• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Utah__Tourney of Fate 11 Canceled (check op for link)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Minato

穏やかじゃない
I can't say I watched Mega Man NT warrior though I watched it a year before it came state side through downloading the Japanese episodes and watching the whole first season or how ever long it was for Lan to beat Dr Wily. Ohhhhh that Higbsy always wanting his rare chip :)
NT Warrior sucked. The uncut Rockman EXE was better; Higure is awesome by the way... demasu. :laugh:

When I saw you play MM X2 that day, I meant to ask why you didn't get the charge shot in Wheel Gator's stage, not air dash. My mistake.

wangston

Smash Lord
I was to lazy to get it with out getting the legs piece. I can get the charged shot with out it but it's 100000000 times easier to get it with the air dash. So it comes down too me being to lazy.

Minato

穏やかじゃない
I was to lazy to get it with out getting the legs piece. I can get the charged shot with out it but it's 100000000 times easier to get it with the air dash. So it comes down too me being to lazy.
True. Sometimes I feel impatient when I can't dash jump perfectly to get it also.

CorruptFate

The Corrupted
I think things went great, we have 5 wii's and a cube, so things were moving very fast. We had alot of time for friendlies ever when the tourny was going because the TV's would open up fast enough for it with out gettin in the way. Thanks to everyone who showed up bigger turn out means the community grows and more people get into it. there were alot of new faces, who's names I slaughters (sorry guys) and weren't have bad either, They sounded like they wanted to go to MA this week for Brawl and 3S so we might see them there.

So how does the 8th sound for people? I wanta keep it on the 2nd of each month so we get a nice pattern but I also do wanta end up having a touny with 5-9 people.

Perfect Chaos

Smash Master
NNID
PerfectChaos7
He misspelled 1 word... Coming from the only person I know to have as bad or worse spelling and grammar than Gojira.... I lol
Well, technically two typos, not counting things like "wanta" and "gettin".
They were:

...who's names I slaughters (sorry guys) and weren't have bad either...
...I wanta keep it on the 2nd of each month so we get a nice pattern but I also do wanta end up having a touny with 5-9 people.
And then there are stuff like "a lot" being spelled as "alot", etc. that wasn't included in the count of typos. Then there's the grammatical mistakes that I will not bother to count.

Actually, I agree. Can't even get someone's name right...

Says the guy that spelled his OWN name in katakana as BEEZAA (ベーザー) or PEEZAA (ペーザー)... (I couldn't tell if that was a dakuten or a handakuten since it was so small.) It should be VAZAA (ヴァザー). :p

Well, as you can see, with my fall break being this week, I'm quite bored right now with little to do. Maybe I should come over to C!Z's and help him get in practice for Event 52... (BTW, C!Z, I couldn't contact you last Friday since your phone was broken and you weren't on the computer, so I didn't come, thinking you weren't home.)

Minato

穏やかじゃない
Says the guy that spelled his OWN name in katakana as BEEZAA (ベーザー) or PEEZAA (ペーザー)... (I couldn't tell if that was a dakuten or a handakuten since it was so small.) It should be VAZAA (ヴァザー). :p
The katakana was bugging me too until you cleared it up.

wangston

Smash Lord
So how does the 8th sound for people? I wanta keep it on the 2nd of each month so we get a nice pattern but I also do wanta end up having a touny with 5-9 people.
The 8th is a byu football game I've already missed enough of them. I've got season tickets and I sit next to my friend so I've sort of been letting him down. So I can't make it if it's on the 8th.

~S@G3~

Smash Apprentice
Slippi.gg
SAGE#234
It's the Internet People accept teh as an actual word so I don't think that we should all worry about Small spelling and grammatical errors the people make in their posts I mean really do something better with your time.

~S@G3~

Smash Apprentice
Slippi.gg
SAGE#234
Like posting random, nonsensical quotes/lyrics for example :chuckle:
Posting Random nonsensical lyrics isn't wasting my time since In my eyes they might bring a smile to someones face (maybe I am wrong, most likely am) but they are not wasting my time insulting people over the internet over some thing so meaningless as their spelling and grammar.

CorruptFate

The Corrupted
It's the Internet People accept teh as an actual word so I don't think that we should all worry about Small spelling and grammatical errors the people make in their posts I mean really do something better with your time.
Marcus gets one smile for defending me :crazy:, and another for finaly comming out:love:.

~S@G3~

Smash Apprentice
Slippi.gg
SAGE#234
I am not gay (not that there is anything wrong with that) secondly Seinfeld is awesome!!! Thirdly Mike you suck Stop wasting your life on wow!

wangston

Smash Lord
You like Seinfeld and Arrested Development? That's it, we're definitely friends. :laugh:
Anyone that watches/watched Arrested Development is a friend in my book. Also anyone who plays smash and anyone who loves mega man. Looks we are instant best friends :psycho:. We need to play some friendlies at MA or PNT which ever one I see you at.

Does anyone like the new sig?

Minato

穏やかじゃない
Anyone that watches/watched Arrested Development is a friend in my book. Also anyone who plays smash and anyone who loves mega man. Looks we are instant best friends :psycho:. We need to play some friendlies at MA or PNT which ever one I see you at.
Yeah, we totally should.

CorruptFate

The Corrupted

Does anyone like the new sig?
your sig is soo bad!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom