• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Vaati for SSBB?*Moveset added*

Shuma

Smash Hero
"then theyd have to make ganondorf WW style--Little link can't go into the fray by his lonesome lookin all... weird"

G&W?

courte

Smash Lord
Maybe we'll see a TP'd TWW Link? ;)
dear lord...i dont even think i could imagine that

and due to my lack of ability to process said image ill instead picture this

WW... Ashei?? for brawl?! just take pic two and make it disgustingly cute lol j/k this isnt like street fighter where capcom will randomly pull out a final fight character to add to the cast

burrito

Smash Lord
Bump this thread.

I really hope Nintendo doesn't forget about this character, I think he has a lot of potential.

His chances aren't very high, but the is a better character choice than Midna, Zant, or Skull Kid. So I would be pretty fortunately surprised if he made it.

courte

Smash Lord
Bump this thread.

I really hope Nintendo doesn't forget about this character, I think he has a lot of potential.

His chances aren't very high, but the is a better character choice than Midna, Zant, or Skull Kid. So I would be pretty fortunately surprised if he made it.
bold statement. I'd be lying if i said i could pick one out of all of them... ok i'm lying right there i want Vaati, but i also want... midna:cough: like in some form, i dunno riding a fierce diety bear as to not create a time paradox.
Zant:punk biatchcough:
and skull kid :Emo zant doll geno wanna be:...

oh i can dis on vaati too he loves the MCR

lol j/k j/k please don't flame i love all of these chars--u gotta learn to laugh:chuckle:

shadenexus18

Smash Master
NNID
ForteEXE1986
Vaati >>>> Skull Kid & Zant.

He's just got to make it in! The Wind Mage hasn't been getting any love or alot of spotlight as of late, but in every single title that he's appeared in, he's done an excellent job playing as the villain. He needs to be in Brawl! He's like so deserving.

Mad555

Smash Ace
In Smithy's Factory Mains: Fox, Sheik Brawl Mains:
I always thought Skull Kid or Zant, Mostly Skull Kid would make in over Vaati.
I have nothing against Vaati. But is she some kind of psychic.
If there are couple Zelda, newcomers mostly one of 3 above (*crosses fingers for Zant*) & Midna will be PC.

But if Vaati is playable, I would like to try playing with her/him. I rather have Vaati or the other 3 than WW Link.

The Slayer

RAWR!
NNID
Ren
3DS FC
1778-9825-9960
I always thought Skull Kid or Zant, Mostly Skull Kid would make in over Vaati.
I have nothing against Vaati. But is she some kind of psychic.
If there are couple Zelda, newcomers mostly one of 3 above (*crosses fingers for Zant*) & Midna will be PC.

But if Vaati is playable, I would like to try playing with her/him. I rather have Vaati or the other 3 than WW Link.
It's a he Mad555. I didn't really think he was a girl at first, but I didn't think he was actually a person neither. For Vaati, his shot being playable isn't too high, but it could be possible.

Top Bottom