• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Viridian City #7 Feburary 27th results are up

ANTi_

Smash Hero
Yes, because I'm even ON the content team...how about you ***** about Inui, who actually is? Learn what the **** is going on before you call people out.
Ban him from VC for disrespect.

dextasmurf

Smash Lord
no one is going to freeze. i bought heaters and have a area setup in the basement for brawl. its big enough to hold a tourney. NO need to fear. THe only BIG issue is that I will have no hot water :/

Alex Strife

Smash Hero
AIB is corrupt and a waste of space. It does nothing but have abusive mods and stuff.

ppl are banned for beating other people in a game...ppl are banned for having different views...children are...children

thats why im glad i dont write there anymore and why i want nothing to do with it.

how is it VC7 had so many people coming to this and no one mentioned it as hype on allisbrawl hur hur

dextasmurf

Smash Lord
stinky smashers confirmed.
only the sticky ones will stay stinky. i have buckets and if u let them sit for a while next to the heater they will get warm. Hey its not paradise but its something cheap don't like it dont come. Next time I will have electricity, heat, and hot water if i house for APex.

dextasmurf

Smash Lord
everyone please call me before u reach my house. Atleats 10min before so0 i can give u directions as to wut to do when u come inside of the building.

Alex Strife

Smash Hero
allisbrawl in concept is great but overall it has NEVER delivered what it has promised

mods being abusive and banning people for beating them? REALLY?

content team that does not know its foot from its *** ( i was on it they really are the worst content team i ever worked for ).

How was VC7 with all the hype around it not even MENTIONED yet a tournament about some guy quitting was a featured tournament LOLZ.

AIB is really a big database for me and nothing else...I am gonna say it is one of the sites where I am glad I do not do more for it.

Its a shame how a site with potential just falls short with attention whores/slutty raccoon face women and fake women with half naked pics

double posst oops

Jtails

Smash Lord
allisbrawl in concept is great but overall it has NEVER delivered what it has promised

mods being abusive and banning people for beating them? REALLY?

content team that does not know its foot from its *** ( i was on it they really are the worst content team i ever worked for ).

How was VC7 with all the hype around it not even MENTIONED yet a tournament about some guy quitting was a featured tournament LOLZ.

AIB is really a big database for me and nothing else...I am gonna say it is one of the sites where I am glad I do not do more for it.

Its a shame how a site with potential just falls short with attention whores/slutty raccoon face women and fake women with half naked pics

double posst oops
some of those chicks are hot :psycho:

AllyKnight

Banned via Administration
I'll be honest, I probably won't shower before this tournament. Because I am taking a night bus to this tournament so my last shower g onna be a t 8 pm today. and I'll be in Port Authority around 7-9 am. ANYONE KNOWS HOW I GET TO THE VENUE from there?

but I'Ll be clean I promise lol.

DTM89

Smash Rookie
There's really only about 6 inches of snow or so on the ground here, and I haven't been on any roads but the parking lots are clear. It's not snowing anymore, at least right now it isn't.

ANTi_

Smash Hero
Wow @ Snow ****** every OOS'er besides DEHF. thats crazy lol.

Jtails

Smash Lord
**** that blows =/

any new predictions due to impending conditions?
for top 10 that is.

En.Ee.Oh

Smash Champion
wes edit your post homie

and people in the area PLEASE keep us updated on the weather conditions because it would be the worst ever for people to drive out there, get stuck, and end up spending a ****load to get back home

DAlegendarysamus

Smash Lord
wes u know its not cool to post tournaments in other peoples tournaments right?
Yes, but i did already post that i was pretty much sorry i didnt put it as a sig yet thats THE ONLY REASON WHY. But think about it this way when people post and they have it as a sign is that any different? You can kinda say its spamming right? So if you feel bad about my advertising i'm sorry i will just put it as a sign next time i post.

ANTi_

Smash Hero
I got PGN unbanned, like, three times, and he'd always do something stupid to get banned again. I've given up hope.
I just remembered you were the one who banned me....

lulullulu.

Vinnie

Smash Master
I made sure I didn't do anything banworthy though.

Then I get banned.

RARE made a blog trying to brainwash people about God. I said God doesn't exist. He deleted my comment. So I commented again. Got banned. Then I made an alt cuz I needed to contact someone. Then I got IP banned.

...And that's the story of my life.

Top Bottom