• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Viridian City #7 Results

BIGM1994

Smash Champion
I really really hope this is sarcastic. I never brag, what's the point? I ask for basic respect, not extra respect, IE Jash lost to Vinnie because he probably wasn't playing well.

I'm kind of offended that you even SAID that I boast, wtf? I think you may be butthurt because your brother happens to be one of the two people I dislike in this community.
hes not butthurt, he doesnt care. also you dislike me because your ego was to big to take an honest comment...you are cocky, your freinds say it too. thats why i dont bother with it anymore, its also not a bad thing to be cocky just so you know..

Vinnie

Smash Master
hes not butthurt, he doesnt care. also you dislike me because your ego was to big to take an honest comment...you are cocky, your freinds say it too. thats why i dont bother with it anymore, its also not a bad thing to be cocky just so you know..
Bahaha I love how you think you know anything about me. I'm not cocky, actually, and yes, it is something that is generally looked down upon.

We can continue this on aim, but right now, it's kind of clear that you're talking out of your ass. Also, I'd like to know which of my friends said I'm cocky ^_^.

And btw, you're the one that said to Minty: "no offense, but I'm good". NEWS FLASH, YOU AREN'T.

ANTi_

Smash Hero
Time to make BigM my apprentice, people **** talking him too much, about to make him into a rapist.

Pierce7d

Wise Hermit
3DS FC
1993-9028-0439
Hmm, reading the thread Anti, it seems like BigM was the one doing most of the **** talk.

Also, I don't know Vinnie that well, but it doesn't really seem like he's cocky.

Lastly, I'm claiming that P. I will use it next tourney.

Jtails

Smash Lord
pierce you coming to poly brawl? i look forward to playing you again.

anti $5 mm at pb.

and yes minty we shall again!

BluePeachy100

Smash Champion
Man, I can't never have nothin'!!!

I dun even know when we could play....

Take the J or the T or something! >_>

My poor perceptive skills tell me the C is taken by Cable. I want B, or something.

erick gm14

Smash Ace
I can't believe Kid didn't make it out. He clearly should have, I mean I was in his ****ing pool and he had enough points for 2nd seed. Honestly you should give him his money back for jewing him from the spot he deserved.
they better... i wrote All my results in pen, alot of ppl got my back 4 this, i thank u all.. i just keep getting screwed ova >_<

KageMurphy

Smash Master
Man, I can't never have nothin'!!!

I dun even know when we could play....

Take the J or the T or something! >_>

My poor perceptive skills tell me the C is taken by Cable. I want B, or something.
Will you plz shut the hell up, I vote this spaz gets no place in our crew of win.

Jtails

Smash Lord
gotta play me for the B then.

and wha kid made it out, but he didnt? wierd

erick gm14

Smash Ace
Will you plz shut the hell up, I vote this spaz gets no place in our crew of win.
u crazyv troll lol, cool too meet u, mad chill, i wish to troll as good as u sir..
gotta play me for the B then.

and wha kid made it out, but he didnt? wierd
8-4 and alex said i didnt make it wen i wrote my results in.. and aib says im 6-6, thats garbage to me tbh... but i def expect something 4 this... ruined my day, i disappointed the falcos...

ANTi_

Smash Hero
^ LOL @ calling us gay.

When is VGBootCamp uploading vids, i wasnt looking at some good tournament sets.

BluePeachy100

Smash Champion
My 1,000th post was me debating stuff. Too bad. >.<

I was going to make a special thread, but I'll save that for my 2,000th post I suppose.

Kantō

Smash Champion
shout outs:

Ally- nice job man!

M2K- my first time playing you. you are an awesome player. dont get down on yourself bud i get frustrated too :)

ADHD- Great job man, i didnt get to play ya though.

Kaylo- Great to meat you! we didnt get to play either but you should come to Syracuse 3!

K-9- didnt get that money match in either haha i tried. next time!

CNY kids- i think we all did good and gave it our best. ESPECIALLY SAN WHO *****!

Pikapika- thanks for the ride man, had a fun time with ya at the tourney and thanks for the pika advice.

Dr. G- good **** dude. DK is nasty

DMbrandon- nice to see ya again bro! your funny as hell man!

Snakeee- good job at the tourney mabye i can beat that peach next time!

Everyone in my pools- your all really great players and stomped the **** outta me haha but thanks for the EXp. thats all i really wanted!

Alex Strife- your a crazy kool kid man! thanks for hosting the tourney and i hope your voice gets better ha!

to anyone i missed GG's and amazing tourney overall! cant wait for the next one! you all should come down to Syracuse 3 in may everyone!

erick gm14

Smash Ace
What, why? Wasn't it established that he actually WAS 4th seed according to tie-breaking-rules ?
no, 6-6 wasnt my score... 8-4, doom,kelvin,larry,heero, the ppl in my pool know the truth.. i wanted to do good 4 certain reasons... whoever, not alex and thnx, means alot, was behind this, i gotchu..

Top Bottom