• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Utrick'd3 Mafia! Light at the end of the tunnel!

Shun Goku Satsu Rake

Oriwa Rake. Kaizo ko ni oriwa naru
So you choose to give someone a drink / cookies.

Hmm.

Weird.

@Gova: what do the cookies specifically do and what does the drink do ?

Gova

I'm goin' for it!
NNID
Takicodos
i dont man it doesnt tell me. but i chose bardull and joey and the first two nights so im guessing they chose to eat a cookie with made them type in all caps. you can ask kevmo what the drink does if chose to drink it instead of eating a cookie.

Gova

I'm goin' for it!
NNID
Takicodos
oh it said in my role pm that you could choose to either eat a cookie or drink the drank.

Gova

I'm goin' for it!
NNID
Takicodos
ok well if anyone wants anymore cookies or drank hit me up

they're on a ****ing doily looking and fancy and ****

BarDulL

Town Vampire
Ok, figured as much. Lots of words have the letters "a" "s" and "s" located next to each other, and it would be downright stupid to censor each word, i.e. "assembly" shouldn't be censored.

Anyway...guess that leaves Swords.

KevinM

TB12 TB12 TB12
BRoomer
Since it's literally just me posting I'll just do all my posting from here. Anyways, didn't read last two pages that much I know Bardull is kingmaker now sweet that's awesome. He can execute TLM or RR.

I compulsively drank milk I guess, I also didn't get a choice in this matter. It also told me it was a mystery liquid.

BarDulL

Town Vampire
I'm an egotistical son of a ***** that intends to take the game into his own hands.

Welcome to the league of BarDulL.

KevinM

TB12 TB12 TB12
BRoomer
I'm Donald Glover, all of him! Troy from community, Childish Gambino and DerrickComedy Donald.

:D I'm basically a superstar and I'm in a masonry like it's already been stated besides that my role was.

And my avatar is fitting.

Bardull could throw game not sure why we gave him king, shoulda gave it to me so we could have killed off useless TLM and won game from their. :D

Anyways, RR or TLM today leaning more towards TLM but RR could be scum too.

Yakked player isn't going to be hard to not find just look for major stance changes from first three days..

Yo Rake baby did you look at our QT lately ?? Do me that solid will you ;)

Vote TLM

About time we kill off this useless slot that hasn't been pushing a single scum wagon EVER.

Top Bottom