• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Utah__Tourney of Fate 11 Canceled (check op for link)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ken Neth

Smash Champion
Ken before the tourney you should show me how to do b-reverse. :D
K, for sure. You'll have to remind me though.

PC- We've tried that. We've tried everything, except uninstalling the browser and installing it again. You hit log out and it comes up saying You have successfully logged out, or whatever it says, but it never really logs him out. That computer just hates him :laugh:

Perfect Chaos

Smash Master
NNID
PerfectChaos7
Did you manually go through his computer to try deleting the cookies, or did you only do that through the options on the browser? If it's the browser's fault, then going through the browser's options do delete the cookies will most likely not work.

Waffle Can

Smash Apprentice
K, for sure. You'll have to remind me though.

PC- We've tried that. We've tried everything, except uninstalling the browser and installing it again. You hit log out and it comes up saying You have successfully logged out, or whatever it says, but it never really logs him out. That computer just hates him :laugh:
Maybe its just that the logout button that you're clicking is broken. Like the link... Have you tried using some of the other ones? There's at least two on on the Smashboards banner...

But yeah, ill money match you Kenny, once I've determined that I can beat you in a friendly or a tourney match :( Still only done it once, heh. AND IT DIDN"T EVEN COUNT! /cry :'(

DZLE

Smash Master
Yes, I meant a night before type of thing.

But stuff is starting to come up making me think it wont happen I will keep you guys posted.

Let me know if your in for a fri-sat thing

lanky_gunner

Smash Master
The Moon, with the Fierce Deity Mask in hand
NNID
lanky_gunner
3DS FC
3179-6065-1453
Switch FC
SW-6340-2624-9135
Isn't this technically on-topic? It's about practice for ToF, rides to ToF, MM's at ToF, tips at ToF. I mean, the only off-topic thing was Yaz's account, but that was only...1 or 2 posts, I believe. So...how exactly?

Let us know soon DZLE, cause I really want to practice for ToF, so I might hitch a ride to Kenny's and practice overnight, then I can catch a ride home afterwards somehow.

Oh, and somebody is looking for a partner, right? That new member I got to join, he lives in South Jordan, and is almost 100% coming to this (I have to make sure), and he needs a partner (since I'm already with DZLE). So tell the person, whoever it is, that if they need a parter, I got one for him (if he's coming). I'll also see if he wants to practice overnight, cause he said he was gonna walk to the PnT anyway, and he needs practice, and lots of it.

DZLE

Smash Master
So as much fun as random babble is, lets move it to the UT thread.
+1 post count for fate
jk,

But yeah, Im planning it out as we speak lanky, we need to get some teams practice in and stuff, whatever we can take. I will let you all know.

(PS. Fate you know your gonna come crash at my place anyway so dont hate mate <3)

vazor

Smash Apprentice
Hmm maybe Saturday morning but probably not since you'll all be too tired from the night at Kenny's...
Cmon.. smash this week or BUST!!
..guess it will most likely be just BUST for me.
Ok sorry that was bad... :laugh:

CorruptFate

The Corrupted
It would be fun, I don't have "work" on Saturday so I don't need to get all rested up and such. The only problem is that im with girl butt on friday but she has work Saturday morning so she'll wont be over to late. ill see what happens, I know I can come but at what time is the thing.

lanky_gunner

Smash Master
The Moon, with the Fierce Deity Mask in hand
NNID
lanky_gunner
3DS FC
3179-6065-1453
Switch FC
SW-6340-2624-9135
It would be fun, I don't have "work" on Saturday so I don't need to get all rested up and such. The only problem is that im with girl butt on friday but she has work Saturday morning so she'll wont be over to late. ill see what happens, I know I can come but at what time is the thing.
There are so many things wrong in bold, both in grammar and everyday speech...that I don't want to know.

Can't remember if I said this, but I won't be doing the mini-tourney today. I got work at 6, so I MIGHT stop for a half hour of friendlies, but then I got to go straight to work.

Waffle Can

Smash Apprentice
So yeah... some sad news :(

Not going to be able to make it to the West Jordan/fate tourney... My nephew is getting baptized at like 3 in southern utah.

But what is the mini-tourney we be talking about? I can most definitely catch it today if it is.

Waffle Can

Smash Apprentice
Rade actually texted me cause im ********. But by mini-tourney hes referring to the weekly brawl tourney at the Draper PnT.

Starts at 5 :p

219 East 12300 South if you dont know where it is and/or want to come.

From my view, this is a much less "serious(?)" tourney. People mess around and its pretty chill. We even do random tourney's etc. But its usually taken on a majority vote whats going down.

Edit: Woo! Same time post w/ kenny :p

Ken Neth

Smash Champion
Yeah, these tourneys are less serious and don't really count for much. But they're way fun and chill. I usually use it to practice with my most recent character. If I come today, I'm working on my samus :)

Ken Neth

Smash Champion
It's usually $3, but they've started doing just $1 recently. Dunno why.

Edit: Also, there's an edit button under each one of your posts, so you don't have to double post.

Dark Ryu

Smash Ace
I hate your new text color kenny, its hurts my eyes. (I have to highlight your posts to read them)

dRyu Edit: Nevermind about you guys being the same color of blue, minato's blue is better.
Also Fate, I like my text orange and I'm keeping mine orange. I was the first one to start using color out of all the new guys. (PC n C!Z don't count)

CorruptFate

The Corrupted
It started out at 1, stayed at 1 for a month or 2; my boss asked me to make it 3, I moved it back to 1 for A week in Dec. then moved it back to $3 in Jan. People *****ed about it so being the extra nice guy I am I now keep it at $1 unless my boss is there.

Edit: to add onto what Dryu said, why is everyone changing the text colors? All it does is make it harder on the rest of us.

CorruptFate

The Corrupted
Well then I'll start posting in this color. Why don't you people whine some more?
Because rather then whine about it, I can call that either a: 1 line post (1 point for 7 days), Disrespect for Forum Leaders (3 points for 1 month), or even Minor Flaming (1 point for 10 days) if I streched the rules enough =P.

Ken Neth

Smash Champion
How am I crying? And technically, I did change colors :p

Edit: 1: It was relevant to the discussion, and there was no more to say.
2: I never said anything to you directly.
3: I didn't flame anyone.

Dark Ryu

Smash Ace
Crying as in acting childish and immature about something so small. Which is what you are doing.

Oh well, I'm not gonna argue over something so stupid and insignificant so just post in whatever color you like.

Ken Neth

Smash Champion
K, Marco, I say that all the time irl, and you know I'm kidding when I say it. So it shouldn't be any different here. Learn to take a joke man.

Dark Ryu

Smash Ace
I'm just not in the mood today since I had to take 4 tests at school, but yeah I just didn't get the joke part about it. Its the internetz.

You don't have to stick with white, there are cool colors *like* this is not orange and this one's too good

Ken Neth

Smash Champion
Yeah, "why don't you ____ some more" is just one of my common phrases LOL.

I'll look for one later. I'm too tired to try different colors out right now.

You should come smash with me cause I'm bored. Text me

*leaves before fate feels like giving me another infraction just because he's a sadistic mod :p*

CorruptFate

The Corrupted
Yep, it'll be $1 you also might wanta bring a few extra bucks for food or whatever (as it is in the middle of a shopping area).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom