• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Utah Thread - Dead thread is dead

Staz

Smash Lord
Smash fest

this friday *****es, anytime after 2 you guys can start showing up, decimo is gonna be there along with two other friends

text me for the adress.

and also, I am gonna be a volunteer at geex as well :)

Staz

Smash Lord
can't wait to see everyone ^.^ 801-793-1283. only utah scrubs are allowed. try to bring as much as set ups as you guys can, I have a couple chairs (lol buzz) and tables (LOL BUZZ) a set up, a tv, brawl, Melee, mkwii. air conditioning.

-Mars-

Smash Hero
no.

I'll text you.
no.

hit me up mars lol
no.

that only work if you guys were people who either actually played smash or that i wanted to hang out with.

umad?
can't wait to see everyone ^.^ 801-793-1283. only utah scrubs are allowed. try to bring as much as set ups as you guys can, I have a couple chairs (lol buzz) and tables (LOL BUZZ) a set up, a tv, brawl, Melee, mkwii. air conditioning.
you dont have air conditioning. liar.

tyme for some casuals lol
so its time for some ds4's? idk, those fail.

TheBuzzSaw

Young Link Extraordinaire
BRoomer
I'm coming to retrieve those! >:[

-Mars-

Smash Hero
So the smashfest is on like Donkey Kong?

I might go if the Ortiz Mayweather fight isn't on Friday.

Also how can you guys not be able to tell when it's me or RJ posting.

Here's a clue: punctuation & spelling.

r3d d09

Smash Master
When I was trying to did out where the casuals were at pnt. Zz was the only one who text me back out of about 6 people. Mad props zz.

I might go. Then hit up game haven and get more store credit

Marz, I can always tell from spelling or when a post contains Bj haha

:phone:

Staz

Smash Lord
it's on like donkey dong (STEVE-O)

don't forget to park in the guest's parking lot (the middle) if you guys need any help or directions text me

Sexy Yaz

Smash Apprentice
^ this is true... I'm going to start practicing for geex ;) most intense tourney ever for me haha

:phone:

Top Bottom