• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

[VIC - MAJOR] Australian Cyber League Melbourne - July 7-8

dean.

NNID
dean7599
3DS FC
1435-4425-6023
Brawl doubles 10 entrants
1. Melbourne's Golden Pair (Attila + Tibs)
2. Team Awesome (Nicks + Earl)
3. Blazing Forklift Assassins (Splice + Sebby)
4. I'm Sorry, Dean (Ledge + Toshi)
5. Jei + Dean
5. Mind-Blowing Breakdancing Underworld (Zxv + Cal)
7. Invisi + Gords
7. Joey + Jamwa
9. Bylim + Cao
9. Stereo + Bowser-Daimao
[COLLAPSE=Brawl doubles bracket]
[/COLLAPSE]

Melee doubles 11 entrants
1. Umbilical Cord Fetish Group (Dekar + Redact)
2. Mind-Blowing Breakdancing Underworld (Zxv + Cal)
3. We're Twying (Bylim + Cao)
4. Llama Farmers (Toshi + Joey)
5. Angry 3D Family (Haikal + Epic)
5. Melbourne's Golden Pair (Attila + Tibs)
7. Australia's Olympic Hopes (Gords + Stereo)
7. Team Awesome (Earl + Nicks)
9. Show Me Your Boobs (Captain Love + Cal)
9. Brown Town (Skeletom + Robsta)
9. .;:~ACT REPZ~:;. (Alex + Errol)
[COLLAPSE=Melee doubles bracket]
[/COLLAPSE]

Brawl singles 19 entrants
1. Attila
2. Earl
3. Tibs
4. Jei
5. Ledge
5. Splice (DQ)

7. Zxv
7. Toshi
9. Dekar
9. Jamwa
9. Nicks
9. Sebby
13. Gords
13. Cal
13. Bowser-Daimao
13. Dean
[COLLAPSE=Brawl pools]

[/COLLAPSE]
[COLLAPSE=Brawl singles bracket]
[/COLLAPSE]

Melee singles 32 entrants
1. Redact
2. Dekar
3. Zxv
4. Toshi
5. Epic
5. Earl

7. Haikal
7. Cao
9. Splice
9. Tibs
9. Attila
9. shazpro92
13. Timic
13. Joey
13. Gords
13. Skeletom
[COLLAPSE=Melee pools]

[/COLLAPSE]
[COLLAPSE=Melee singles bracket]

^I don't know if Dekar won a set in grand finals but he's bad so I'm assuming he didn't[/COLLAPSE]

Project M 37 entrants
^ what Phil said; I don't know more
[COLLAPSE=Project M bracket]

^I'm happy to fill this out if someone gives me results but I don't really care[/COLLAPSE]

Brawl Amateur 11 entrants
1. Cal
2. Mozart
3. Gords
3. Dean
5. Stereo
5. Invisi
5. Timic
5. Skeletom
9. DD
9. Shaz
9. Bowser-Daimao
[COLLAPSE=Brawl Amateur bracket]
[/COLLAPSE]

Melee Amateur 14 entrants
1. Aggromidget
2. Jei
3. Alex
3. Robsta
5. Invisi
5. Cal
5. Nicks
5. DD
9. Bylim
9. Stereo
9. Bus
9. Errol
9. Lamb
9. Matt
[COLLAPSE=Melee Amateur bracket]
[/COLLAPSE]

AlextheHat

Smash Rookie
Heh

I walk into my workplace and people are playing smash, of COURSE im now part of the community. Perfect logic/\.

Nido

ily Sebby
Does Attila ever lose?
I wish I was there, my case of counterpick syndrome and I might have taken down Timic, that's the only thing I'm aiming for right now

Nido

ily Sebby
The only reason you guys didn't win is because when Joey was Charizard he didn't USE ENOUGH ROCK ****ING SMASH

Cronos_Rainbow

Smash Champion
(Lol @ shazpro92 by the way - best alias yet!)

Long story short, thanks all for the games - tourney, friendly and to the few who helped me get back into the game...perfecting my triangle jumps and ting-shoom SD's etc.

Really had a good time - good to see you all again, and to meet some new peeps.

Screw you KO for vsing Earl the veteran slayer after me..now I have to place better than you next time or else people will start thinking you are better than me lol. CAOTIQUE YOU GOT LUCKY! /end French accent. :D

Congrats to Redact, and well played to everyone else!

Tibs, I know how you feel losing to Snake man - Timic used Snake to defeat me! In fairness though, the fact is those two needing Snake to overcome us is a compliment and only proves how manly we really are! Almost sickeningly manly! People get giddy at our manliness and resort to Snake as their knees grow weak in our presence! And just remember, when the manliness burns into a fire of pure vengeance, heed this legends awesome advice!: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xzpndHtdl9A

Jei, Dekar, Tak, Attila, Toshi, Bryan etc. etc. etc. See you guys again soon!

OoS'ers: thanks for showing up guys - hope you had a good time. Good to see you all :)

French guy: Nice to meet you man. All the best!

Dude who donated for prize money: Not sure I've ever met you bud, but majorly generous move on your part! Hope the guys have hooked you up with some kind of a token of thanks!

Oh and did anyone get pics of those event girls? I need them for umm advertisement...science...research...thing. Actually it's not for me it's for a friend....yeah....friend of a friend really... Lol seriously though, it would be a good motivation to inspire Cats to come along next time!

Final words:
Papa Smurf, Toothbrush...that is all.

earla

Smash Lord
BRAWL: perhaps the timer could be changed to 10 min.

3rd game against tibz would have been an interesting finish.

CaLibUr_1337

Smash Lord
I had a pretty good time. Was good to see everyone and get to know some people a little better. Props to Jei for housing me and taking me to the airport, you're a boss.

There were a couple of slops though. The event itself from my perspective was really disorganised. People showed up late for no valid reason as far as I know which held up matches from being played and not enough people brang their wii's or if they did they never bothered to use them. At least brawl and melee was still finished on time but there wasn't much time to spare. I would of liked time to get hyped for grand finals in all games and have everyone watch.

The thing that really frustrated me though was the lack of Project M set ups. I was under the impression that it was going to be treated like the other 2 games being run since there was $500 being allocated to 1st 2nd and 3rd. I don't think I've ever entered a smash tourney where loser bracket gets cut off halfway through because of time constraints.

It wouldn't of bothered me so much if I was eliminated early but I know that Earl, myself and a couple of other people had a decent shot at placing top 3. Project M was a major reason for me being at ACL in the first place.
I'm not sure if what I witnessed at ACL happens often but there was no reason for it. You guys all had plenty of time to make sure that there were enough set ups for everything. /rant

Anyways I don't like ending things on a bad note. Overall I had fun hanging out with everyone and playing smash (and Mario Kart 7). Hope to see you guys again soon.

:phone:

Redact

Professional Nice Guy
It wouldn't of bothered me so much if I was eliminated early but I know that Earl, myself and a couple of other people had a decent shot at placing top 3.
dont mean to sound arrogant but completely disagree here lol

Feel free to mm anyone in the top 3 in p:m. I'd put my money behind them.

Otherwise I agree with the lack of organisation. Its standard melbourne for everyone to assume that other people will bring setups but they dont.

Redact

Professional Nice Guy
shoutouts

zxv - mad fun weekend, mad fun games, too black for my house but youre still my favourite black sydney sheik player. Too bad ted couldnt come or else teams may have been alot closer!

dekar - it took me what, 4 years to beat you? My hard work paid off finally. But my practice doesnt end here! I need to keep winning, and I still have other people to beat. Umbilicle cord fetish group 4 lyf.

toshi - Thanks for coming over, i said id give you a special shoutout for something but i cant remember what it was for. Good work beating cao, but you didnt keep up your end and beat zxv, i had to do that for you (:

daniel/epic - you played like 30000000x worse on the weekend than usual. You really should just play the characters you feel like playing rather than force yourself to play peach, after 26 months youll be a master at every character, then you cant possibly be out-picked. Thanks for all the transport/letting us stay over. Deadliest warrior tourney next monthly lets go. I won beacause of your beanie.

haikal - I think team haikal needs a newer name, and you need a beanie with more power so you can beat zxv/dekar too. That's the key

splice - Billy so silly. Mad weekend, tight dota playz and tight jacket stealin/givin playz.

jei - hard times with all the housing/tvs/everything effort from jei. Hope youre resting well now. GW doing what you could to run!

joey - what a boss. I am still jealous of your jawline to this day. Thanks for the moral support during finals, all thanks to you that I won, and maybe the beanie but mostly you.

cao - peach no good in pm ROFL that game was harshhhhh. Zelda is some funny **** though. You lost to toshi in melee! time to shape up!

Nova - Mad props for the injections. P:M had plenty of intrest thanks to that, too bad melbourne organization sucks! LOL. Hope youre having maaaaddd fun in americaville

shaz - nice to see you, feels so weird giving advice to someone who was like the best when I first started playing. How the tables have turned! Hope to see you more, keen to have more sessions where we play a bit and talk more about whats going on, rather than just hours of mindless games.

tom - you're pretty close to breaking into the top players in melb, keep working on it and im sure youll be taking games or even sets off anyone you want pretty soon, including me and dekar (dekar is bad)

atilla - you love brawl too much, the smile on your face while playing brawl is too big. Brawl isnt that fun, you have something wrong with you. nice work on winning!

earl - getting better and better so rapidly its scary. I'm kinda releived I didn't have to play you in bracket. Nice work taking out cao, beating dekar isnt far off! (even I can do it now days)

tak - play melee, cry less!

Atticus - I won a major (or at least beat zxv + dekar), now it's your turn (:

robsta - Thanks for letting me win, I knew I wouldn't stand a chance vs you but you decided to be charitable and let the rest of us fight for the money.

everyone else : I didn't forget you, I just couldn't be bothered with more shoutouts ROFL

CAOTIC

Woxy
BRoomer
I'll be running the Project M tournament Saturday @ ACL, @ 7.30pm!

This is the first tournament I have run since... I don't remember, so that's sort of hype.

Thanks to Nova, this tournament is fully sponsored and is designed to generate competitive interest for Project M, despite its ongoing development.

Since there is no official ruleset for the game, the tournament's rules will not be revealed until the tournament. You can expect that the ruleset will be based off the Melee ruleset as closely as possible and that I'll have full discretion over dispute resolutions (since the game, could... like... crash).

Other that that, you guys shouldn't worry. The entry fee is zero and you're welcome to get your entry fee money back if the game didn't perform to your expectations ;)

Version: Project M v 2.1 (the latest version)
Entry fee: $0
Prize pool: $500 (Courtesy of Nova)
Pot split: (60-30-10)

Any questions regarding Project M, let me know.
Ah, I apologize that the tournament meet your expectations, Cal. Just be mindful that a pot bonus doesn't necessarily translate into better tournament practice; that falls under the will of the community. Considering the game is a demo, we can not expect it to run as smoothly as Melee and Brawl until we have more experience running it and install more units. The current install base is evidently small in Melbourne.

I had purposely left the Project M ruleset (above) as a blank slate, so we could have flexible options, including a player cap and SE/DE options, if required.

For all intents and purposes, I think Project M did really well for itself: it had the more interest than Melee or Brawl, and I am confident people will start installing it on their Wiis and bringing them to future tournaments.

... all thanks to Nova!

CaLibUr_1337

Smash Lord
dont mean to sound arrogant but completely disagree here lol

Feel free to mm anyone in the top 3 in p:m. I'd put my money behind them.

lol fair enough. I don't have much to back up that statement especially since I'm pretty average at Melee. I'd be up for some MM's next time :)

@Cao

I can agree with that, although if I was aware of what the flexible options were my expectations would of been lower but oh well. At least it wasn't a complete flop haha.

Jamwa

Smash Champion
I only have a 32mb SD card from my old psp so i couldn't install Project M, otherwise i woulda brought it to ACL :(

Jei: stop reflecting me
Invisi: stop reflecting me
Dean: stop playing Zelda
Cal: good games
Ledge: good games, ive made up my mind to play lucas v mk
Earl: I took a stock off you. this means much to me
Epic:project M vs u was fun. too bad i didnt know it contined onto the next day :(
Atilla: Thanks for barracking for me, it shows your true passion for lucas
Joey: im not sorry for up smashing ivy
Tom: You've gotten good with wolfs bair, it counters my dair :(
Splice: y u no save pools bfore evil dekar ruined them.. and hurry up in the toilet :p
Sebby: i hate you

Splice

Smash Hero
xXx_Shout[O]ut.s_xXx

Redact: Congrats on beating the tyrant Dekar. That was quite special. Cheers for letting me crash at your place and donating your jacket to me. It's always great hanging out for 4 consecutive days for these things, with you and the rest of the Melee crew

Comprising of

Daniel: Saturday night at your place was very good and Breakfast was DELICIOUS and the MIDI Keyboard was so fun to play with. Thankyou for the hospitality and a great weekend.

Haikal: Man I lost where it counts, in the actual tournament set >__< I was outplayed though, even though I can do my tech it's seriously luck if I can do it under pressure. Your Fox is way more solid, and thankyou very much for the best tournament set I played this weekend. Very clutch :)

Skeletom: Very very kind of you to offer that lift to Phil's. Your Falcon is great and if I ever really do get the chance to start playing a lot more Melee then hopefully we can start to up the ante and dominate tournaments a bit harder ;) I hope the weekend was worthwhile for you and you enjoyed yourself :D

Tak: My apologies for being a bad influence and encouraging you to stay up watching dota 2 stuff and possibly making work very unenjoyable for you today. But it was good times :) Cheers for the ride back to Phils

Toshiba: Nice work in Melee! Was good to have you at Phil's and to watch the Ursa showcase special, teach us to make ALL the plays

Joey: Good work making Phil win Melee! We had a lot of time to chill out this tournament and it's always a pleasure :)

Kier: I really would have liked to see how you placed at this tournament. You were doing pretty well on Friday night (not Saturday morning when we were all tired and Mewtwo was winning). But hey, Happy Birthday and I hope you had your own great weekend :)

DD: Going from getting 3 stocked in Pools to 2 stocked in bracket, very big improvement in Brawl over just one day! That means within a week you should be 3 stocking them, right? :p Sorry I didn't get to play matches with you, some things just don't get done :(

Dekar: It touched my heart when you payed me back for the Dr.Pepper you stole <3

Cao: All the Wub, All the time. So glad you're back :bee:

INTERSTATERS

ZXV: I'm very happy that I got to spend pretty much the entirety of the weekend in your presence, you are a very friendly and jolly person, and you help to make any conversation hilarious. Congratulations on winning Project M and gettin' more money, more money, ye, ye! Also great fun teaming with you in Melee and playing Stamina Items World Tour. Get some sleep!

Cal: It's so frustrating to play your Game and Watch in Melee because I feel so bad doing what I have to do to win (spam kill moves like an idiot). I respect that there is someone else who wishes to do well with GnW in tournament, and I don't know if I'm a coward for giving up and maining Falco or if you're an idiot for still trying :p Still, you wreck those Falcon players! Cheers for coming down, I've spent time with you at the last 3 majors and it's always pleasant, you're a very nice guy :)

Invisi: Bad luck in pools, for future reference you can blame Dekar.

Gords: I understand that you are frustrated that we didn't get to play in Brawl Singles, most of the time you asked me for friendlies I actually really wanted to but had something to do, I had so much to do I got DQ'd from the tournament for doing stuff lol! And after that I didn't want to play so I apologise, next time I see you it will be a priority. The exchanges between yourself and ZXV are hilarious btw :p

BRAWL PEOPLE

Sebby: You are such an angry little Metaknight. That last Doubles set was sad and funny at the same time, but I can't talk, you carried the first couple of sets that we won :) Very well played, and hopefully you will keep teaming with me in Doubles after you become better than me ;D
I got owned by KFC closing time on Saturday =____= Sorry about that

Jamwaaaaa: Congratulations on beating Invisi, I was pretty happy with that :) Very well done! I also hoped you enjoyed your time with Joey in doubles. It's quite the experience.

Attila: Congratulations on winning. It was deserved for sure imo :) Keep it up ...like you have been for the last, what, 2 years? haha, good work!

Epics

Smash Rookie
how to use a forum?

Mad fun weekend all round. Huge props to all the TOs.

Phil - CONGRATS 2g this tourney. Happy to see you take out a major, even if it was with my super beanie powers. You ***** so much harder than last time I played you in bracket, it's good to see the hard work pay off. Thanks for the hosting and soz if we woke up all of the house. Appreciate it and good **** man

Zxv - Friendlies were the bomb, awesome guy, gave me pancakes. 10/10 would bang. Next time let's play more Peach v Shiek (even tho we know Link v Young Link is really where it's at) Grats on project:m and doubles, solid performance in singles. Hacked Yoshi's Island 1:59 was the moment of the weekend

Billy - Your dedication to kfc is inspiring to everyone. Didn't get to friendly much, but always good to just chill with. Good job in both doubles. Quit brawl and play melee! :p Live performance at my house confirmed that there will be a place for you to play live music at my 21st, if you want it.

Dekar - Our games in pools were trash on both parts :p I look forward to the day where I start playing smart against you instead of doing stupid **** over and over so we can actually have good sets. When you play hard you **** and it teaches everyone else to play smarter as well, so do it all the time :p Still, gw in everything man.

Toshi - Why knock me out of bracket again? Do you not like me? **** WHY **** **** It sucks you didn't get further in bracket, I feel like you were pretty on point when we played. Always enjoy our sets, next time I don't think I'll try out my Young Link :p

Joey - Friendlies were good as always. Don't give up when you play and you'll do 1000x better, I got ***** by some legit Mario **** when you were chill in friendlies.

Earl - **** son, your Fox is ****ing solid. We both finished 5th, so congrats. Wish I'd played you in bracket because I think that would have been an amazing set. Grats on all the brawl placings and let's play more friendlies soon. Nothing but a gentleman.

Tak - Dude, come back to melee! When you try hard and have fun you play super well, just try to relax with it a bit more and you'll find playing heaps more rewarding

Haikal - Dude, get *****. But honestly, if you play on point you should beat my Peach into the ground in bracket. You've been improving out of sight recently and it sucks we had to meet in losers. Let's meet up in winners finals next time. Soz I hard failed in doubles, being tired almost sucks as much as my doubles Young Link

Cao - Let's have a best of 15 set next monthly so I can actually play you in friendlies :p I need to prac up on my Peach v Marth! Job on beating us in doubles tho. Bad luck in singles bracket but I'm sure you'll be back in form in no time.

Shaz - We talked more than we played in our bracket match :p Friendlies were sweet, it's always good to play someone that can play most of the cast. Come to monthlies and we'll have some low tier mms!

REAL GAME SHOUTOUTS

Billy - confirmed best Rikimaru item micro in the world

Dekar - without your hype 9/0/10 wouldn't have been possible

Toshi - soz I didn't take your early stat leveling advice, but glad you stuck around to help with the completely legit and earned victory

Joey - thank you for reminding me to type delicious after everything, without you those rq's would not have been possible

Tak - thank you for taking control of the keyboard at seemingly random intervals and doing whatever you did

CAOTIC

Woxy
BRoomer
Woxy wubs:

Bwyan: You twied weally hard and got third! I'm only mildly disappointed in you. Next time, get some kills. Stop using me as a shield and learn to fend for yourself! Meow-out-loud. Hunter wubs me.

Shaz: Good deep-and-meaningful @ Hungry Jacks, lol. Good to finally catching up with you and hopefully we'll hang out and play more, for old times sake.

Toshi and Earl: Nicely earnt victories, congrats to you both. Earl, your defensive-aggressive style seems particularly effective against me. I have nothing to fight back with. My months/years of stalemating have finally caught up with me, I think.

Dekar: (in Ken's voice) whattttttttttt? What happun? :c
Good job running the tournament, you looked stressed out. And you were out of form. I could tell.

ZXV: Let's train next week to beat these mthfkrs. I <3 your end-of-game-hugs! So wub!

Cal: Thanks for helping to monitor Project M with me!

Redact: Falco is a sexy bird. Congratulations on your win - is that a start of a new era? oooooh!

Jei: Big props to managing the logistical nightmare! I know what that feels like, too.

Tibi: *gives you consolation hug* No more ragey.

Attila: Play more Project M. Let's learn Charizard together. He's so cute!

Splice: Wubs to you too ^_^

Epic: Yup, games are in order.

Tom: ****.

Timic: Thanks for making Project M happen!

rest: good to see you
/lazy

EDIT: Best ACL memory: seeing the smash kids locked out @ KFC and no one letting them in, LOL. <3

Attila_

The artist formerly known as 'shmot'
BRoomer
good tourney guys, was run well and i had plenty of fun.

nothing better to bring you back from a losing mindset than a fair spike at 10% to reclaim the lead. suppose now mk knows how much a gimp screws with your mindset.

in other news, my wii is now broken. maybe tibor threw it after i beat earl.

Gords

Smash Champion
Gords: I understand that you are frustrated that we didn't get to play in Brawl Singles, most of the time you asked me for friendlies I actually really wanted to but had something to do, I had so much to do I got DQ'd from the tournament for doing stuff lol! And after that I didn't want to play so I apologise, next time I see you it will be a priority. The exchanges between yourself and ZXV are hilarious btw :p
thats cool billy, i understand that you are very busy these days at tourneys since your one of the top melbourne players and also with your melee game improving a lot as well. I was frustrated with everything over the weekend though, not sure why and the result was me being super trolly the whole time, hence some of the interactions with bryte you mention. also did you see the rant i had with jei about the TVs before we left on sunday.:grin:

Jei,
i think i left my PSPgo usb charger cord at your place can you check near and under the couch i slept on to see if it is there. If so let me know and bring it with you if you make it to sydney or i will collect it next time im in melbourne.

Mr. Phantasmo

Smash Journeyman
New Brawl ?, awesomeness. If I new Shaz was going and Cao hosted a tourny again I would have turned up myself. I'll download Project M myself and have a go, by the way any meets happening this weekend ?.

Just had a look at the Project M website, I got rid of my NTSC copy of brawl years ago.... so no Project M for me :'(

Redact

Professional Nice Guy
New Brawl ?, awesomeness. If I new Shaz was going and Cao hosted a tourny again I would have turned up myself. I'll download Project M myself and have a go, by the way any meets happening this weekend ?.

Just had a look at the Project M website, I got rid of my NTSC copy of brawl years ago.... so no Project M for me :'(
You could look at some other websites and maybe get another copy of ntsc brawl for a $0 dollar digital copy

CAOTIC

Woxy
BRoomer
hi adam, long time no speak! falcy's broken in project m! you'll love him <3

Toshi

Smash Journeyman
Fun tournament.

Since I'm so lazy, I won't do full shoutouts.

Grats to Attila, React, Cal and AggroMidget for coming first in their Singles bracket. Nicely done.

Grats to Melbourne's Golden Pair (Attila + Tibs) and Umbilical Cord Fetish Group (Dekar + Redact) for winning Doubles. Keep it up with the wacky names.

Redact only won because he wore the beanie + hoodie combo, styling all over Dekar.

Splice is a true Dota player, trashtalking regardless if he's winning or losing.

Daniel is GODLIKE. First game in Dota 2, gets 9 - 0 as Riki. DELICOUS.

I can't handle Cao's Peach with Fox. I need to change to Marth to win T_T

GGs to Ledge, Daniel, Haikal, tibs, Aggromidget. Thanks for the friendlies!

Thanks to Sebby, Jamwa and Splice for being chill guys in a not so chilly bakery.

Fun Fact: In the bracket, I lose all my matches as Fox, and win all my matches as Marth. New Marth main?

Invisi

Smash Ace
3DS FC
3411-2321-4441
Well, I had a good time meeting everyone. I'll definitely look at attending more interstate events. Kinda sour that I did so horrible in tourney, despite playing decently in friendlies. A few shoutouts, I suppose.

Jei da bess. Thanks for housing, great fun chilling. And we both learned a thing or two about Pit =)

Jamwa - You've got a pretty good Lucas there man. You should teach Luco a thing or two, he's been trying to beat me for a while now =P
That said, I think I lost just because I didn't know Lucas could pull out those combos. I'll be ready for you next time =D

Dekar - Way to screw me over in pools =(
You're still a pretty cool guy though =)

Attila, Splice - I know you guys were probably sandbagging me at Redact's (I'm pretty sure you both would have wrecked me if you tried), but it worked, because I felt quite chuffed after doing so well against you two that night =P
Attila's a pretty chill guy, and thanks for the words of encouragement Splice.

Sebby - Sorry for pulling out Pit's entire arsenal of gayness on you in my only good tournament match of the weekend. Also, gl with the next PR (I hear rumours), you look like you'd deserve it.

Melee scene - Y U NO PLAY BRAWL

Brawl scene - Y U NO TURN UP (seriously, 15 Melbourners at a Major? That's a tad pathetic...)

Project M scene - Y U NO EXIST

Everyone else - Nice meeting you all, hope to see you again soon.

Toshi

Smash Journeyman
Oh yeah, I forgot:

AlexTheHat: I hope you enjoy your stay here! This site is full of good Smash informaiton so check it out!

Invisi: Shame I didn't get to play lots of friendlies with you. You seem like a pretty legit guy.

ZXV: Pancake Master Chef. Highlight of my day, no joke.

French Melee Guy: I didn't get to meet you =(

Cal: Thanks for trying to saving me at the end of day 2. Even though I didn't quite get away, I'm grateful for the attempt. What a nice guy.

Gords: Apparently, we're going to a pub.

AlextheHat

Smash Rookie
daaagh

And to think, now i have to make even MORE crazy broken bowser combos to see what i can do. Time to break his A air attacks into B moves again *gets Ipad and controller* Ill see you guys in the Spring ;)

Skeletom

Smash Journeyman
had a great weekend at the tourney and phils's house.

Shoutouts:

Phil: gratz on winning man, but seriously stop using such a talentless and trash character.

Robsta: keep getting better, was really good to play so many friendlies.

Joey: always good seeing you!

Cao: was funny playing you this time considering last time we played you four stocked me with your pichu.

ZXV: good seeing you again man, definitely one of my favourite smashers.

Cal: was nice meeting you, looking forward to catching up at the next one.

Shaz: thanks for the advice in our bracket match, it's always good to have someone help you think about the game a bit more. i need to turn off that auto-pilot.

Splice: it's a shame how little we played together on the weekend.

Haikal: i always love versing your fox. keep getting better, you'll end up screwing everyone over.

Kier: i wanna hear just how drunk you got and how bad your hangover was. because if you were anything short of catatonic then you should've come to ACL.

**** y'all at the next tourney.

Top Bottom