• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Utah Thread - Dead thread is dead

Dark Ryu

Smash Ace
@DS4, Yeah I'll let him know, and I'm not worried about housing. I'm sure Chris knows people and if not, there's always the car :)

@Mars, Kinda creepy how you're tracking my tourney attendance. I'll make there's a car rule where you must be at least one person away from me at all times, especially during the night. Just because we can't see it, doesn't mean we can't feel it. You got it?

XDDD

Smash Rookie
So guys about that Vegas trip...
I'm confirmed
If you could pick me up Friday afternoon anytime past 1:00 PM, that would be great. That's when I get off school.

-Mars-

Smash Hero
@DS4, Yeah I'll let him know, and I'm not worried about housing. I'm sure Chris knows people and if not, there's always the car :)

@Mars, Kinda creepy how you're tracking my tourney attendance. I'll make there's a car rule where you must be at least one person away from me at all times, especially during the night. Just because we can't see it, doesn't mean we can't feel it. You got it?
Awwww:(.

So are you guys tryna leave early on Friday or what? I'm not sure if I have to work yet but if I do I probably won't be able to get off til 2.

indigestible_wad

Smash Lord
Are there any smashers in southern utah or is everyone in northern utah salt lake city area? I'm planning a tourist venture to Zion/Arches etc this summer and it'd be cool to smash and maybe get housed one night.

Zankoku

Never Knows Best
Administrator
BRoomer
NNID
SSBM_PLAYER
I checked my Paypal history again and the only two people who've paid me back from Genesis were SephM and Devon. I remember Z'z was planning on paying me when we were still at Genesis, but then a couple people wanted him to cover for them too and he didn't have $60 to give me all at once and yeah.

Anyone still in debt, you're okay spending the weekend here so long as you at least bring the $20 you owe me -_-
Otherwise ask Lycan or FOW for housing. If you don't know how to get a hold of them I can ask for you.

Z'zgashi

Smash Legend
NNID
ZzgashiZzShy
3DS FC
1521-3678-2980
I didnt pay you with pay pal, it was in person, and the other two I was gonna spot, but didnt have the money on me atm so only did so for myself. The reason I say I thought Staz/Dryu payed you with me is cuz they were the two I was gonna spot, but I think they payed you anyway just like I did.

Zankoku

Never Knows Best
Administrator
BRoomer
NNID
SSBM_PLAYER
If I was paid in person I wouldn't have made the post that I did when I got back home from Genesis 2. I am absolutely certain that nobody gave me any money while at the venue.

helenkeller

Smash Rookie
welll guys boss jsut pulled the rug out from underneth me, they are giving us monday off so i cant have friday off.so i will get off @ 3pm the earliest so that would be leaving from provo ~5

Ken Neth

Smash Champion
So looks like we'll have to wait till you're off then. If you get off at three and are here by five, that shouldn't be too bad. We should still get there before midnight their time. Would the SLC people riding down here with him be able to somehow get together somewhere to save time picking people up along the way?

So I have been trying to figure out gas prices and everything. I think $25 per person would cover gas for the trip. However, I seem to always get short-handed on road trips I drive on, so I think it's appropriate to ask everyone to have the cash to me before we leave.

helenkeller

Smash Rookie
Will do.mars lives down the street if anybody I'm picking up just please be ready.if we leave at 5 that will be perfect Ken if u want to trade drivers I can help

:phone:

Zankoku

Never Knows Best
Administrator
BRoomer
NNID
SSBM_PLAYER
Since it seems those of you who owe me don't really intend on paying me back, let me know if I should contact others for housing for you guys.

helenkeller

Smash Rookie
who owes u and how much aisight? im new here, cant show up w.o a place to stay for the night by no means nor do i want to show up to a mountain of drama for 2nights =p we can resolve im sure

Death Arcana

Rum is for Drinking
3DS FC
3179-6169-5116
It's not that hard to resolve
Zz and the mexis might not be going so the only one who is going that owes is marco
Lycan or fow would house easily

Hellenkeller
Pm me your number

-Mars-

Smash Hero
Think i'm gonna get off work at 2-3 tomorrow. No way to be absolutely sure:(. Soon as I get off though i'll take a shower and then we'll leave. Got my stuff already packed tonight so it should take 30 mins max.

So who's all going?

Ken Neth
HellenKeller
XDDD
Mars
DS4
Marco
who else?

helenkeller

Smash Rookie
pm'd u suarez and can anybody get this kirby fellow after work and get him to ken's hes messaging me but, thats 30 minutes out of the way.granted so far its just mars in my car down to provo i dont want to make 1000000 stops to get people in the back woods.
p.s ken pm your address so i can tomtom this up

Ken Neth

Smash Champion
So I'm trying to figure out what to do about gkirbz. He's coming, but he doesn't get off till five. So I've been trying to figure out the best way to get him here. The options are either that helenkeller picks him up at his work at five, or if you could get to Orem by 4:15 or so, we could all go pick him up and just leave straight from there. Or i could grab him and we could all just meet somewhere like Harmons in Orem at something like 5:30 and take off from there. I am fine with any of those options, we just need to get it all figured out soon.

helenkeller

Smash Rookie
ill go get him its fine. ill pick him up o n the way mars will be over after work ill take him down to kirbs job by 430 and wait then meet u guys in orem ~510

Death Arcana

Rum is for Drinking
3DS FC
3179-6169-5116
I texted u must of not went through
But us salt lake smashers (me and XDDD). We'll be at XDDDs house to make it easier

xGojirax

Smash Rookie
Hey Marcos, remember when I called you out for a money match against your scrubby fox? Well, there's a tournament on June 9th at the KafeNio in Salt Lake. There will also be a Brawl tournament for those interested in Brawl. However, the main reason of my post is to call out Marcos. Name your price.

Top Bottom