• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Utah__Tourney of Fate 11 Canceled (check op for link)

Status
Not open for further replies.

spudzalot

Smash Journeyman
So I tried Wario today, theres no way. I just couldnt stand using him. Dont know why...

spudzalot

Smash Journeyman
yeah I went against him with pit and i beat him. i had an advandage because I used pit about...3 times? ever. he said there was no way.
And your Pit is n00bish and spammy! :p

But yah maybe with a lot of practice I could be could with him but I didnt know how to time his auto cancels. I kept on landing in the middle of his aerials resulting in lots of lag.

spudzalot

Smash Journeyman
Well I have decided on using Marth. I love the feeling of hitting someone with the tip of the blade. >:D

Also forward air is teh ****.

CorruptFate

The Corrupted
!!!!!!!

There are a few things going on at PnT that I think you all should know about just so we can keep doing this.

1) My boss is a douch, and thinks you all are going to steal stuff. And because of this I got yelled at for people comming behind the counter on Thursday, so im sorry but from now on only people who STILL work there can come behind the counter. (I will try to put my laptop in a better place so that you all can see the brackets; and still use the bathroom)

2) The store is not seeing any change in sales on Tourny days, I think thats BS its the only day we ever sale shirts, candy or drinks. So they might stop the tournies if we don't see that change. Im not saying buy a bunch of **** im just leting you all know that ToF might have to be put on hold soonish.

3) Try to keep the place clean, im getting alot of heat because the Gutar hero gutars are left on the ground, trash is every where and things arn't back in there place. Again im not saying do my job, but just try to not make it harder for your little buddy Fate :).

4) They took me into the back to say because of these things the store owner might fire me next month. and thats BS btw, because I have 3rd best sales and only work about 2 days a week and the people ahead of me work most days. But if I do get fired then it will be on hold until we can find a new place or what ever.

-Thx for helping me with these things and sorry about it too. :)

___X___

Smash Lord
ZOMG FATE! OH NOEZ!

we gotta help you out!
hahah, dont worry, i'll help control the Mexican brigade AND ill also behave myself :colorful:

but yeah it IS true about sales being HIGHER on that day, i know i buy a bunch of crap :p

spudzalot

Smash Journeyman
To late I already stole tons of stuff! Muwahahaha!

But seriously there are like 5 people back there all the time, if youre trying to steal something someone will most likely notice it. But I guess its understandable.

I improved sales by buying a drink last week. :D

harpuia190

Smash Ace
thats sounds alot like what the previous management said to me when i worked there, oh play n trade, why cant you be cool like you used too

Anonano

is the mano, ya know?
You could try the PnT in south Orem. ;)

And thx X for the compliments, but I really do suck. DRyu proved that to me, lol.
He only used his main on me once in Melee and Brawl and the only time where we came close to even was in Melee.

CorruptFate

The Corrupted
The thing is that all the PnT owners in the area (save the south town mall) are all buddy, buddy and kind of co own the stores so I don't know if they would wanta do them, but lets not worry about that unless it comes to that.

lanky_gunner

Smash Master
The Moon, with the Fierce Deity Mask in hand
NNID
lanky_gunner
3DS FC
3179-6065-1453
Switch FC
SW-6340-2624-9135
I'd do it at my house if I wasn't too afraid of people messing with my dad's s***. I'm not too far from the PnT anyway.

I might have to work out a system if it every came down to that.

spudzalot

Smash Journeyman
well at least I don't drink like spudz >_>

jk he duzen*hiccup* drink

crap! i thin*hiccup* ive start*hiccup*!
Chucola Cola is my favorite.

Anyway, I got some more practice with Marth today on my nooby friend. And I have to say I am so bad at punishing people when they screw up. >.<

Also I am going to come to the tourney Thursday. Smashing will really get me going again after all of my finals. And I'm going to go to weeklies more often.

Perfect Chaos

Smash Master
NNID
PerfectChaos7
Wasn't ToF originally planned to be at Fate's house in the first place, before PnT offered their place? If that's so, then why not just host it at Fate's if bad comes to worse?

CorruptFate

The Corrupted
Wasn't ToF originally planned to be at Fate's house in the first place, before PnT offered their place? If that's so, then why not just host it at Fate's if bad comes to worse?
It was and your right, if worse comes to worse I will try (my mom wanted it to be a 1 time thing and see how it goes). But if that does end of happening then I will need people to bring TV's, we wont have the 7 that the store has anymore :(. It would also mean no more weeklies.

Lets not really worry about this right now, I just told everyone just so it wont be such a big shock if it does end up happening.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom