• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Viridian City #7 Feburary 27th results are up

DTM89

Smash Rookie
This is my first post on the forum and this will be my first Smash tourney of any kind. A couple people from my college are going with me. I'm excited to learn!

Jtails

Smash Lord
This is my first post on the forum and this will be my first Smash tourney of any kind. A couple people from my college are going with me. I'm excited to learn!
heh good stuff, welcome to the community :D

IrisKong

Smash Lord
I know its a little late but are there any players that dont have a team mate for this? preferably not snake player plz. im having trouble finding a team mate and judge was SUPPOSED to help me, but now he isnt coming -_-

Jtails

Smash Lord
oh will the link for live stream be posted beforehand? i wanna link to some people.
like today or tomorrow?

MrsSaturnandWatch

Smash Journeyman
I hope it doesn't snow/rain hard on Saturday, I'm afraid Coontail might bail out if it does... :(
Back to bidness

Does anybody wanna team? Mainly a Meta Knight x]
I use GnW

ANTi_

Smash Hero
Training BigM on Wi-Fi for this, be prepared for them upsets hes going to cause.

IrisKong

Smash Lord
I need a team mate that is one of the following...

MK
GaW
Wario
D3
Kirby
DK
Shiek (prefer not a shiek)

those are the people I have the most experience teaming with. Get at me if you know anyone that needs a partner!

crismas

Smash Master
NNID
crismaspresents
FINALLY I've been wanting to know how to do that forever. >_>

WOO HOO this is amazing and stuff

ANTi_

Smash Hero
Lol im not gonna use that, thats what you call riding the wave. rofl

dextasmurf

Smash Lord
Im a fuckin goon
aren't goons people who work for a head gangsta and do his dirty work?? Sure you wanna b a goonie my dude? (not to be taken serious)..

BTW starting to make my way to NJ. So once I get there everyone will kno dat needs the housing.

BIGM1994

Smash Champion
lol one of those kids that works for the store.

is it that kid with black hair and a weird face, cuz **** i hate 1 of the kids who work there. i heard he got into a fight some tourney LOL

and lol anti i never knew that, but thanks. i wanna see u use some marth and make some upsets xD

edit: nvm i just saw "fat kid". all i remember is there is a kid that always plays cod or a gungame on 1 of the computers and is really annoying

Top Bottom