• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Utah Thread - Dead thread is dead

-Mars-

Smash Hero
I know this is trolling but judging from how you play Third Strike, I lol'ed.
Wake up hadoukens and srks. I mean come on.
you've only played me online tho, its super different. like offline i dont get knocked down enough by anyone to learn any good get up options.

Minato

穏やかじゃない
you've only played me online tho, its super different. like offline i dont get knocked down enough by anyone to learn any good get up options.
I thought you never played offline with people? And 50 dollar MM if I ever make it out to Utah. :)

-Mars-

Smash Hero
I thought you never played offline with people? And 50 dollar MM if I ever make it out to Utah. :)
I never get to play offline SF with anyone </3

and deal, ten dollar mm if i ever make it out to california

-Mars-

Smash Hero
Devon has actually gotten money at the last 3 tournaments believe it or not so who knows.

I'm going i guess since it seems like there's actually people showing up n stuff.

PhilNye you coming to this or what? This is Mars by the way in case you haven't realized that I let another guy post on my account.

MK allowed at this tourny?

Any way we could start singles early? I probly gotta leave around 4.

And lol at the Street Fighter people getting trolled.

Ken Neth

Smash Champion
Yes! It looks like this is going to be an alright turnout. I'm excited :) Hope to see you all there tomorrow.

It's 'starting' at ten, so it'll easily be done in time for you to get back by four. I imagine it'll start a little bit late as always, but people should try their hardest to get there on time so we can get it running close to on time.

By the way, if anyone is interested, you are welcome to come to my church and hear my "homecoming" talk and there will be food afterwards at my house. The address of my church is 1090 N 400 E, Orem, UT and it starts at nine. Everyone is welcome if you want to come :)

Tsuteto

火事で死ね
Starts at nine, got it ^^ I'll be there.

And I may show up later to the tournament just to say hi or something. Wouldn't be until after 12, but we'll see.

Steve, before you leave Orem area, text me to get your coat. 801.836.9297

Z'zgashi

Smash Legend
NNID
ZzgashiZzShy
3DS FC
1521-3678-2980
Devon got money the last 2, and its cuz he beat Steve twice and gave me that horrific Falco MU lol.

Z'zgashi

Smash Legend
NNID
ZzgashiZzShy
3DS FC
1521-3678-2980
Ill just sandbag my way to victory. You'll be camped so hard you'll start having nightmare about eggs.

Z'zgashi

Smash Legend
NNID
ZzgashiZzShy
3DS FC
1521-3678-2980
They may not seem that way now, but you've never seen any eggs like these before.

Z'zgashi

Smash Legend
NNID
ZzgashiZzShy
3DS FC
1521-3678-2980
These eggs pop in an explosion of rainbows and egg shells, and leave behind the stench of beautiful, beautiful mangoes.

Z'zgashi

Smash Legend
NNID
ZzgashiZzShy
3DS FC
1521-3678-2980
It's kind of like ****. At first you're scared as ****. Next, you realize that it actually feels amazing. Then you wake up and you're pregnant.

Sexy Yaz

Smash Apprentice
Zz get your **** out of the Utah thread! I hate random noobs posting in the only thread i read. That means you steam. Utah sucks at brawl but Colorado is worse. We've already proved it so gtfo. We don't want to go to your tournament and embarrass you.

Z'zgashi

Smash Legend
NNID
ZzgashiZzShy
3DS FC
1521-3678-2980
Nah man, Steam is cool and he's in the closest thing aside from Vegas to being our closest neighboring scene. Sure, Utah > Colorado is probably true, but kicking out people close to you is pretty dumb imo.

Sexy Yaz

Smash Apprentice
Shut up Zz. You suck. Stop having convos in the Utah thread with random noobs. It's annoying

Thanks for picking up Gk tomorrow.

Z'zgashi

Smash Legend
NNID
ZzgashiZzShy
3DS FC
1521-3678-2980
Lol, I suck? Once MK is gone, you'll have problems beating even me as has already been the case, he's your crutch and you know it. Stop telling everyone they're bad when you need to use a broken character to beat anyone even somewhat notable.

Sexy Yaz

Smash Apprentice
Lmao good job Zz. You're Yoshi is trash, even after all the time you've put into him. You would never, ever be able to do half the things i do with MK if you were given double the time I've put into him. You use a ****ty character and John about it all the time. I've been using the same character since the game came out and that's why my Mk is as good as it is. No one in Utah will ever be as good at Mk as me. As cocky as that sounds, it's true. I've used wario in two tournaments now and it's only gonna get better. How long do you figure it will take me before I'm wrecking with him too. Your ability to read your opponent is mediocre at best and your ability to adapt is even worse. That is what separates a player like me from a player like you.

Kick rocks you fat ginger

Z'zgashi

Smash Legend
NNID
ZzgashiZzShy
3DS FC
1521-3678-2980
Actually, I put almost no time into Yoshi at all, and never have. Everything Ive ever learned is from playing in tournaments and smashfests. I also joined the scene after you, so Ive played even less than you for sure. I lose to your MK, but lately, its still been close. Like at the BYU tournament, sure, you beat me those 2 games with MK after losing with Wario, but that 3rd game in the set you only barely won and I SD'd at 32% on my second stock. If you think your MK is so godlike, why do you lose to Kevin/Sam and almost lose to what you insist is a '****ty character' while using someone who is overpowered and hard counters said '****ty character'? Also, fyi, Wario still beats Yoshi in the Match Up, so if you were actually as good as you're saying you are, why do you still lose to me, in fact, sometimes even get 2 stocked? And why at the tournament at my place did you get JV 3'd by my Yoshi? Sounds like you need to reevaluate your opinions buddy.

Sexy Yaz

Smash Apprentice
OMFG it's unreal how ****ing ******** you are. First off, you act like EVER try against you. Or like i ever try at all. You realize i never play brawl right? And that i don't even think when i play you. I LOST TO ROCKMIX LAST TOURNAMENT. PLEASE, ASK ME HOW HARD I WAS TRYING. I play well enough to beat you. That's all. I don't give two ****s how much i beat you by, as long as i beat you. You want to bring up tournament results?

I TEAMED WITH AN 8 YR OLD AND ACTUALLY TRIED AND BEAT YOU AND ROCKMIX BY MYSELF. IT WAS LIKE TAKING CANDY FROM A BABY. The only reason you guys won in finals was because i had already proved to myself that I was better than both of you and had no more motivation to try. And you know it. Don't talk to me about 1v1 when you can't even beat me 2v1. The game i actually try at (melee), i completely wreck everyone. Yes, the more technical, faster game.

I don't care about brawl anymore and i still beat pretty much everyone. I'm rusty as hell and still place top two mostly using my secondary. I don't even know why i need to defend myself when I'm currently ranked number 1 and in the past, held the #1 spot for the longest period of time. Why do you think i lost interest in this game? There was no challenge. I want to get better now just so i can three stock you effortlessly like i used to.

Z'zgashi

Smash Legend
NNID
ZzgashiZzShy
3DS FC
1521-3678-2980
You teamed with an 8 year old, then sub'd him out for Mars and still lost. And maybe you should actually start trying if you think you're so good, cuz if you keep losing when supposedly 'not trying', its gonna start to look like you're 'not trying' is the best you've got.

Sexy Yaz

Smash Apprentice
Once again you have proven how incredibly stupid you are...

So i teamed with an 8 yr old and quite literally wrecked you guys. By myself.

I sub him out for one of our states top players and we somehow lose...

Hmm what is wrong with this picture? God you're ********. Get good before you try to talk ****. That's the moral of this story. Tournament tomorrow... Let's see who beats who and wins yes?

Z'zgashi

Smash Legend
NNID
ZzgashiZzShy
3DS FC
1521-3678-2980
You won the first time with that kid, yeah, but the second time you lost. For the second set of Grand Finals, you subbed in Mars. What does this show? We adapted after the first set and were able to change a match we originally lost 2-1, to a 3-0 win for us. Against you with Mars, we still won 3-1. And sure, lets see who wins today, and remember, MK is in fact banned, so good luck with that lol.

Sexy Yaz

Smash Apprentice
You're so dumb. Mk is not banned this tournament. I don't know who died and made you king. This tournament is in orem and I'll make sure he's not banned. I don't give a **** if i have to bring my own laptop. Mk isn't banned till January 10th anyway and if we are doing every other tourney, he should have been banned twice now but wasn't. Go **** yourself you fat mother ****er. Just like tupac told biggie

Z'zgashi

Smash Legend
NNID
ZzgashiZzShy
3DS FC
1521-3678-2980
Way to triple post. And indeed he is, if you thought he wasnt then maybe you shouldve payed attention to practically everything Ive been saying over the past while. I said way back in prob September or so, that MK would be banned every other tournament in Utah until he was actually banned, and the last tournament, the one at the lock in, he was allowed.

Sexy Yaz

Smash Apprentice
And the byu tourney he was allowed too. And the tourney before that at your house he was allowed. So now he's banned out of no where? **** you Zz. You should have announced it. But you didn't. Don't try to pull dumb *** bull **** the night before the tournament. Go **** yourself

Z'zgashi

Smash Legend
NNID
ZzgashiZzShy
3DS FC
1521-3678-2980
Jelly asked to have MK allowed at the BYU tournament, so we flipped it around so that he was allowed at the next two afterwards instead. Ask Jelly if you dont believe me. And if you really want, I can go screen cap the PM convo I had with him so you can see yourself.

EDIT: Actually, I said it in this very thread. Here it is, just read the post here and the 3 after it. If you wanna see the PM itself, just ask: http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?p=13654884#post13654884

EDIT2: By the way, just so you know, MK will NOT be banned next week at the Newmont tournament. You can use him there, it's not like im personally attacking you and banning him on the spot, it's consistently been every other tournament aside from the BYU one due to the fact that we switched it around with Steve's tournament on request.

Top Bottom