• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Utah Thread - Dead thread is dead

Sexy Yaz

Smash Apprentice
Smashfest over thanksgiving break?? I'm so down for that.

Mars i'll go to your house if your sister is there (;

Sexy Yaz

Smash Apprentice
Death By Scrub!!! PC is never ever wrong!!

And MM me DSB!!! I've actually been playing brawl and melee still with the best in utah ;) hahahahaha everyone should mm me!

-Mars-

Smash Hero
Haha PC cracks me up. I live in Layton about 15 mins from Lagoon. If people actually wanna come i could do it friday or saturday. I got 3 tvs, a wii, and a xbox 360....we could order pizza with the money DS4 gives me.

spudzalot

Smash Journeyman
CIZ I think my premade just ***** you in LoL. And it wasnt because we had a broken team. ;)

Then you wouldnt add me to friends :(

C!Z

Smash Lord
Oh I didn't know it was you. I don't accept random requests.

Yeah our team wasn't prepared for that kinda team, not to mention our 0-11 rammus(you know who Marco) and no good WW didn't really help.

Z'zgashi

Smash Legend
NNID
ZzgashiZzShy
3DS FC
1521-3678-2980
Oh I didn't know it was you. I don't accept random requests.

Yeah our team wasn't prepared for that kinda team, not to mention our 0-11 rammus(you know who Marco) and no good WW didn't really help.
If I had a computer that could handle LoL, I would totally play that game. I haven't played SC2 in forever because I can't run it without massive lag either :/

Sexy Yaz

Smash Apprentice
Seph

Post less and play more!!

Dscrub!! Let's smash soon like we did at the aguilars hahaha!!!

and someone tell mars he's ********

-Mars-

Smash Hero
Alrite Saturday at 2 til 10. My family goes to church so some people can stay later if they want down in the basement but it's small so yea.

So Yaz and DS4 anybody else coming?

Death Arcana

Rum is for Drinking
3DS FC
3179-6169-5116
Well lucky you why don't you go play kinzer & sk92

And there is a yoshi main called null who lives in Vegas don't know if he's active anymore

Sexy Yaz

Smash Apprentice
Hey Mars

I'm going... probably bringing a few people

Got a new friend that loves smash! haha newb status but he's pretty good. he'll prolly come along with a few other people. If you guys wanna get some good training in, come to this fest haha!

and i can bring a cube with melee (:

-Mars-

Smash Hero
Awesome. Bring TVs & Wiis & copies of Brawl. Cuz we only got 1 Wii n 3 TV's so depending on the number of people we probably should have at least another Wii and we can fit about 6 TVs in the room if there's a lot of people. N cool Yaz Melee is cool u should teach me how to play.

ALSO SOMEBODY BRING RJ!

address: 2315 E 3450 N Layton 84040

My cell is 801-719-9430 if you got questions or whatever.

N ZZ WAT THA HELL MAN! WHO TAKES A TRIP DURING A BLIZZARD?

Top Bottom