• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

[VIC - MAJOR] Australian Cyber League Melbourne - July 7-8

Dekar289

Smash Hero
melee will also be 8 pools with top 2 from each going into pro bracket
all sets in melee pro bracket will be best of 5

Dekar289

Smash Hero
also setup is 9am to 5pm on friday, please drop off tvs and consoles then if you can to make saturday a whole lot easier
otherwise we can setup from 7am saturday.... but pff, right?

Invisi

Smash Ace
3DS FC
3411-2321-4441
So, looking at my current options, I'll probably be at Jei's this afternoon, and most likely stay the night (I have a sleeping bag). I'll probably chill with you guys until Monday, then go back and stay with my friend's family. Just someone please remind me to change my flight details - I have to stay an extra night so that I can attend the funeral on Tuesday.

Also, Jei, what's the best way to get to your place by public transport?

CaLibUr_1337

Smash Lord
Hey guys I arrive at 1pm today. I assume I have to get the bus to the city in order to get to jei's place.

Anyways if anyone wants to meet up with me in the city, txt or call.me on 0423765351

:phone:

Jei Jei

Smash Champion
NNID
Jei_Soul
3DS FC
1564-4103-8935
Please everyone remember, my new address is

1 sandlewood crt, kings park.

I don't want anyone accidentally turning up at my old Altona address.

From the city catch the Watergardens line and get off at Keilor Plains station. It's the 2nd last stop. It's a 15 minute walk from there, or if there's more than one of you I might play taxi.

:phone:

CAOTIC

Woxy
BRoomer
Just a friendly reminder for setups this weekend: if you have a running setup of Project M (the latest version 2.1), please bring it! We only require 2-3 setups to run the tournament for it on Saturday.

Wubs!

Toshi

Smash Journeyman
I'll be bringing the unclaimed Gamecube and Melee that was left behind last tournament. Hopefully, the owner will show up.

CAOTIC

Woxy
BRoomer
Just to let everyone know, Nova will be transferring the bonuses into my account AFTER the tournament, so I won't be going Zelgadis on yall or something.

Gords

Smash Champion
Ok just landed in Melbourne. First stop the shoe shop. No seriously my shoe almost literally fell apart in the Sydney terminal and now is held together with jetstar baggage tape that I got to the Melbourne terminal. Lol.

Anyways anything happening today. Please let me know 0433 671 938. Thanks

SethT

Smash Ace
damn :[ I'm flying out to Melbourne Sunday morning and attending ACL for a bit. Would've flown out on the Friday had I remembered brawl being there. Oh well, next time I guess.

Bowser D.X

Brawl Player
Just to be sure, the singles tournament on Sunday are completely separate to the pools on Saturday? Or do you have to do well in pools to get into singles?
Ill team if you still need a parter...
Sure, be forewarned though I'm not the best of players.

Dekar289

Smash Hero
Just to be sure, the singles tournament on Sunday are completely separate to the pools on Saturday? Or do you have to do well in pools to get into singles?
There will be 8 pools of players. The top 2 from each pool will go into the pro-singles bracket on Sunday.
Those who do not 'make it out' of pools will be eligible for free entry into the Amateur singles bracket on Sunday morning. :)

CAOTIC

Woxy
BRoomer
there's a large town centre a few minutes walk from the racecourse, which has a lot of places to eat.

Dekar289

Smash Hero
there is a french melee captain falcon player coming to this tournament
isn't that ****ed

Robsta

Smash Ace
I'll be making another appearance tomorrow, for those of you who didn't do so today, I suggest bringing paper and pens to take notes on the incredible feats that I will perform.

Redact

Professional Nice Guy
Melee:

1: redact
2: dekar
3: zxv
4: toshi
5: earl
5: epic
7: cao
7: haikal

cant remember rest