• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

[VIC] 2011 CouchWarriors - 12th Nov - The Hive, Box Hill

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nicks

Smash Journeyman
I'm new to the forum and I plan on going to the tourney, it'll be my first and i look forward to just playing games against new people. I'm also looking at getting a few of my mates to attend also. So if not many people go to the tourney you may take solace in the fact that I will be one who will attend.

Also, if a Facebook page was made to inform of Tourneys and maybe remind people of the forum you can count me in as a fan (or member).
haha thats good to hear. what game do you play? brawl or melee? or both?

oh and welcome to the scene, you'll love us (especially dekar) :)

Hermit=D

Smash Apprentice
I'm new to the forum and I plan on going to the tourney, it'll be my first and i look forward to just playing games against new people. I'm also looking at getting a few of my mates to attend also. So if not many people go to the tourney you may take solace in the fact that I will be one who will attend.

Also, if a Facebook page was made to inform of Tourneys and maybe remind people of the forum you can count me in as a fan (or member).
wooooh a new comer, my first was the last tourney, i got smashed. but it was heaps of fun. you will have fun ^_^

Splice

Smash Hero
its basically i can only get there if he can get there cos then id stay at his the night before.

Not going by myself, and yes doubles is only event I care about(Ed: and Melee), fun with aled and I like to get paid.

Jei i need to give you EpicMickey and DeltoraQuest.

Neo Conker

Smash Rookie
haha thats good to hear. what game do you play? brawl or melee? or both?

oh and welcome to the scene, you'll love us (especially dekar) :)
I'm a melee player, i've only played brawl once or twice just because it's hard to get to my mates place to play it and unfortunately i don't have a wii.
My main is actually Marth or Fox but i play with all characters. I must admit it's fun to beat mates at uni with Jiggily Puff.

Thanks for the welcome (from you and others).

I'll especially love dekar huh? I dunno about rawk hawk... i mean mario beat the **** out of him, and he's just paper thin. :bee:

I'm looking to play both melee singles and doubles... is that possible given the time frame for the tournament? I guess i'm trying to ask to both run simultaneously or not?

Jei Jei

Smash Champion
NNID
Jei_Soul
3DS FC
1564-4103-8935
Splice, I think I'm dropping Sox off at her parents before the tournament if you wanted to get picked up?

Splice

Smash Hero
Splice, I think I'm dropping Sox off at her parents before the tournament if you wanted to get picked up?
Yes please! :bee:
Im totally confirmed then.
Would there be room for Aled too Jei? ^^;

Dekar289

Smash Hero
neo conker, on the opening post it says:
Melee/Brawl teams sign up at 12pm, starts at 12:15, Singles at 3:00pm/3:15

good man playing melee, and marth/fox? dayum
team with me?

Neo Conker

Smash Rookie
neo conker, on the opening post it says:
Melee/Brawl teams sign up at 12pm, starts at 12:15, Singles at 3:00pm/3:15

good man playing melee, and marth/fox? dayum
team with me?
Cool, i saw the start times but wasn't sure how long the "divisions" go for hence the question.

As i said i'm trying to bring some mates with me and at this stage i think i have 2 confirmed to play and maybe 1 to watch. If my mates wanna team with each other i'll team with you rawk hawk (dekar).

Redact

Professional Nice Guy
imagine if snakes uptilt had super armour and combod into neutral air

then you have sentinel

yerp

ps im a god

Redact

Professional Nice Guy
Update: THQ event for MVC3 at John Curtain this sunday, will post news up when it comes exactly

Otherwise this event is delayed to next weekend (to make it first weekend of the month) due to us not wanting to make THQ unhappy as a sponsor and telling them to wait.

As previously, i want some votes on which day is better next weekend to have something held. This event (the year it happens) will have MVC3/BB/SSF4 and smash.

Sorry about the postponing guys, hope you can make the following weekend aswell

CAOTIC

Woxy
BRoomer
I'm very much in favour of the new dates. Preference for 5th as 6th I might be out of town again.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom