• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Utah__Tourney of Fate 11 Canceled (check op for link)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Minato

穏やかじゃない
1: Dai-a (Falco)
2: Yaz (Meta Knight)
3: X (Sonic)
4: Waff (Kirby)
5: Kenny(Marth & Lucario)
5: Staz (Kirby)
7: Rade (Fox)
7: Lada (ROB)

So, is it all right if I post this?

Ken Neth

Smash Champion
Bring it Final. Me, Wang, Ryu, and possibly philbobjoe (Wang is going up to his room right now to see if he wants to) are going to be coming.

See you fools there.

lanky_gunner

Smash Master
The Moon, with the Fierce Deity Mask in hand
NNID
lanky_gunner
3DS FC
3179-6065-1453
Switch FC
SW-6340-2624-9135
Even if you don't bring yours Final, I'm bringing mine. I hate playing one round matches, cause my luck will always force me to lose the first one.

And I'm not doing any random matches. I need the practice...BAD! Last time I actually attended any tourney was too long ago, and I need Snake/Bowser/Ike practice as much as I can pull in.

See you guys there.

Perfect Chaos

Smash Master
NNID
PerfectChaos7
1000th post!!! Eat it PC :)...

LOL You purposely double posted and got owned by our local Mod... :laugh:

First of all, I wasn't even paying attention to this thread's post count, and second, my dad got in an accident at work so I've been at the hospital for over 24 hours, now.

You could have gotten the 1000th post even if you would have waited. But it's still funny that you go out of your way to get the n-thousandth post so I won't get it.

harpuia190

Smash Ace
look at PC trying to save face

jk accidents are serious things, im only a little heartless

Minato

穏やかじゃない
I'll be posting the list tomorrow in Ankoku's thread around noon. So don't get pissed if it's incorrect. I gave plenty of time.

EDIT: Just posted the results.

Anonano

is the mano, ya know?
Bump.

I'm coming on the 7th. Put me down as "YES HOLY CRAP ANONANO IS *ACTUALLY* COMING".
Ken Neth, you better be there too so we can MM. ;)

CorruptFate

The Corrupted
Location Info

K as you all should know there is a huge call of duty 4 tourny this Saturday thanks to the national guard (and our taxes) the grand prize is $3,000.

Along with that ToF 6 will be at the South Jorden store:
10449 So. Redwood Rd.
South Jordan UT 84095
(between Harmon's and the DMV)
801-676-1224

So you can get your licence ___ between matches!!!!! There is a link to this on the bottom of the OP, and you all should have my # if you need anything else.

Anonano

is the mano, ya know?
K as you all should know there is a huge call of duty 4 tourny this Saturday thanks to the national guard (and our taxes) the grand prize is $3,000.

Along with that ToF 6 will be at the South Jorden store:
10449 So. Redwood Rd.
South Jordan UT 84095
(between Harmon's and the DMV)
801-676-1224

So you can get your licence ___ between matches!!!!! There is a link to this on the bottom of the OP, and you all should have my # if you need anything else.
Lol @ the DMV joke.
And keep reminding me that it is in South Jordan because I will keep forgetting.

@Ken, yes, that was the MM. I'm kind of intimidated by the fact that you might get Jiggz or Falco, so I'm almost hoping you'll get Snake. :p

Ken Neth

Smash Champion
@Ken, yes, that was the MM. I'm kind of intimidated by the fact that you might get Jiggz or Falco, so I'm almost hoping you'll get Snake. :p
You're afraid of my Jiggs and Falco? I suck with both of them... I could choose snake if you really want me to ;) Also, how much was it for? I'm up for anything.

@Lanky, the directions on mapquest to FTS's house are wrong lol. It says some street like highland drive or something where it's really 2000 north or something like that haha.

Anonano

is the mano, ya know?
Rich ******* doesn't even worry about losing any amount of Money.
He's facing ME. He pretty much wants me to bet as much $ as possible. :ohwell: His definition of "sucks" is my definition of "really good."
Let's start with $2 and see if I can even prevent a two-stock from your random.

lanky_gunner

Smash Master
The Moon, with the Fierce Deity Mask in hand
NNID
lanky_gunner
3DS FC
3179-6065-1453
Switch FC
SW-6340-2624-9135
@Lanky, the directions on mapquest to FTS's house are wrong lol. It says some street like highland drive or something where it's really 2000 north or something like that haha.
I actually knew that, and I still got lost.

Like I said...NO SENSE OF DIRECTION WHATSOEVER!!

Minato

穏やかじゃない
I'm still not sure if I'll be going to this one. It depends if I have time.

I'll see what I can do.

Ken Neth

Smash Champion
He's facing ME. He pretty much wants me to bet as much $ as possible. :ohwell: His definition of "sucks" is my definition of "really good."
Let's start with $2 and see if I can even prevent a two-stock from your random.
$2 sounds good to me. It's on :)

LOL. My definition of sucks is that I never use them. I've played against a lot of falco's but I've probably only used falco like 5-6 matches total since brawl came out, and the only jigs experience I have is she was my main in melee haha. I think your chances vs characters like that is pretty good, compared to my good characters :laugh:

Do falco and jigs have a huge advantage over link or something?

Anonano

is the mano, ya know?
0-death chaingrab to spike combo for Falco, plus he counters pretty much everything that Link can do. Jiggs can gimp and WoP him so hard its ridiculous.

wangston

Smash Lord
0-death chaingrab to spike combo for Falco, plus he counters pretty much everything that Link can do.
I wish this were true for falco, but all characters except spacies can jump cancel then Up b to get back on the ledge, even Link can. It's not that deadly it's just 50%.

What about ROB??? Backthrow Fair, fair, fair??? I owned Ken Neths ike that way XD

Anonano

is the mano, ya know?
I wish this were true for falco, but all characters except spacies can jump cancel then Up b to get back on the ledge, even Link can. It's not that deadly it's just 50%.

What about ROB??? Backthrow Fair, fair, fair??? I owned Ken Neths ike that way XD
Link has 38 bad matchups :p so I just get to pick and choose which ones are the worst.
ROB has deathly gimping potential but on-stage I feel I have an advantage against a typical spamming ROB. Even on WiFi I've perfect-shield approached a ROB multiple times. As long as I'm on solid ground life is good.
MK can gimp Link hard of course, and can easily take Link on anywhere. But I have a few hidden techniques up my sleeves that might take MK users by surprise. <_< >_>

Jiggly is fairly easy to kill, but getting it to that % is really hard. Jiggly has really nice aerial priority and movement, allowing for easy approaches and cancelling Link's projectiles.
EDIT: Also http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=215797

I didn't know you could jump cancel Falco's spike. O.o Show me a video please, this is like a message from heaven.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom