• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Utah__Tourney of Fate 11 Canceled (check op for link)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Minato

穏やかじゃない
I love Pika's CG. It is so great and awesome you can end it with so many devasting optionssss
Pika's new CG is so cheap on characters like Snake.
I think I'm going to have to seal it away like Oro's arm. :laugh:

Minato

穏やかじゃない
ATTENTION: REFERENCE GOTTEN!

Anyway, don't seal it away, this is just another opportunity for you!
Funny thing is, I actually did this 90-100 percent CG around the time I used Pikachu.

Unfortunately, I didn't know/understand how strict the requirements to initiate it were.
I just wrote it off as bad DI from my friend. :laugh:

DZLE

Smash Master
Funny thing is, I actually did this 90-100 percent CG around the time I used Pikachu.

Unfortunately, I didn't know/understand how strict the requirements to initiate it were.
I just wrote it off as bad DI from my friend. :laugh:
:laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:
Haha at first some things seemed like that for me in melee. like you or pc would tell me to do something and i would do it and it all would work and i was like
"no way am i already doing this, their DI must suck"

SkyRay

Smash Cadet
I'm just starting to get comfortable with some other characters, so i miiight actually use more than pit at this next tourney (:

spudzalot

Smash Journeyman
No geekhead! It was supposed to be a secret. Then we enter the tournament and sweep 1st and 2nd place. That was the plan. ;__;

(lol)

spudzalot

Smash Journeyman
Not with me-- errrr PC there you wont!
Haha. I dont expect to do well. PC four stocked me at UST and Im pretty sure he wasnt even trying. I just need to get used to Melee. Brawl made EVERYTHING so much easier.

DZLE

Smash Master
Haha. I dont expect to do well. PC four stocked me at UST and Im pretty sure he wasnt even trying. I just need to get used to Melee. Brawl made EVERYTHING so much easier.
This is very true. Brawl made things easier, but in a way, harder. If you know what your doing in melee you have a feel of comfort, like you know your controlling everything.
For me, anyway.
In brawl, I just spam nades n tilts , DACUS' til I win.

DZLE

Smash Master

This is why you lose lol.
FATE GIVE HIM A WARNING ONE LINE POST SPAM OMG...
lol warnings

Yeah, but Dryu just wait man. You talk too much, or are just too lazy. The only reason your this high is because everyone is leaving... hahahaha

I wont be anywhere near you forever though.

But I have an ace in the whole, a secret mentorrrr

spudzalot

Smash Journeyman
You dont know what you are talking about D-ryu. I saw Ken using tons of grenades and tilts and he did really good last tournament. In fact he was like 3rd in the state or something. :S

Yaaaah um, Brawl makes everything easier but not that much easier. :/

Minato

穏やかじゃない

DZLE

Smash Master
For one dryu I was joking about that. For two I only mm in melée. For three dryu is actually freaking good at brawl.

harpuia190

Smash Ace
wow i was gonna say, dryu isnt getting a lot of credit for someone who moved up as high as he did in the pwer rankings

and when did minato become ike?

as for th etourney this saturday, im gonna kick some trash

spudzalot

Smash Journeyman
Imma gonna go to this. Ill checkup with Skyray and Geekhead and see if they are going. Also, Lanky to you want to team up again for this one? (Ill bring a Wii as well)

lanky_gunner

Smash Master
The Moon, with the Fierce Deity Mask in hand
NNID
lanky_gunner
3DS FC
3179-6065-1453
Switch FC
SW-6340-2624-9135
Imma gonna go to this. Ill checkup with Skyray and Geekhead and see if they are going. Also, Lanky to you want to team up again for this one? (Ill bring a Wii as well)
I dunno. I might end up not doing teams. I might just do singles for Brawl and Melee. I'll know by the tourney, so have a back-up just in case.

SkyRay

Smash Cadet
I'll be going to the tourney this Saturday, also bringing a Wii, (the extremely slow one) if any of you noticed that last week. So if there are any extra wii's we should be unplugging mine first.

and I won't be participating in teams anymore

DZLE

Smash Master
@skyray how come?
@PC I agree with raising the Melee entry fee.
@Lanky I also will only be doing singles for both. I might only do singles for melee, actually... seeing as how im supposed to be working tomorrow while this all goes on.
@Kenny we both know he is accepting MM's just to pay you back with what he wins.
@Minato I didnt MM PC because I had no M to MM with. If i had M I will MM anyone!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom