• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Viridian City #7 Results

Vinnie

Smash Master
I like how I finally break my loss streak against Jash at VC, and instead of me being 0-3 with him, I finally kicked it up and am now 1-3 with him.

But losing to me is considered playing bad now?
I'm offended, I worked my *** off for that win and now I guess everyone likes to take it away o_O.

I lost to CHEESE, and I STILL didn't take his win away. Come on guys, basic respect.

Angel.M <3 C:

Smash Champion
Wins, Sets, Head-to-Head.
Pretty sure that's how it went down.
No when its a 3-way tie it goes sets then wins.

head-to-head can't exist in a 3-way tie. which is what happened.

Thinking about it I saw kid say he went 8-4.

That means either someone switched the results on your sheet or you guys wrote the results the wrong way.

PentaSalia

Smash Master
NNID
PentaSalad
happy that i only lost once in pools,even tho i had to leave early :(

quickshouts lol
Pgn- Gratz on Beating Jash D:. Sucks you had to face Meep right after tho lulz:p.see you at poly
Viva-it was my fault we got dq'd lol dont worry. We were doing great tho,next time
Coontail- haha great games,nice talking,sorry we couldn't team
Lain- ggs;/
Snakee-intense games
jash-thanks for letting me tag along, nice talking too xD
john123456- I'll never learn that match up lol
san- u *****!,come to poly!
hippie-saw that match vs zucco,good shet
minty-u asian!
ikonz-yoshi is broken

and ggs to everyone i MM'd
just what came up from the top of my head,sorry if i forgot anyone,i know i did lol

MrsSaturnandWatch

Smash Journeyman
I like how I finally break my loss streak against Jash at VC, and instead of me being 0-3 with him, I finally kicked it up and am now 1-3 with him.

But losing to me is considered playing bad now?
I'm offended, I worked my *** off for that win and now I guess everyone likes to take it away o_O.

I lost to CHEESE, and I STILL didn't take his win away. Come on guys, basic respect.

I agree

At least you don't brag

PentaSalia said:
Viva-it was my fault we got dq'd lol dont worry. We were doing great tho,next time
Well...in theory, it's mainly my fault. I didn't tell Alex I went, and I waited for my **** food even though you came (:psycho:) looking for me.

I still want to MM DMT89 and his partner to see what would've happened <<

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
dont worry pgn, iv got mad respect for u. i just like teasing ppl sometiems lol, especially on your god awful DI and losing to cheese. plus, iv even lost to cheese b4 in tourney, so its probably like an inferiority complex that i have to make fun of ppl losing to cheese to make myself feel better lol. though tbh the funniest part about it is that he ultra banned u from AiB for no reason at all and u had all the cheese pics in ur sig and then he goes and beats u lol. it was just a thing between u guys, if u had beaten him i would never let him live it down.

kingz-night-mare

Smash Lord
I agree

At least you don't brag

Well...in theory, it's mainly my fault. I didn't tell Alex I went, and I waited for my **** food even though you came (:psycho:) looking for me.

The reason no body gives him respect is because he brags, or at least me.

DTM89

Smash Rookie
I agree

At least you don't brag

Sorry that didn't get to happen, hopefully we'll get to play another time. Although you probably would've beaten us, we played like crap as a team even for what we are.

MrsSaturnandWatch

Smash Journeyman
dont worry pgn, iv got mad respect for u. i just like teasing ppl sometiems lol, especially on your god awful DI and losing to cheese. plus, iv even lost to cheese b4 in tourney, so its probably like an inferiority complex that i have to make fun of ppl losing to cheese to make myself feel better lol. though tbh the funniest part about it is that he ultra banned u from AiB for no reason at all and u had all the cheese pics in ur sig and then he goes and beats u lol. it was just a thing between u guys, if u had beaten him i would never let him live it down.

For some reason, you look VERY intimidating, at least when I played you o_o Not that's a bad thing, I was really scared =(

DMT89 said:
Sorry that didn't get to happen, hopefully we'll get to play another time. Although you probably would've beaten us, we played like crap as a team even for what we are
Maybe fate will bring us together and we''ll play some day (or something Cheese'y' like that, HAHA)

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
For some reason, you look VERY intimidating, at least when I played you o_o Not that's a bad thing, I was really scared =(
thx lol, I guess thats a compliment :p I'm really nice and cool though, dont worry
but I was on a roll in pools not losing a match so far and sitting in a really comfy chair so I felt like I was ontop of the world lol. and i was trying to get pools done mad fast naturally since I was one of the TOs here so I was straight down to business.

IMPOSE FEAR
DONT HOLD BACK
NO JOHNS

Alex Strife

Smash Hero
wait looking at the pool sheet on aib.

kid should not have made it out of pools.

It was a 3-way tie and in the event of a 3way tie it goes by wins/losses.

Kid: 6-6
RizMF - 8-4
Bigm 7-5

So if thats the results then Kid gets 4th seed.

that's how it is on aib. Unless someone in that pool changed the wins/losses before it was handed in kid doesnt make it out.

RizMF second seed
BigM third seed
KiD Forth.

I told kid that and explained to him why he didnt make it out. All three of them had the same exact set win which was 3-2 but riz and bigm had more wins than Kid. It sucks for kid but those two played hard and do not discredit them.

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
not to mention RizMF was in it to win it, he timed me out in game 2 of brackets! lol

but I still got away with the win you darn Meta Knights.

DireVulcan

Smash Lord
To the player I had a great set with in pools - Safest guy I know with that character

To the player that needed to beat me in pools to get out - Lol I'm disappointed for letting you get that close to beating me.

To the player that shoulda died from my Usmash - I apologize about game 2 ..couldn't put my heart into it after that.

To the player I teamed with - You're the man, keep that chin up and find more time to train.

To the best-dressed player at that tournament - It's clear that you're one of the smartest player there...you're just not that good with your main yet.

GGs all and see you at PolySex

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
To the player I had a great set with in pools - Safest guy I know with that character
I can't tell if you are talking about me and if I am getting insulted. Only reason I think thisrefers to me is cause of that bomb kill. Oh well, i did not deverse to beat you anyway, so gg's for beating me reguardless....

Silent Beast

Smash Journeyman
1: Mew2King: I enjoyed the friendly.
1: PikaPika!: GGs in pools.
21: Delta Cod: Good to see you again, and great job in pools/brackets. Obviously, you should camp more and use more egg roll.
21: Logic: "Carry me, Yoshi!" Good job carrying me with your 6 kills in that one doubles friendly we had.
21: K-9: GGs in pools.
41: Inui: GGs in pools.
41: Xionix: Good to see you again, and fun friendlies.
61: Sharky: It was nice meeting you. You should also use more egg roll.
61: Yes!: Like I said, I was curious about the matchup, and, well, I guess it went about how I expected it to go. GGs.
81: P-wii: Didn't really talk to you, but you and Mblaze almost had Lain/NL.
101: Clai: Good to see you again.

Thanks to Alex and his helpers for running the tourney, and for running pools. :)

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
you guys overrate metaknight

i hate how you guys talk him up so that when I lose (esp when ADHD 2 stocks me) I feel like I'm horrible at the game when I'm probably really good
I think my emo rubs off on people........

Dude, you are letting one character, that YOU CAN'T FIGHT downgrade you skills? And a match up you win at that. You admit so many times you can't fight diddy. So cause you can't fight diddy, you suck? Oh boy, then let me get out a freaking list of top players who are damm horrible. Let this **** go and learn to fight diddy. You let that character get tpo you so much. Just like jiggs in melee.

How I know this? Cause I can't stand Marth, I let marth get to me. it's a bad match up for Peach but I can't focus on Marth cause he upsets me so hard and I feel that match up is seriously unfair. Just about anyone can beat me with Marth, I cant do it. Meta is a worst match up than Marth and I do way better on meta then on marth. Even when metas play gay as hell. I gave up on Neo before the fight started cause I just can't stand Marth and all and feel so hopless on it. And I feel like **** each time I lose to a Marth,. like some worthless punching bag for an easy win. Also I can't fight Warios at all, and my character beats wario. idk that match up and I feel just like you when I lose to them ALL THE TIME.

I'm being real with you, you lose to mainy one character who you admit you can't fight. he gets on your nerves just like Marth does on me.It's human nature. But to get on yourself and downgrade your skills as a top player and meta main is stupid. You can atleast place high and win cash all the time. you know how many people right now wish they can do that? And you call yourself bad? Ok everyone in this community is just freaking new borns.

I'm telling you the truth. i go through the same **** all the time. getting nervous, and losing when I have a shot at winning, and at the end of the day I feel like ****. We have the same problem. The difference is, I realize mine and you keep dodging yours. You already admit you cant hang with diddy and need help. Ok, people gonna offer it to you. But don't go saying this ****. I know I am not some big name or a good player now (see I did it again, but that is how I feel, just like you) But this **** is kinda pissing me off when you play the best character in the game and always place high and making money. Now when you upset an emo dude who is on the same boat as you, then you know **** is screwed up.

quit this BS already and learn diddy. The day you don't let diddy get to you is the day I will never hear this crap from you again and you getting first all the time if anything.

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
I tried to learn how various times I am just not good at it. I tried to learn items/bananas and both camping or aggression I've even attempted planking but peanuts beats that I just don't know what to do anymore
Let me tell you a lil secret. i can't fight diddy ether. And Peach beats diddy. I play NL all the time with Diddy and I cant win one game at all. This post you just made? I feel the same way and the same boat as you. I don't know how to handle diddys options.

- idk how to edguard him
- idk how to approach him safe
- idk how to get him off me when he is on his ****
- idk how to recover vs him.
- idk how to deal with him well when he has a banana in his hand
- idk how to set up good kill options on him

I got the same problem as you. You know how much of a scrub I feel playing his diddy so many times and losing to it EVERYTIME? of course you do, cause you play ADHD so many times and lose to him, and the way you feel is just how I go through it. Same with Peach Vs Wario. I win that match up but cant do it at all.

I know the feeling dude. And for me, I am not sure I will be as good as I want to cause of it. but that be my lose, for you, you are a smart player. You been through pressure too much back in the melle days, and you pull through. Same in this game. So you will be able to deal with this and start beating diddy. You need to have some way to not let that monkey get too you. if a character does not bug you, then you can play on point. People don't play well fustrated, i know this better than anyone, and you should too.

Atomsk_92

Smash Hero
I tried to learn how various times I am just not good at it. I tried to learn items/bananas and both camping or aggression I've even attempted planking but peanuts beats that I just don't know what to do anymore
IM me

VideoKidHEERO

Smash Champion
No when its a 3-way tie it goes sets then wins.

head-to-head can't exist in a 3-way tie. which is what happened.

Thinking about it I saw kid say he went 8-4.

That means either someone switched the results on your sheet or you guys wrote the results the wrong way.
Oh wasn't aware we were talking about a 3-way tie.
Thanks for clearing that up though.

I agree ask Shadow he is really good against Diddy.
I agree with your agreement.
And at building that post count up.

hippiedude92

Smash Hero
I can't believe Kid didn't make it out. He clearly should have, I mean I was in his ****ing pool and he had enough points for 2nd seed. Honestly you should give him his money back for jewing him from the spot he deserved.
i wonder'd the same thing lol. i was thinking the pool would look like this

1st zucco/kid
2nd kid/zucco
3rd bigm

1st and 2nd interchangeable, but i was predicting that pool would turn out that lol.

not to mention RizMF was in it to win it, he timed me out in game 2 of brackets! lol

but I still got away with the win you darn Meta Knights.

lolrapist.

NAKAT

Smash Champion
Lol edit that out Alex, thats going to be a unfunny joke for the next 6 pages.

OH I WON 791 bucks... lol

But part 1 of shoutouts.

Shoutout to Cable for ****** teams with me and beating Meep in one of the most hype sets of the tourny

Shoutout to Inui/Ally for using my tag :)

$2 MM Victories lol
Lain 2-1
Shadow 2-0
DEHF 2-0

Good stuff to Shadow for reppin NY with that 5th.
Shoutout to Lain for losing to Chibo roflrofl, jk gettem next time :)
Shoutout to DEHF for coming all the way from WC and getting 4th.

ONE LETTERED TAG CREW

A - Anti
F - Fatal
H - Hunger
M - Malcolm
K - Koolaid
E - EE
R - Rookie
V - Vinnie
C - Cable

CLAIM YOUR LETTER PEOPLE

Will do part 2 when i feel like it

AND SHOUTOUT TO SWR FOR RECORDING.
I will claim N

ANTi_

Smash Hero
Lol, i randomly remembered the MK's down b joke diem made.

too good.

ADHD

Smash Hero
Talk to Shadow about the Diddy matchup. He's probably the best MK at the matchup. He probably would have beaten ADHD if he didn't SD at, like, 35 in game 3.

Shoutouts:

As usual, no specific shoutouts from me. Time is money. It was good chilling with everyone. I spent all of sunday recuperating, because I was mad tired and achy after the tournament.
I still think anti's is better or was better, tbh. I haven't played it forever though.

ANTi_

Smash Hero
You gotta be approved to get the tag, AND start a 2 lettered tag crew nub. lol

Eazy23

Smash Lord
Pools were fun but mine was really hard. I love seeing how much better everyone is getting. I'm mad proud of cable but now Im actually desiring to beat em.

I am going falco vs yoshi from now on because of Delta's play style lol.

Angel.M <3 C:

Smash Champion
Pools were fun but mine was really hard. I love seeing how much better everyone is getting. I'm mad proud of cable but now Im actually desiring to beat em.

I am going falco vs yoshi from now on because of Delta's play style lol.
You're marth was really good. I had alot of fun playing you we should play again soon.

And don't go falco I tried it and it didn't go so well. ]:

This is chaosmarth btw.

Top Bottom