• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Viridian City #7 Feburary 27th results are up

Alex Strife

Smash Hero
ATTENTION MOTORISTS: Effective immediately NJ State Police will remove any abandoned or disabled vehicles on state and interstate roadways during the current winter storm until 6 pm on Feb. 26.
ATTENTION NJ Transit Customers: NJ TRANSIT will offer full systemwide cross-honoring starting at 5 a.m. on Thursday, February 25, and continuing until the end of the service day. Click here for more information.
Attention Motorists: Commercial and Recreational vehicles are restricted on I-80 in PA from the New Jersey border to I-81 until further notice. Motorists are advised to seek an alternate route.
As of 9:48pm, there's a Downed tree on I-287 southbound South of Exit 55 - CR 511/Ringwood Ave in Pompton Lakes. Right shoulder blocked.
As of 9:31pm, there's a Downed tree on NJ 10 in both directions area of Summit St in West Orange Twp. All lanes closed use caution.
As of 9:04pm, there's Flooding on NJ 35 southbound between County Rd in Aberdeen Twp and Cliffwood Av in Aberdeen Twp. Right lane closed.
As of 9:01pm, there's Flooding on NJ 21 southbound approaching Exit 14 - US 46 in Clifton. Right and center lanes closed.
As of 7:56pm, there's Weather related and a Speed restriction on the Walt Whitman Bridge in both directions between New Jersey Side in Gloucester City and Pennsylvania Side in Philadelphia Empty trailer & RV ban, 25 miles per hour due to roadway conditions.
As of 3:55pm, there's Plowing and salting on the Atlantic City Expressway in both directions between Atlantic City Convention Center/Eastern Terminus in Atlantic City and Western Terminus - NJ 42 in Washington Twp use caution.

CHECK INFO ON TRAVELING VIA - http://www.511nj.org/

MBlaze

Smash Champion
K so me and my crew should be runnin up in this bitch and fuckin mad niggas up for they bread, get hyped.

Lmao na lemme stop usin that, it's like autotune for forums. lulz But yeah, comin through to shut it down.

dextasmurf

Smash Lord
Ok dealing with housing i have good news and bad news... tHE GOod news is that Vex and I are here and that means housing is available yay lol.. THe bad news is that there is no electricity :/..........i didnt kno that prior to arriving so i apologize. Even though im only providing a place to sleep i am still working hard to get the electricity turned on. Hopefully by time people get here tomm night everything will be turned on. Sorry for the inconvience.

Jtails

Smash Lord
they're gonna have to role play their matches to practice. could you imagine? :p

coney mm?

En.Ee.Oh

Smash Champion
so uh... apparently i need a ride to this now? plans changed last minute

anyone available hit me up on aim or cell

aim: mcabreact
cell: PM me for it or AIM me for it

Inui

Banned via Warnings
they're gonna have to role play their matches to practice. could you imagine? :p
I've done this before, rofl. I believe it was with Vex.

He loses to ganons no worries. Neo I support your expedition to beat Ally for everyone, and don't worry, this bracket will be ganondorf free!
Haha, indeed.

Unless me, Atomsk, and Vex use Ganondorf.

DAlegendarysamus

Smash Lord
lots of non MK players for you as well WORRY, the bracket will be hard.
Dont worry ally i will take adhd out for you then NEO is going to send you to the losers bracket then you can beat adhd in losers then i can beat NEO THEN I CAN LOSE TO A RANDOM MK, THE END!!!!

OR BETTER YET SINCE THERE WONT BE A TOURNAMENT PROBABLY SINCE THERE IS LIKE 60FOOT WOMAN INCHES OF SNOW WE MIGHT AS WELL HAVE A SNOW BALL TOURNAMENT I WILL WIN CAUSE THERE AINT NO MK OR SNAKE OR CGS IN THAT ****.

Moon-Doggie

Smash Ace
Weather is looking horrible tomorow could anyone be able to provide housing for two people just in case it becomes too bad to go back to CT?

NO electricity I apologize. DUmb people turned it off for no reseaon and cant come until tues :(..the people who are coming are still welcome to come and imma drop it down to 3 bucks (understanding that it doesnt help the situation).
Got room for two more possibly three? Is the housing going to be at the venue?
And this wont intterupt the tourney right >.>?

IrisKong

Smash Lord
Are you guys going to cancel the tournament? I would understand, I dont even want to drive in that crap anyways....

Praxis

Smash Hero
BRoomer
Ugh. My flight got cancelled. Everything from Spokane to Philly till SUNDAY is apparently out. T_T They gave me a refund.

Sorry guys. I'll make it out there someday :( This is sooooooo gay.

Inui- Ugh, I am incredibly disappointed I'm not going to be able to make it, and I'm really, really sorry I'm going to miss the chance to team with you. :(

So Fatal

Smash Master
Weather is looking horrible tomorow could anyone be able to provide housing for two people just in case it becomes too bad to go back to CT?

Got room for two more possibly three? Is the housing going to be at the venue?
And this wont intterupt the tourney right >.>?
sigh

the housing is at his penthouse

IrisKong

Smash Lord
Well, Apparently Lain/Mikey/MC are still going but Im not going. have fun everyone. (also MC isnt playing, so only Mikey and Lain are going apparently from MI

Max Ketchum

Collegiate Starleague Smash Director
Alright, so what I've heard today:

Snow is to continue overnight into tomorrow until about 6 AM.

Not sure if I'll be coming.

Top Bottom