• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Utah__Tourney of Fate 11 Canceled (check op for link)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ken Neth

Smash Champion
Kenny!!!!! encouraging someone to double post, sigh guess ill have to teach you...
I was being sarcastic, but you already knew that ;)

Edit: I have a question. If they get mad at you for posting your sig with one line posts, why do they have it automatically set to show your sig? It's like they want something to give you points for :laugh:

Minato

穏やかじゃない
Edit: I have a question. If they get mad at you for posting your sig with one line posts, why do they have it automatically set to show your sig? It's like they want something to give you points for :laugh:
Because SWF is stupid like that. They really should give us an option or something to set the default to off in advance posts.

CorruptFate

The Corrupted
I was being sarcastic, but you already knew that ;)

To answer your first part: You can turn it off or get a better sig.
2nd part: Yes, yes we wanta give you points it is one of the best things about being a mod. Everyone on the staff is a sadist when they asked me to be a mod they said "what would give you more enjoyment, kicking a kitten or feeding the homless?" I answered "I would take the food to the homless shelter and when they came to get it I would kick then with a kitten strapped to my foot".

CorruptFate

The Corrupted
You sadistic mod. Oh noes, I just insulted a mod. Please don't kill me:urg:

JK Fate. Are you coming down to smash today?
Nope, I don't think we can all fit in your dorm with out someone saying "Chris your so gay find a new main"...and thats when it'll happen!!!

Minato

穏やかじゃない
You want to know something funny?
Fate just did a signature violation twice on this page.:laugh:

Waffle Can

Smash Apprentice
Hehe, poor Fate ;).

Nae ways. Sorry I missed the smashfest, Jesse was a punk and had other things come up so naturally I couldn't find a way down.

harpuia190

Smash Ace
Dan, quit using me as your john, your getting predictable, and i told you others were giving rides

harpuia190

Smash Ace
umm an easy way to remember where it is, you just get off on 10600s exit head west, and follow the road, it will appear on your right by the DMV

thats the right store right?

Ken Neth

Smash Champion
The actual tourney doesn't start till around 1 or so, but you can show up as early as you want for friendlies. I think 11:30 is when people start showing up for friendlies. Maybe not though, I never come till like 12:45, so I wouldn't know XD

Waffle Can

Smash Apprentice
Sweet sweet! I should be there! Jesse is pretty much my ride hoe, so if i DONT happen to show. Its all this fault.

Waffle Can

Smash Apprentice
Heh, I guess it'd be possible to get off my lazy bum and use my car if needs be... I finally filled its tank, so I should be good for a month or so. (Yay for bumming rides heh heh)

Geekhead

Smash Apprentice
The actual tourney doesn't start till around 1 or so, but you can show up as early as you want for friendlies. I think 11:30 is when people start showing up for friendlies. Maybe not though, I never come till like 12:45, so I wouldn't know XD
the friendlies start as SOON as there enough people.
me and spudz usually leave from the pg-cedar hills area about an hour before and we're usually pretty early. that might give you a slight idea of when to leave.

Minato

穏やかじゃない
Wow, I totally forgot that the tourney's this Saturday. I'll be coming to this one since I'll have nothing else planned. Time to try and earn my way back into the rankings. (For reals this time)

Heh, I guess it'd be possible to get off my lazy bum and use my car if needs be... I finally filled its tank, so I should be good for a month or so. (Yay for bumming rides heh heh)
If you ever need a ride, just ask.

Anonano

is the mano, ya know?
Time to put a stop to Minato's evil plans... >:D
Waffle Can, do come, I want to have friendlies vs your Kirby again! I've got some new tricks up my sleeve.

I plan on being there at around 12:15-12:30 rather than 11:30 (So I can sign up and not wear myself out as quickly as last time :p ; good old Melee friendlies with PC for 1/2 of an hour)

Minato

穏やかじゃない
Time to put a stop to Minato's evil plans... >:D
Waffle Can, do come, I want to have friendlies vs your Kirby again! I've got some new tricks up my sleeve.

I plan on being there at around 12:15-12:30 rather than 11:30 (So I can sign up and not wear myself out as quickly as last time :p ; good old Melee friendlies with PC for 1/2 of an hour)
Wha...Hey! How are they evil? It's not like I'm going to sabotage anything.

And you have to do Melee friendlies. We need a scene for it again.

Anonano

is the mano, ya know?
Wha...Hey! How are they evil? It's not like I'm going to sabotage anything.

And you have to do Melee friendlies. We need a scene for it again.
I'm going to be competing in the Melee Singles, so dun worry too much about me. I'll be doing Melee wherever there is Melee from now on.
Mostly I just need to conserve my energy. Last time I was doing matches constantly from 12-5 so I bombed it in my 3rd match of Brawl Singles. All I'm saying is I'm doing less friendlies.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom