• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Viridian City #7 Results

Alex Strife

Smash Hero
brackets are up look at the updated first post

cm i'll do it once im not being lazy u have no idea me and probably chibo are daed-.-

MBlaze

Smash Champion
Wow, 2-2 in teams and 25th? I don't understand that at all but alright. Tourney was fun, got ****ed over very hard but it's w/e.

I'll do shoutouts later, mostly to MDVA and WC though, like them better than my own region.
I'd still like this answered.....

D1

Banned via Administration

Alex Strife -- OKay I'm skipping my shoutouts straight to this. WHAT THE HECK MAN. I'm so mad at you!! Did you read my shoutouts? Go back and read every single one of my shoutouts and realize that WOW. EmuKiller would be a much happier person if this tournament wasn't so well ran. All I wanted to do yesterday was play friendlies with all my friends, and you and your stupid TO skills got in the way!! REally bad! I would be watching like 4 TVs at once for a tournament match to end and then I'd jump on it SUPER quick and say "Hey you over there let's play frienldies!" and then they'd say "oh okay!" and then 2 minutes later some SCRUBS would come up and say "oh umm... is this tournament? We have a tournament match." I MEAN COME ON DUDE! Why did you have to ruin all my super cheap fun? Dude. I dunno. Next time you host a tournament I don't think I'll come. Cause seriously you're just way too good at what you do and well... I don't know if I'm okay with that. Or if you do host again (apex 2?) just make sure you host a little bit worse so that I can get a chance to play a ton of friendlies =-).

There's a lot more shoutouts I want to say but yeah... I'm too mad at Alex right now. I want a worse tournament you guys. Something where the TO has no idea what's going on and everyone is 100% okay with doing friendlies all day. That's my dream. And right now? I don't even know dudes. I just.... I just don't know.

BEST. Shoutout. EVAR!

Alex Strife

Smash Hero
no u didnt use her in brackets which is where i put characters next to your name...dont annoy me i'll just put you on my ignore list.

Angel.M <3 C:

Smash Champion
Jash win's the last two tournament's he attends in new york beating people like nl. and gets last in brackets here.

shows how hard this tournament was.

Crizthakidd

Smash Champion
without pools this tourny woulda been a huge waste of time and realllyyyy not fun. pools is amazing. alex is such a beasst TO seriously dude. i know u want to hug me forever i might just let u do that.

as for shoutouts umm u all know i <3 u

ikon and bleachigo and bigm are actually reallly good i need to stop trying less than my very best.

olimar sucks and his nair to upsmash is stupid

nakat has cool hair

i beat smerf in ditto mm

and good stuff to squall for 2-0 him in pools mindgames for him to come back and beat me in bracket. really unfortunate. great thing u adapted.

something is seriously wrong with me i cant get my mk to do what i want, i got it all in my head now to transfer it to my character. i swear to u if i dont beast at ktar 2 im going to stop wasting my time

amazzzing talent today. whoever reads this. u ALL GOTA HELLA LOT BETTER. seriously look at results. its not all mk. DK iceies, falco, pika, ike. ITS YOUR SKILLS.

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
Once again I placed like crap. This is really starting to bug me and make me feel like ****. I could have at least gotten second in pools dammit. idk what I am gonna do anymore man. My patients run low losing the way I have been. Cause I know for a fact I am better than this nonsense. But never show it and choke when it matters.

Aside from this and me being down the whole time, it was fun playing with some people. I'm in a ****ty mood but I'll be a good boy for once and give shoutout.

DEHF, nice playing and talking to you. Let them WC Peach players know that **** I did to you in game one with the turnip and getting at falco in general. Nice placeing too. Pisces for the win.

Xivk, thanks once again for doing me that favor, now after me getting my **** rob in the summer, I can actually play brawl at home and practice for a change like I use to do back then. You have no cool what a big favor you did me. Thats why I felt the need to give you 2 bucks for the favor even though you said I did not have too. I felt is was the right thing to do since you did not have to do this at all. So once again, thanks dude. Now maybe I can get back to my regular practice and wont place like **** for the 4th time n a row at tournies I can place well in.

Jash, Oye loco, I already told you the deal after you was mad and left the venue. Trust me dude, I know how that **** feels, I been like that since december after my 2 month retirment due to no job and me getting my **** stolen, losing to everything. You took 2 tournies beating people better than ones you lost too. Means nothing at all. No one is perfect, not even M2K. He gets his *** handed to him as well. Thats all I am gonna say, the rest is on you.

Marth player I played on that TV I was running for like 10 games- Fun matches, You can thank NinjaLink for that epic turnip gimp I did off the ledge. he showed me how to do that. I need to start doing that more............

Sassy- Fun matches and cool dude. We should play again soon next time you are around these areas.

Eevee- Nice to finally meet that Peach player from upstate. I heard good things about you. it's ashame we could not finish our ditto, it was fun. Nexttime we meet, we have to finish.

Viva- Nice ness. I needed that ness Practice so that match up feels so weird and had no clue what to do. Had to use mostly mindgames and look at your patterns to win that set.

Thats about all I can remember. GG to everyone else. I'm giving this one last try now that I acyually have a wii and brawl after like 6 months. I have been doing bad in tournies and people are getting easy rides off me (thats how I feel anyway) Now lets see if I can but this nonsesne to an end. Only Peach main around here that goes all Peach or Peach main in general that competes alot. And I refuse to let this crap rock like that. Im tired of placing like this, the crap ends. See you boys at poly 4. Let it be known.

NAKAT

Smash Champion
without pools this tourny woulda been a huge waste of time and realllyyyy not fun. pools is amazing. alex is such a beasst TO seriously dude. i know u want to hug me forever i might just let u do that.

ikon and bleachigo and bigm are actually reallly good i need to stop trying less than my very best.

nakat has cool hair

i beat smerf in ditto mm

and good stuff to squall for 2-0 him in pools mindgames for him to come back and beat me in bracket. really unfortunate. great thing u adapted.

something is seriously wrong with me i cant get my mk to do what i want, i got it all in my head now to transfer it to my character. i swear to u if i dont beast at ktar 2 im going to stop wasting my time

amazzzing talent today. whoever reads this. u ALL GOTA HELLA LOT BETTER. seriously look at results. its not all mk. DK iceies, falco, pika, ike. ITS YOUR SKILLS.
Thanks xD lol

theeboredone

Smash Legend
I want people's opinions on San's performance (Ike main getting 9th). We had someone in Tx by the name of Jumpman show up to a region tourny once and get top 5. Most of the people's excuse was that they had never played a good to great Wolf before, so they lacked the experience. Would you say the same about San's Ike or was he just that good?

FRanchiSe!

Smash Rookie
Great tournament
Shoutouts to Alex for hosting an amazing tournament. Thanks for helpin me setup even tho i 4got my sensor bar and wiimote lol. chill guy and gets his **** done.. best host!

Dark Pch for the friendlies wen i 1rst got there. Amazing peach man you beat me badly a couple times .. u made her look top tier lol

People in my pool
Blackaneese -this guy is 2 good
Jon - Great dk and intense matches
adhd - 2 good
nairo - crazy mk and nice matches with adhd ..the **** he did 2 you on brinstar was crazy tho lol

Nice seein some familiar faces like jg cable ikon and bleachigo again

Don't really remember the people i played in friendlies but ggs

Alex Strife

Smash Hero
he was that good. when you watch his ike he plays very smart...ally has ike exp as he has played ike in low tiers and the marths have ike experience. the people he beat also knew the matchup imo..

Sharky

Smash Master
San went toe to toe with ALLY. He's just good, guys.

edit: he also 2-stocked M2K in ike dittos. XD

Angel.M <3 C:

Smash Champion
I want people's opinions on San's performance (Ike main getting 9th). We had someone in Tx by the name of Jumpman show up to a region tourny once and get top 5. Most of the people's excuse was that they had never played a good to great Wolf before, so they lacked the experience. Would you say the same about San's Ike or was he just that good?
San is just that good. Definitely best ike.

and we can't use the no ike experience since we have tons of good ikes here.

BIGM1994

Smash Champion

nakat has cool hair

i beat smerf in ditto mm

lolol last time i can recall you saying "idk why everyone doesnt just main mk" lmao

warrenb

Smash Apprentice
I was f b4 fatal. FATS DESERVES SHOUTOUTS. the hell is wrong wit y'all?

@Anti: New shoes, new shoooooooeeeessss.

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
Dark Pch for the friendlies wen i 1rst got there. Amazing peach man you beat me badly a couple times .. u made her look top tier lol
I don't remember who you are. but thanks for the comment. Guess my day here was not just a complete failure. and who knows, maybe Peach is top tier. I give metas knights a hard time to even beat me or I beat them. That to me feel like a good pat on the back. Recking metas as Peach is so much fun.

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
Stop with the peaches and low tiers and just give me dedede, marths,mks, and snakes plz.
That's right, you can't Fight Peaches, and you even use meta. You should be ashamed of yourself. You are the godly meta knight, you are not suppose to struggle and lose to Peach. You should go kill yourself.

Top Bottom