• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

[VIC] 2011 CouchWarriors - 12th Nov - The Hive, Box Hill

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jei Jei

Smash Champion
NNID
Jei_Soul
3DS FC
1564-4103-8935
Not at all. I think any location should be just fine. How many years did CW hold events at La Trobe Bundoora?
It's just close to the city is preferable, not compulsory.

Redact

Professional Nice Guy
Hosting an event myself in Box Hill ASAP

Will have details confirmed by Sunday Night (meeting with the venue people on sunday day)

Redact

Professional Nice Guy
Another update!

Please pay attention to the Stage List! It's pretty different to whats normally ran within Melbourne.

dean.

NNID
dean7599
3DS FC
1435-4425-6023
Brawl has no counterpicks outside of the starters? That could work, sounds interesting.

Great job with this Redact.

Robsta

Smash Ace
I'll be there and will be hosting free 64. Rules are the same as dgb. 64 controllers to pc are needed.

Redact

Professional Nice Guy
Due to some stuff i forgot about, 26th doesn't really look like a good date, so what date are people actually interested in?

i could make it the weekend before on the 19th or the 20th (sunday) or i could make it the 27th on sunday, or keep the same date.

I want some opinions here, so please post up and say which ones you could make!

CAOTIC

Woxy
BRoomer
good stuff pinning down a venue in the interim. hopefully i'll be around to make it! box hill food is calling...

CAOTIC

Woxy
BRoomer
also, wow, that is an exceptionally simplified stagelist. looks likes i'll have to revert to skill now...

JoyousOne

Smash Cadet
26th would be good for me. However, looks like it's gonna be 27th, so I'm going to be late or not there at all.

CAOTIC

Woxy
BRoomer
sorry, i can't make the 27th, i'll be in canberra on a date with kevin rudd. i'll ask him to do a chu dat pose for yall.

26th works for me, but i'd leave early to crash x's pardy

Redact

Professional Nice Guy
First post and title updated!

This event will include MVC3!!!!

Also SSF4/VF5/SF3/Maybe other games

And dinner + ddr afterwards for whoever is not dead!

Hermit=D

Smash Apprentice
Hey sweet new date. As it stands im working on the 27th....but f#*k work right?

I'll see you guys there ^_^

CAOTIC

Woxy
BRoomer
The last tournament we had was huge, so I'm anticipating a decent turnout this month as well. I think we'd need to get word out to more people though -- not everyone checks the boards frequently.

I suggest posting the tournament link to Facebook pages

Redact

Professional Nice Guy
The last tournament we had was huge, so I'm anticipating a decent turnout this month as well. I think we'd need to get word out to more people though -- not everyone checks the boards frequently.

I suggest posting the tournament link to Facebook pages
I've posted it as an event on facebook, but only within said groups.

Time to make one and invite everyone! (when i get home)

Neo Conker

Smash Rookie
wow this board is pretty dead... i hope this doesnt mean that no one is going :(
I'm new to the forum and I plan on going to the tourney, it'll be my first and i look forward to just playing games against new people. I'm also looking at getting a few of my mates to attend also. So if not many people go to the tourney you may take solace in the fact that I will be one who will attend.

Also, if a Facebook page was made to inform of Tourneys and maybe remind people of the forum you can count me in as a fan (or member).

Leisha

Top Tier Pillow
NNID
Miss-ChuChu
Im going to enter mvc3 for this xD. But then again im not sure since i dont have a control for it so :<.

This should turn up in good numbers hopefully =o

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom