃない
I know i'm just saying that was the first memorable fight of the series imo
Because it was the best fight that was in the anime hands down.
The directing sucks now in the anime. I dunno if it just deteriorated because of stalling or they're prioritizing the new movie.

Top Bottom