• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Utah__Tourney of Fate 11 Canceled (check op for link)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Perfect Chaos

Smash Master
NNID
PerfectChaos7
DZLE, you too? The attendance of people on SmashBoards at ToF8 might not even reach 10 at this rate...

The yellow underline is actually not SmashBoard's fault (well, there's a chance that it's slightly and partially at fault). It's just the way your internet browser processes underlined text. For example, FireFox doesn't match the underline color with the text color, and simply matches the underlined color with the default text color. I'm not sure what other browsers do that, but I know AOL's browser actually makes the underline the same color.

And I wonder how many times the name color will change today...

CorruptFate

The Corrupted
Changes for ToF 8

Because of all this stuff going on, ToF 8 will be moved to next Saturday (04/11/09). Other then this event, all ToFs will be on the first Saturday of each month, pending events like this.

I will be sending out another e-mail for this one, if you did not get the last one please PM me with your correct info so we can get that fixxed. Because of the switch in day we will be going back to the reg times for each event, meaning teams will be first, 15 min break to grab food, then singles.

I hope to see you all there, and sorry if this has caused any problems.

___X___

Smash Lord
because Of All This Stuff Going On, Tof 8 Will Be Moved To Next Saturday (04/11/09). Other Then This Event, All Tofs Will Be On The First Saturday Of Each Month, Pending Events Like This.

I Will Be Sending Out Another E-mail For This One, If You Did Not Get The Last One Please Pm Me With Your Correct Info So We Can Get That Fixxed. Because Of The Switch In Day We Will Be Going Back To The Reg Times For Each Event, Meaning Teams Will Be First, 15 Min Break To Grab Food, Then Singles.

I Hope To See You All There, And Sorry If This Has Caused Any Problems.
Nooooooooooo!!! This Ruined My Plans!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! And I Was Excited For This Weekend! Wut Tuh Eff!

vazor

Smash Apprentice
Mic_666 you can't move the tourney day! I'll be gone on the 11th... :( And I'll have nothing to do this weekend... in a big empty house...

lanky_gunner

Smash Master
The Moon, with the Fierce Deity Mask in hand
NNID
lanky_gunner
3DS FC
3179-6065-1453
Switch FC
SW-6340-2624-9135
He's been at the last few ToF's X. He's a good Pit player. Not as good as Fate, but pretty decent.

You shouldn't assume everybody you don't know is a noob. Some day, it'll make you look pretty stupid.

Geekhead

Smash Apprentice
Because of all this stuff going on, ToF 8 will be moved to next Saturday (04/11/09). Other then this event, all ToFs will be on the first Saturday of each month, pending events like this.

I will be sending out another e-mail for this one, if you did not get the last one please PM me with your correct info so we can get that fixxed. Because of the switch in day we will be going back to the reg times for each event, meaning teams will be first, 15 min break to grab food, then singles.

I hope to see you all there, and sorry if this has caused any problems.
is this an april fool's joke? i hope it is. sort of... i haven't played brawl in a while so i need to brush up on my stuffz

EDIT: and now the names are grey. so eat it spudz! lol

CorruptFate

The Corrupted
K what do we want the 11th or the 4th?

Nope, no AF joke I can keep it as this saturday if need be...(thats why I hate this day, you never know whats going on and its a pain in the ***).

People don't seem to be happy with either one, so if you care and it matters to you AT ALL please PM me and I will take a vote for it.

spudzalot

Smash Journeyman
I cant go to the weekly. :(

My parents arent "ready" for me to drive that far yet. Aw well.

...what do super dark blue names mean.

DZLE

Smash Master
agreed with philbobjoe/joke/whoever the eff he is.

I can actually go to the 11th.

This saturday is just gay for me.

EDIT:
Yeah PC, Me too u.u

ACT's get out at like 2 for me...

Minato

穏やかじゃない
I can't make it the 11th. The earliest I'll be able to come would be 5:00.
Whatever, just pick whichever works best for the majority.

I'd say just go for the 11th since more Brawlers want it on that day.
UST better not be on the 25th since I can't make it on that day either.

lanky_gunner

Smash Master
NNID
lanky_gunner
3DS FC
3179-6065-1453
Switch FC
SW-6340-2624-9135
So I would deduce that half the Utah scene would have to leave part-way through this Saturday, while only Minato and Vazor can't come next weekend...

I'd say just postpone it until next weekend. Majority rules...

-Final-

Aria♪
I can come now. I'll bring my wii and brawl, melee, etc.

I'll bring my wii today as well.

Anyone need a partner for teams? I can never find one who goes to every tourney.

Minato

穏やかじゃない
Okay, so this is my current status for ToF.
I'll be driving to the airport a little before 3:00 PM.
So I'll be able to stop by and do some teams, maybe.

I'll probably be back around 5:30.
I don't know if there'll be some 64 or Melee tourney going on, but I'm at least coming back for the remainder of the tourney.

Unfortunately, I won't be able to participate in Brawl Singles. :ohwell:

DZLE

Smash Master
Okay, so this is my current status for ToF.
I'll be driving to the airport a little before 3:00 PM.
So I'll be able to stop by and do some teams, maybe.

I'll probably be back around 5:30.
I don't know if there'll be some 64 or Melee tourney going on, but I'm at least coming back for the remainder of the tourney.

Unfortunately, I won't be able to participate in Brawl Singles. :ohwell:
You will be enjoyed when your around

Missed when your gone

___X___

Smash Lord
He's been at the last few ToF's X. He's a good Pit player. Not as good as Fate, but pretty decent.

You shouldn't assume everybody you don't know is a noob. Some day, it'll make you look pretty stupid.
hahahah! i assumed it with you! then i 3 and 2 stocked you in the first tournament bahahha

lanky_gunner

Smash Master
NNID
lanky_gunner
3DS FC
3179-6065-1453
Switch FC
SW-6340-2624-9135
hahahah! i assumed it with you! then i 3 and 2 stocked you in the first tournament bahahha
I don't know how you assumed it, especially since I told everyone I wasn't that good in the first place. Wherever you got that assumption from, it sure as hell wasn't me. The only thing I really did was back talk to you cause no one else did, and I can sure find a way to shut you up.

*Motions X putting foot in mouth*

lanky_gunner

Smash Master
NNID
lanky_gunner
3DS FC
3179-6065-1453
Switch FC
SW-6340-2624-9135
I was indeed trash talking him, but I knew I wasn't any good at the game. I had more losses than wins. I knew I wasn't gonna win, and I told everyone I was no good at the game. I never said I was gonna beat anyone.

But I love it when people talk like that, cause I can always 1-up them, and that's what I did.

Minato

穏やかじゃない
Lanky, you need to avoid my Pikachu's CG in Brawl.
You're lucky the video camera stopped recording right when I pulled it off...

No one will know.

DZLE

Smash Master
You don't get no ladies son, even with your crystal forks.
Its diamon forks for one, and for two
How many dates have you been on in the last month (with girls?)
0? Thats too bad, maybe I could spare some of my friends and tell them how pitiful you are.
(ily ano)
Who needs ballroom dancing when you can just have ncmo's with girls.
I agree with this genius of a man. ncmo's all night long.
Diamond fork foo'!
Ily spudz you got my back
Quite ironic, considering who he mains...
This is the funniest thing all day. I literally lol'd, loudly.
*Motions X putting foot in mouth*
*Imagines X just sprinting away, breakdancing like sonic and shouting "YOUR TOO SLOW!!"
But I love it when people talk like that, cause I can always 1-up them, and that's what I did.
Lol Lanky thinkin he is all pro with the green mushrooms
Lanky, you need to avoid my Pikachu's CG in Brawl.
You're lucky the video camera stopped recording right when I pulled it off...
No one will know.
I love Pika's CG. It is so great and awesome you can end it with so many devasting optionssss

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom