• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Utah Thread - Dead thread is dead

Lada

Smash Apprentice
yeah i can't go this tuesday. Just so you know.
Not really a huge loss to me.
Kenny i love you! Sorry i didn't go to your homecoming :'(

Ken Neth

Smash Champion
Hey thanks to all the smashers that came to my homecoming. I was surprised to see how many people actually showed up. It was really good to see you all.

And we should be going to the tourney on friday. You all better be there, cause we want a challange in teams ;) (We=me and Yaz)

Edit: who will actually be running the Neumont tourney?

Jellyfishn

Smash Journeyman
Teammate 募集中!

(For those of you who couldn't figure it out, it means I am looking for a teammate. Joke's not coming to this tournament).

Edit: My team characters are D3, G&W, and Marth

Z'zgashi

Smash Legend
NNID
ZzgashiZzShy
3DS FC
1521-3678-2980
Yes, bring set ups on Friday if you can.

And Rade, Im running the tournament.

Z'zgashi

Smash Legend
NNID
ZzgashiZzShy
3DS FC
1521-3678-2980
Ill do a $1 MM later in the night. Earlier, Ill be busy running stuff and doing my own matches, so I doubt Ill have time.

Z'zgashi

Smash Legend
NNID
ZzgashiZzShy
3DS FC
1521-3678-2980
Lol, Ill do a 64 MM. I might need to break that game out again sometime this week and refresh my skills haha.

Jellyfishn

Smash Journeyman
Heck no, I was watching some vids of this Dedede wrecking in teams. D3 just has to do what everyone has to to win. Just don't get hit.

Edit:But I found a teammate and I'm going G&W anyway lol

Z'zgashi

Smash Legend
NNID
ZzgashiZzShy
3DS FC
1521-3678-2980
I hate fighting GW. Not having a shield means everytime I block a smash I have to approach ALL OVER AGAIN.

Jellyfishn

Smash Journeyman
Lol true. Well good thing I am basically a GW main now. I keep losing to you though... well I've fought you every tourney, so I might just get another chance. You're going down!

Z'zgashi

Smash Legend
NNID
ZzgashiZzShy
3DS FC
1521-3678-2980
Rade, do you happen to remember which characters you used against Chicken (the Olimar) and Yaz?

Tsuteto

火事で死ね
According to Doc King... wait, who's he? Eh, don't care. He's probably with everyone else in saying that Zelda sucks.

Top Bottom