• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Utrick'd3 Mafia! Light at the end of the tunnel!

Jdietz43

BRoomer
BRoomer
And before anyone even asks, here's a few of my not very subtle role hints. AKA: The easiest Swiss-scumtell I've ever had. I've been just itching to slap some people for even questioning my alignment. Bardull sure, he probably missed it: but Swiss and a J/Ryker hydra? Very doubtful

Uguu crumbing flavor:

(only Xonar...)

Uguu, this geemu got really tanoshii really hayai!

I hope minna-san has tanoshii too! :3
I'm so subtle...

MFW, you caught up yet? I see you're in thread. (E.g. you have anything better to say than your hydra namesake on my replacement and the events after)

IMO both Rake and Soup need to die, Rake first because Zen.
It's possible, but I find it unlikely since I didn't personally see any real substance in Rake's play between the time he joined and the time Soup said he was ok with Rake now to warrent such a quick switch. I'll look at it and see.

As for whether it's SvS or SvT it's in the air. Considering they argued with each other there's a good chance of SvT off the bat, but the way things are I'd really like to kill them both just to be sure this wasn't any funny business. I won't pretend I can't be wrong about both of them either, but I'm not about to back down from this stance until I see at least one of them flip or I'm out of the running.
Vote: JDietz43
I noticed you chose to do what you claim I like to do as scum to me instead of answering the questions. There was not a statement without logic, you're blatantly ignoring it. It's not an excuse it's a fact that I assumed people would understand basic mafia logic and scum motivation to essentially give themselves a free pass to be inactive.

Do you really want to do this Soup? Because this game I'm not using scum bravado, I'm just using regular bravado. And I decided when I replaced in either you or Zen's slot was going belly up by tomorrow.

Assume.

THERE'S THAT WORD AGAIN!

I disagree with your logic, I disagree with your case and intention behind it, you seriously cannot tell me that you decided that anything disagreeing with your logic would suddenly be scum or me and rake being scum somehow makes sense to you, I'm not playing the game that Zen did before he replaced, state evidence.

It's times like now I wish I could just dump my mind onto the screen and have people understand everything in a way that even a scumSoup can't just balk at. I'll try to get something cohesive together that people can follow.
After another long night, many members of the group start to wonder if maybe they just live really far north. Like how you know Alaska sometimes has really long nights/days with the counterpart being really short? As you all ponder on the issue, you bump into...

TWO DEAD BODIES OH MAN GROSS

I MEAN, THATS SAD

It doesn't take long to identify the two deceased members as ....

Joey, Alphonse Elric, Town Medium
and Soup, Anti-Ryker, Indy Ego-Siphon!

Day 3 now begins! Deadline is set for 8/30/12 at 11:59 PM!
I rest my case.

Jdietz43

BRoomer
BRoomer
So yeah: I pretty much refuse to believe both Swiss and Ryker didn't see that coming from a mile away.

Vote: The Leading Man

Jdietz43

BRoomer
BRoomer
Hate/love apparently. I probably did my role proud by having the one bullet find its intended target (assuming there's not an actual just "Ryker" role, which I mostly doubt)

Idk what the bomb you intend to drop is, but my plan as of right now is TLM then RR for being

if that doesn't work out.

DtJ Glyphmoney

Summoned from a trading card
BRoomer
NNID
Tip_Tappers
3DS FC
1032-1228-5523
Vote Count​

Leading Man [2] - Bardull, Jdietz
Jdietz [0]
RR [0]
Swords_R [0]
Bardull [0]
Rake [0]
Gova [0]

Not voting: Leading Man, RR, Swords_R, Rake, Gova

With 7 alive, it takes 4 to lynch! Deadline for D4 is set at September 4th at 11:59 PM Eastern Time!

@Mod: Does this mean the person whose alignment flipped wasn't told either?
It means an alignment changed

Jdietz43

BRoomer
BRoomer
@Mod: ... k

@Rake: Yeah, my role alludes I'm hunting down Ryker because I heard stories of a man I once loved who became twisted and backwards. So I'm fairly certain Anti-Ryker was the one I was looking for.

BarDulL

Town Vampire
I'm 99% certain the person was PM'd of their alignment change. It's a basic Yak mechanic; you start playing towards a scum win-con instead of a Town-con, it would be too powerful if someone wasn't informed.

Shun Goku Satsu Rake

Oriwa Rake. Kaizo ko ni oriwa naru
I'm 99% sure i dont care as long as J and RR GET IN HERE AND CLAIM.

We'll deal with brainwashing tomorrow.

Plus if we get scum, brainwash = no problem, cus just having your alignment changed =/= obtaining a NK i would think

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
Kittan Zero, Town Gunman Hijacker

I have this ability called "Flex them muscles". I have to hammer 3 times in order to gain control of "the gunmen" which I assume would be a vig of some sort but I have no clue. I don't understand it, but it's more Ryker's role which he can come in and hopefully explain.

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
*After I get 3 hammers.

I have 0 because Bardull stopped me D2 on mfw and then KevinM ****blocked me D3. Luck = no happen.

Shun Goku Satsu Rake

I guess i could live without Gova's though.

meh.

Screw it.

Re-Claim: Haley Williams, Town Sexy Queenmaker

On one night i can choose a main slot and a back-up to be"a king (queen in this case)" the next day,after i tell them how to, that player can end the day with the command : EXECUTE : Playername. Last Night I choose orbo as my main choice and Bardull as my secondary choice.

Orbo died, meaning Bardull is toDay's king and can end toDay right now if he so chooses.

Choice is yours Bardull.

BarDulL

Town Vampire
Probably going to use it on TLM or Swords. Haven't decided yet. Would like an RR claim though, and I want Gova to explain his cookie shenanigans.

Shun Goku Satsu Rake

Oh, i was going to make myself Queen, because I'm selfish like that, but realized that probably wouldn't be cool beans / allowed at all.

Shun Goku Satsu Rake

If you "couldn't find RR's role"
that would make me think he has an active ability to avoid NA's.
Did it tell you you got roleblocked or did it say you just couldn't "find " his role ?

BarDulL

Town Vampire
I asked Glyph to clarify, but he wouldn't clarify exactly why I didn't receive any results. However, it says in the flavor of my ability use that I "could not find the role."

Shun Goku Satsu Rake

The irony of my latest roles in DGames does not escape me lol.
VOTE: TLM

Not feeling J is legit, too many times where swiss took the time in his catch up posts , to say something like : Oh, why isn't J posting , ohritescum. Or to buddy Ryker by saying something like : let's ditch our hydra buddies and become RadFic. Not seeing why scum swiss would take the time on a town aligned ryker

Might make connections case later.

Shun Goku Satsu Rake

Also @Bardull : seems to me like an active ability moreso than being roleblocked, if you were roleblocked , as far as i understand PR's , you are told when you get blocked.
But i really am not sure so :shrug:

WRT Second question:

You can now hold people at essentially gun point to get this claim done and done.
Mass claim was and is to make sense of Orbo's crumb last dayPhase of a metal man.

Shun Goku Satsu Rake

Fffffff which flavor is more likely to be a metal man, btw? Doesn't matter much but it'll help me figure Out something

:phone:
This one.

Trying to figure out if he was alluding to some sort of indy giant thing or if he got more than one item at each crime scene, etc.

Shun Goku Satsu Rake

Oh and it's not like you have to use it Bardull, you could simply not and let Swords / Gova / RR hammer TLM.

Not sure what would happen in that case.

I would assume i would lose the power (since it wasn't used)

BarDulL

Town Vampire
Who's to say mass claiming was necessarily beneficial at this point? Since there was an alignment change, we're not going to catch scum through claims alone.

I'm pretty sure the metal man was Alphonse Elric, a.k.a. Joey's role. Don't know what information Orbo came across exactly, but I'm pretty sure no one else fits the description of a "metal man" better than Alphonse.

Shun Goku Satsu Rake

I can claim Swords flavour (he posted it in our QT) it's :

13/f/cali

I have no idea what / who this is.

Flavour of this game = mass confusion on my part

Shun Goku Satsu Rake

According to urban dictionary it's a chat speak response to asl (Age/ S** / Live)

so it would be 13/ female / california.

Just relaized me / Zen got trolled XD

Gova

I'm goin' for it!
NNID
Takicodos
aww man i got prodded lame.

I'm the cookies that say "eat me" and the drink that says "drink me" from disneys alice in wonderland. I have no clue what it does other than seemingly giving someone a posting restrictions. It's also compulsive so I can't not give someone cookies or drank.

Top Bottom