• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Utah Thread - Dead thread is dead

-Mars-

Smash Hero
Thanks Ankoku for everything you're amazing.

I got a 4 day weekend so I wanna smash a little this weekend. Gkirbz Mansion or the Balaji Palace???

-Mars-

Smash Hero
nah no tourny. Just a good ole' smashfest where everybody comes and we all say goodbye and give hugs.

xGojirax

Smash Rookie
Oh cool thanks Devon :]

And Gojira, are you sure you want to make a direct deposit into my future college fund?
Make sure your *** is at the upcoming tournament so I make make that withdraw and then deposit it PCs funds via my shiek losing to his Gannondorf.

Kafenio Battles (or w/e its called)
June 9th there will be a tounament at the Kafenio in SLC it will feature Brawl, MVC3, SF4, and Sf crap Tekken (I think). Registration is at 12pm tournament starts at one. I will get the final details soon.

xGojirax

Smash Rookie
I really wish I could attend but I'll be out camping. I will want to smash soon though so someone plan for another smashfest after that one.

Everyone come to see Jira do this on June 9th
Wait will you be camping on the 9th or camping during the smash-fest? The Brawl tourneys pot is up for grabs.

Also X, you should come to the tourney and ill MM you in Marvel.

XDDD

Smash Rookie
Cool beans.
Maybe Marco + Kenny will come
Maibe we all go out and see Men in Black 3 later this weekend
Maiibee we go balls out

-Mars-

Smash Hero
Nvm guyz sorry too tired for all that driving 0_o. I'll definitely be up in Orem Saturday though so if u wanna have people over that day anand i can comes.

Top Bottom