• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Utah Thread - Dead thread is dead

C!Z

Smash Lord
So when is all the melee talk gonna actually turn into some melee? My place is always open for friendlies with 1 or 3 more people. I don't like rotating with 3 people total. Either 2 set ups of 1v1 or teamsies. Or just singles is fantastic.

DZLE

Smash Master
Red dog, when you go to C!Z, take me. I need some Melee with skilled peeps so I can fine-tone my game.

If it's ok with C!Z, I mean.

CorruptFate

The Corrupted
Just wanted to let people know that today is Wild child/fatalerror's (my brother) 18th b-day, and he is now legal. If you want to say something to him his # was here.

Z'zgashi

Smash Legend
NNID
ZzgashiZzShy
3DS FC
1521-3678-2980
Just wanted to let people know that today is Wild child/fatalerror's (my brother) 18th b-day, and he is now legal. If you want to say something to him his # is 801-548-9321.
I think this could be considered spam...

Sexy Yaz

Smash Apprentice
SPAM = Stupid Pointless Annoying Message

So no, it's not SPAM ZzzzzZZ

Wild used to be part of our scene and it's his b-day so everyone should text him happy b-day.

Kofu

Smash Master
NNID
Atoyont
3DS FC
1521-4492-7542
You can beat most level nine computers with Ike's Jab and a bit of intelligence.
It's hilarious. Just hold A and watch them fail.

Also is it just me, or does Melee seem to have greater input delay than Brawl?

Sinz

The only true DR vet.
Premium
You can beat most level nine computers with Ike's Jab and a bit of intelligence.
It's hilarious. Just hold A and watch them fail.

Also is it just me, or does Melee seem to have greater input delay than Brawl?
Its got a smaller buffer range than brawl.

Kofu

Smash Master
NNID
Atoyont
3DS FC
1521-4492-7542
No, it's like... when I try to jump, it doesn't register as quickly.
Probably that a lot of moves are slower, I don't really know. Maybe it's the buffering range.

Perfect Chaos

Smash Master
NNID
PerfectChaos7
WTF...did you just say Brawl jumps are faster than Melee's?!
Brawl+ spent months on find ways to make Brawl's jumps faster and more fluent like Melee's. They couldn't do it completely, only managing to make it a bit better, since Brawl's physics engine and jump mechanics were poorly designed and it pretty much unfixable.
I'm not trying to start a Melee vs Brawl war or anything; it's just I don't know how someone could think this...

But yeah, the reason why Melee you seem to have a "greater input delay" to you is probably because Brawl has a universal buffer system, which you're too used to (I guess).

Kofu

Smash Master
NNID
Atoyont
3DS FC
1521-4492-7542
It's been a while since I played Melee and when I played it to get all the characters again (since the data got deleted), it seemed like there was more lag.

But I really don't know much about Melee, so you're probably right. Thanks.

DZLE

Smash Master
No, it's like... when I try to jump, it doesn't register as quickly.
Probably that a lot of moves are slower, I don't really know. Maybe it's the buffering range.
LOL WAT
WTF...did you just say Brawl jumps are faster than Melee's?!
Brawl+ spent months on find ways to make Brawl's jumps faster and more fluent like Melee's. They couldn't do it completely, only managing to make it a bit better, since Brawl's physics engine and jump mechanics were poorly designed and it pretty much unfixable.
I'm not trying to start a Melee vs Brawl war or anything; it's just I don't know how someone could think this...

But yeah, the reason why Melee you seem to have a "greater input delay" to you is probably because Brawl has a universal buffer system, which you're too used to (I guess).
This. Brawl jumps are way slower, and Brawl+ comes closer than brawl.
It's gotta be that buffer yo.

Btw, Brawl vs Melee war, Melee wins.
inb4genericTHEYAREEQUALGAMESILIKETHEMFORDIFFERENTTHINGS

Kofu

Smash Master
NNID
Atoyont
3DS FC
1521-4492-7542

LOL WAT

This. Brawl jumps are way slower, and Brawl+ comes closer than brawl.
It's gotta be that buffer yo.

Btw, Brawl vs Melee war, Melee wins.
inb4genericTHEYAREEQUALGAMESILIKETHEMFORDIFFERENTTHINGS
I'll have to test it out again I guess.

But I think the whole better argument is stupid.

Z'zgashi

Smash Legend
NNID
ZzgashiZzShy
3DS FC
1521-3678-2980
Lol, name searched my name for the fisrt time EVAR... and no one talks about me :'( (except once in the rob social apparently... yes...)

DZLE

Smash Master
LOL DS4!!!
I beat you with my puff and now you wanna MM it for 10+ Dollars?

50 Dollars or it's not happening.

Minato

穏やかじゃない
I don't bother searching my name on SWF. If anything, all I'd find are responses or the Naruto thread. :laugh:

Top Bottom