• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Utah Thread - Dead thread is dead

Z'zgashi

Smash Legend
NNID
ZzgashiZzShy
3DS FC
1521-3678-2980
One of my friends Nexus said he was in Vegas this weekend. Did you play him ZZ? He was a TL or a ROB and he's rly young lol.
I DID!! I 3 stocked him with Pikachu :D

Yay for completely forgetting about the smashfest... Eh, I had other plans anyways.

On a completely random note, this is my 6th post in one day (as opposed to my usual 1 a week). There's something wrong with me...
Good... My plan is working.. Soon you will be like me and post 24/7...

Sexy Yaz

Smash Apprentice
XDDD i went to the smash fest too haha but they said you left at 7:30 haha and i got there with the Mexis at 9:30 it was so much fun thanks for hosting mars :)

___X___

Smash Lord
I took Nevadas 4th best player to the last game and he mains wolf who is one of yoshi's hardest mu's :D

EDIT: I got ***** by SK92 though lol
Heyyy I went to Nevada and placed HIGHER than all the nevada people and even took 2nd at a regional!!!

and even took m2k to the last game!!

oh wait, so if I did that... does it mean you suck? O_o....

vazor

Smash Apprentice
Heyyy I went to Nevada and placed HIGHER than all the nevada people and even took 2nd at a regional!!!

Hmm I wonder why RJ doesn't Cool Story Bro stuff like this?

Perfect Chaos

Smash Master
NNID
PerfectChaos7
You shouldn't make fun of other people by accusing them of behaving like someone 10 years younger than them (in this case, isn't even true, anyway, since games, especially fighting games, aren't targeted just for teenagers) when you, yourself behaves like someone ten years younger than you are.

Sexy Yaz

Smash Apprentice
i love you guyz!! let's have another smash fest soon (: (: (: too bad c!z isn't here anymore cause i freaking own at melee hahaha

Sinz

The only true DR vet.
Premium
@PC Dayum son.

@Yaz lets hang out sometime. I'm free on Thursday.

Z'zgashi

Smash Legend
NNID
ZzgashiZzShy
3DS FC
1521-3678-2980

I'm getting better, you're just too good. :p

Hey Chris!
I got some more!!

@PC
Why is your font so small??
I started reading Elfen Lied. I'm at chapter 31, I just read the part where Bando says he's in debt to Mayu.

i love you guyz!! let's have another smash fest soon (: (: (: too bad c!z isn't here anymore cause i freaking own at melee hahaha
If there's another smashfest, count me in!

Tsuteto

火事で死ね
Hey. So, I'm moving, in January, and getting married in May. Why is this important? Because I'm selling a whole bunch of stuff right now to earn whatever money I can. As seen in this link (and some other details):

http://forums.beatgamer.com/viewtopic.php?f=16&t=115

Just figured some of you guys might want something, or know of someone who wants what I'm selling. Feel free to give me a buzz if you're interested in anything.

(801) 836-9297

___X___

Smash Lord
You shouldn't make fun of other people by accusing them of behaving like someone 10 years younger than them (in this case, isn't even true, anyway, since games, especially fighting games, aren't targeted just for teenagers) when you, yourself behaves like someone ten years younger than you are.
Shuddup, Pc. You stopped playing smash cause you suck and you can't win money anymore.

:awesome:

Z'zgashi

Smash Legend
NNID
ZzgashiZzShy
3DS FC
1521-3678-2980
It will never fail. It already has almost 10 posts and there are only 4 members.

-Mars-

Smash Hero

no you suck. you lost to tyrant at MLG and he is GARBZ compared to m2k, if you brawled moar and salted less you wouldnt have had that problem.

oh and cool story bro at the top part.

Hmm I wonder why RJ doesn't Cool Story Bro stuff like this?
I jus did mang i jus did

And I wonder why you're so old and still playing video games O___o??
I wonder why you are so old and you still try to get with 13 and 14 yr olds?!!?!?? shes almost __ is not a legit john. pedo.

cool story, brobot.

but i guess it makes sense i mean chris does try to get with girls about that age

Hey. So, I'm moving, in January, and getting married in May. Why is this important? Because I'm selling a whole bunch of stuff right now to earn whatever money I can. As seen in this link (and some other details):

http://forums.beatgamer.com/viewtopic.php?f=16&t=115

Just figured some of you guys might want something, or know of someone who wants what I'm selling. Feel free to give me a buzz if you're interested in anything.

(801) 836-9297
those are all pretty stereotypical games and WAY more expensive than they should be for most of them, like you may aswell have not even posted, every gamer ever owns those.

When he stopped entering tourneys???
and when he kept failing?
yeah, that's when.
so wait.... you get at vazor for still playing video games with people around our age and younger but then shortly after acknowledge that he doesnt anymore....

uspeshul?

~RJ

vazor

Smash Apprentice
And I wonder why you're so old and still playing video games O___o??
Are you saying once you reach a certain age you're going to stop playing smash? :glare: GET OFF MY SMASHBOARDS lol
<3 Chris - sorry I'm not super good at trolling, gonna leave the rest to RJ :)

oh and cool story bro at the top part.
I jus did mang i jus did
Hahaha nice complete troll is complete :)

He was talking about PC, tho it is true I haven't showed up in a while. IMO it is perfectly reasonable to not pay to be in a tourney that you won't win. But it is a good idea to still do it once in a while (e.g. at GEEX) if you plan on ever improving.

games, especially fighting games, aren't targeted just for teenagers
QFT. If I were the type to have forum signatures, I would sig this for a while. :green:

Tsuteto

火事で死ね
All depends on the entry fee. Five bucks once a month? I find that justifiable, even if there's a good chance I'll lose it. Heck, I did it for DDR a bunch even. Who knows how much money I "handed over" there.

Nothing as bad as my first smash tourney though....

-Mars-

Smash Hero
If people that don't win never enter tournaments than there would never be any tournaments.

I don't win tournaments but I go because I have fun and I enjoy competing. No matter how much you think otherwise the only way for you to get truly better is to MM and enter tournies.

And seriously if you don't have 5 dollars for entry fees than wow.

___X___

Smash Lord
Hey noobs. so there's gonna be a LOCK-IN (all nighter) at Sandy Nicklecade and it costs 20 bucks to enter.
there's gonna be free games and smash and shi, if anything, bring your wii's and tvs.
think of it as an all nighter gaming shi with smash.

here's the link if anyone is interested http://forums.beatgamer.com/viewtopic.php?f=21&t=110

P.s you guys still suck at this game.

Z'zgashi

Smash Legend
NNID
ZzgashiZzShy
3DS FC
1521-3678-2980
lol chris, that's been on UGTO for the past couple days, but good job for finding it as well :p

I really wanna come, ill bring stuff if i can.

Also, I found a place that looks really promising for tournaments! It costs $5 an hour and has space/power outlets for about 10 TV's and could hold 30ish people. It's about 10 mins North of that place for the UTAH, so it should be slightly closer for most of you. It's about 10 mins East of Gkirbs house, most of you probably pass it on the way to his place.

Tsuteto

火事で死ね
Wish I could go to the lock-in, but I've got work the next morn.

Earning money > spending it right now.

-Final-

Aria♪
I started reading Elfen Lied. I'm at chapter 31, I just read the part where Bando says he's in debt to Mayu.
I applaud you for making it that far without quitting because of how... disturbing it is. Regardless of that, it is amazing, so keep reading it.

That new place for a tourney sounds like a good idea as well.

Death Arcana

Rum is for Drinking
3DS FC
3179-6169-5116
Final IMO Zz should watch it first
Because if he watches it than reads it the anime won't be such a disappointment to him
Which is what happened with you.
Now I always say the manga is the best x10 but I enjoyed the anime because I saw it first
I know I would of thought the anime sucked if I read it first

-Mars-

Smash Hero
If people that don't win never enter tournaments than there would never be any tournaments.
this.

Hey noobs. so there's gonna be a LOCK-IN (all nighter) at Sandy Nicklecade and it costs 20 bucks to enter.
there's gonna be free games and smash and shi, if anything, bring your wii's and tvs.
think of it as an all nighter gaming shi with smash.

here's the link if anyone is interested http://forums.beatgamer.com/viewtopic.php?f=21&t=110

P.s you guys still suck at this game.
dont go guys, the mexis sure arent, they jus wanna lock all the scrubs up together for awhile to see if they get better at smash.

but they wont.

or maybe they hopin you'll get/*****

all i know for sure is i aint tryna sleep over wit a bunch of grown men i never met b4 at a nickelcade, theres prolly gonna be alota coin insertion is all im sayin.

lol chris, that's been on UGTO for the past couple days, but good job for finding it as well :p

I really wanna come, ill bring stuff if i can.

Also, I found a place that looks really promising for tournaments! It costs $5 an hour and has space/power outlets for about 10 TV's and could hold 30ish people. It's about 10 mins North of that place for the UTAH, so it should be slightly closer for most of you. It's about 10 mins East of Gkirbs house, most of you probably pass it on the way to his place.
noice, depending on how many people show up the venue fee wud be like a 1-3 bucks a person

Wish I could go to the lock-in, but I've got work the next morn.

Earning money > spending it right now.
yous a full grown man..... i dont know much about these mormon lock in things but im sure this is like the place to be for the scout leaders that **** scouts.

~RJ

Z'zgashi

Smash Legend
NNID
ZzgashiZzShy
3DS FC
1521-3678-2980
I applaud you for making it that far without quitting because of how... disturbing it is. Regardless of that, it is amazing, so keep reading it.

That new place for a tourney sounds like a good idea as well.
Actually, I haven't found anything disturbing so far. Probably due to all the things I see on furry sites lol.

Final IMO Zz should watch it first
Because if he watches it than reads it the anime won't be such a disappointment to him
Which is what happened with you.
Now I always say the manga is the best x10 but I enjoyed the anime because I saw it first
I know I would of thought the anime sucked if I read it first
I didn't even know there was an anime O.o
Also, are you going to the lock-in? If so, can you bring my tv?

Minato

穏やかじゃない
all i know for sure is i aint tryna sleep over wit a bunch of grown men i never met b4 at a nickelcade, theres prolly gonna be alota coin insertion is all im sayin.
LOL Yeah, I don't think I'd want to spend all night at the Nickelcade there.
I went there once, but staying there all night would be weird.

Z'zgashi

Smash Legend
NNID
ZzgashiZzShy
3DS FC
1521-3678-2980
The arcade lock-in was legit, the Music gaming people are awesome and I had some amazing matches with DS4!

@Ichigo: I play melee a little, I'm not very good though. I main Jiggs, Yoshi, Pichu, and Mewtwo

Minato

穏やかじゃない
Anybody in Utah have Marvel VS Capcom 2 on PSN and wants to play me?
I'd ask to do Smash 64 online instead but I don't have that laptop here at my house for the time being.

Top Bottom