• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

UTrick'd2, OVER! Mafia wins!

#HBC | ѕoup

The world is not beautiful, therefore it is.
So are you guys just acting braindead today or what

that noise ringing bull**** is null and if you're really concenred about it we should mass-claim and lynch the obvious indy/scum JO_OEY slot before it gets modkilled

#HBC | ѕoup

LAK, did you hear an explosion in the background much like T-block did?

#HBC | Gorf

toastin walrus since 4/20 maaaan
Soup said:
we should mass-claim and lynch the obvious indy/scum JO_OEY slot before it gets modkilled
That seals it. This Day really has no use other than to vote Soup imho, unless MeadowTBlock wanna try and do something else.

#HBC | ѕoup

You're all ******** for not wanting a goddamn mass-claim with two ****ing scum down adn omnious **** like this happening, you're literally braindead and i'm tired of dealing with it :cool:

#HBC | ѕoup

So you seriously don't think composer.JO_OEY slot is scum?

you're quite frankly silly kids who need to stay in school and learn the books more :cool:

#HBC | ѕoup

Congratulations town
you're terrible\
you just lynched your ticket to a win
i was town
good night folks
good night

meadow is probably indy

#HBC | ѕoup

you literally just wasted a day, and sheeped a vote for no reason, people reading this game are probably facepalming hard at this obvious wagon, there was no solid reason for my lynch and all meadow did was bully, gorf if you're town you're gonna consider meadow as possible indy and you're going to ****ING MASSCLAIM tommorow goddamnit

Top Bottom