• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Viridian City #7 Results

Zucco

Smash Master
That's right, you can't Fight Peaches, and you even use meta. You should be ashamed of yourself. You are the godly meta knight, you are not suppose to struggle and lose to Peach. You should go kill yourself.
seems alittle harsh, but whatever.

Angel.M <3 C:

Smash Champion
That's right, you can't Fight Peaches, and you even use meta. You should be ashamed of yourself. You are the godly meta knight, you are not suppose to struggle and lose to Peach. You should go kill yourself.
I can fight peach I just don't play as gay in friendlies silly. I'd just rather play match-ups i'm more confortable with. on the other hand...

I'll request to be near you in brackets all the time, now. :)

Dark pch needs to calm down, rofl. Peach isn't that good.
I'm picking up wolf.

edit: @ Zucco - me and dark.pch are friends hes just kidding around xDD

@Fudge pgn happened to jash and coney happened to malcolm.

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
I'll request to be near you in brackets all the time, now. :)

Dark pch needs to calm down, rofl. Peach isn't that good.
You need to not take what one says so seriously, and actually get the point I am making.

Oh wait, let me add the typical internet phrase after a post, even though it is not funny........."rofl".......did I do it right?

And choas, you can play gay on me if you want too. idc. I usually tell metas to do so, that way I can pratice dealing with it. Did you not hear what I did to Jersery at inui's tourny at no maps? meta does not bother me at all, and wether I win or lose to him, he is still a punk to me and buts no fear in me.

And my comment to choas marth was a joke, goddamm people............

Crizthakidd

Smash Champion
dark peach, i watched ur peach for a second, and i played some top peaches like the one dude from VA, and the texas one at apex last year. GRAB MORE. u always fair to or w.,e aerial and come down to do AA (the slaps)

everyones gonna shield it. if u drop down fast and grab thats a mixup i didn't see u do.

Atomsk_92

Smash Hero
You need to not take what one says so seriously, and actually get the point I am making.

Oh wait, let me add the typical internet phrase after a post, even though it is not funny........."rofl".......did I do it right?

And choas, you can play gay on me if you want too. idc. I usually tell metas to do so, that way I can pratice dealing with it. Did you not hear what I did to Jersery at inui's tourny at no maps? meta does not bother me at all, and wether I win or lose to him, he is still a punk to me and buts no fear in me.

....rofl.....

Angel.M <3 C:

Smash Champion

I still don't have the patience to do it in friendlies.

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
dark peach, i watched ur peach for a second, and i played some top peaches like the one dude from VA, and the texas one at apex last year. GRAB MORE. u always fair to or w.,e aerial and come down to do AA (the slaps)

everyones gonna shield it. if u drop down fast and grab thats a mixup i didn't see u do.
Can't, People react out of the shield too much. and my grab is six frames. Thats why I just attack the shield with an air attack, jab once, then start a pressure game or bait a reactoins. If that was not the cause, yea I grab them. But people are always to hasty to do sometthing. So I would be left open if I went for a grab.

Delta-cod

Smash Hero
NNID
Phikarp

Rofl, you didn't see why I rofl'd.

Rofl.

PieDisliker

Smash Lord
NNID
PieDisliker
...One Wario in brackets.

LOL I wish I could've gone. (Probably wouldn't have made it out of pools, but still...)

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
Rofl, you didn't see why I rofl'd.

Rofl.
No I don't looks like an abused phrase over the internet when things are not that funny or funny at all to be one with the crowd of w/e. can sense this is gonna get nasty to this is my last post to you. I'm not in the mood to get into a fight.

Coney

Smash Master
the bracket was up for a little bit, no clue what happened to it...

tant if you need to know anything from MD/VA i can tell you most of it, the wins and losses and stuff

fun tournament, ny/nj isn't as stand-offish as i'd originally thought

shoutouts later~

PieDisliker

Smash Lord
NNID
PieDisliker
I think I remembered who san faced.

Winner's: Remix? Blackanese Boss Ally

Loser's: Minty

That's all that mattered in the bracket. /sarcasm

★J.G WentWorth★

Smash Champion
If we were able to subscribe to people on Smashboards, so we could see all their posts as soon as they come out, I'd subscribe to Drk.Pch in a heartbeat. lmao telling people to go kill themselves for playing mk, shit is so real out here in the cold streets of the Atlantic North loll

Atomsk_92

Smash Hero
If we were able to subscribe to people on Smashboards, so we could see all their posts as soon as they come out, I'd subscribe to Drk.Pch in a heartbeat. lmao telling people to go kill themselves for playing mk, shit is so real out here in the cold streets of the Atlantic North loll
It gets real mad fast yo!

Seagull Joe

Smash Legend
NNID
SeagullJoe
Can't, People react out of the shield too much. and my grab is six frames. Thats why I just attack the shield with an air attack, jab once, then start a pressure game or bait a reactoins. If that was not the cause, yea I grab them. But people are always to hasty to do sometthing. So I would be left open if I went for a grab.
You need to stop over thinking all the time. People fall for idiotic things.

ADHD

Smash Hero
You can SDI olimar's nair upwards and hit him out of it before the upsmash if you have a quick aerial with a hitbox low to the ground.

Sorry pyronic star :p

M@v

Subarashii!
M2k 3rd?

IKE IN 9th?!?!?!?!

Jash,vex, and Lain not doing amazing, just good?

These results are whacked xD.

But Ike has the power of his friends, that's why he's ninth.

718_ROOKI3

Smash Lord
Nana locking Snake's all over New York City
1: Ally - Our set was really really good. Im glad you see my improvement
2: ADHD - Don't hesitate to give me advice, ****** you got advice? GIVE IT TO ME
3: Mew2King - Stop trying to steal my pringles!!!
4: DEHF - You are amazing and really cool to hang with see you soon
5: Shadow - Boooooyyyy we are gonna MM soon XD
5: NinjaLink - I NEED TO SELL SOME DRUGS!!! SHADALOO BABY!!!
7: Atomsk - I swear Trev when you root for me i play amazing, so ima make you root for me more
7: MintyFlesh - Good **** getting 7th
9: Meep - Great seeing you XD i look so different
9: Kool Aid - We didnt MM, maybe next time
9: Logic - Great seeing you too, XD no one from MDVA recognizes me
9: San - We gotta play soon
13: NEO - *Popo and Nana jump Marth* E-O-E-O-E-O-E-O-E-O *Star KO*
13: Pierce - Great job we both could've done better its obvious
17: Boss - THE BOSS! SHADALOO BABY! Re-name yourself M.Bison, REAL TALK!
17: Nario - *Stares at each other* Dont get Dsmashed spammed by Wyatt again plz
17: Legendary Bleachigo - Great job ima eat my Bleachigo-gos next time
17: Doom - You didnt recognize me at first LOL everyone isn't. Great set too
17: Cable - I <3 your DK, LOL We need to get that 5GUYS chiniita shorty for you
17: Coney - Usmash *Super Armor Grab*, Usmash *Super Armor Grab*, Usmash *Super Armor Grab*, GODDAMMIT I GIVE UP. XD Great set
25: Lain - Good see'in ya, hope the drive back was safe
25: MIB - Good pools matches, Gordo's are the truth
25: Inui - Great see'in you
25: Malcom - Get rid of that sonic t-shirt ******
33: JG Wentworth - Its ya boy JG WentWorth with another hit single, "I <3 MK"
33: Keitaro - "4 years ago, ****** you would've gotten robbed" Remember our convo on my tattoos =p
33: RiZMF - Thank you so much for the housing, food, practice, everything =)
33: Vex Kasrani - Great see'in you *throws 4 gordos in a row*
33: DMbrandon - BK ALL DAY ******, BAD KiD BAD KiD
33: Zucco - Great see'n you
33: Blackanese - Ah META, Ah META, Ah META, Ah META, Ah META *shuttle loop* YOUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!!!
33: Snakeee - Great see'in you
33: R00kie - **** next time
49: Jash - You got this **** next time
49: NAKAT - Great see'in you we gotta play soon
49: Dire - *Looks at you............keeps looking............* EX CARRA DIRE UPPERCUT!
49: ikon - E-O-E-O-E-O-E-O-E-O-E-O-E-O-E-O-E-O-E-O-E-O-E-O-E-O-E-O-E-O-E-O-E-O-E-O-E-O-E-O-E-O-E-O-E-O-E-O-E-O-E-O-E-O-E-O-E-O-E-O-E-O-E-O-E-O-E-O-E-O-E-O-E-O-E-O-E-O-E-O-E-O-E-O-E-O-E-O-E-O-E-O-E-O-E-O-E-O-E-O-E-O-E-O-E-O-E-O-E-O-E-O-E-O-E-O-E-O-E-O-E-O-E-O- *GAME!*

Lobos

Smash Master
lol I trolled the noobs on live stream yesterday while doing this

its fun watching teams get wrecked :laugh:

Anti - I claim "L"

Sinz

The only true DR vet.
Premium
Who is going to be uploading the videos from this?

DTM89

Smash Rookie
This was a lot of fun and I'm glad I got to go. 4th in my pool isn't terrible for a first tourney. Hope to be in many more.

blackanese

Smash Lord
New York Citaaay :333 Occupation: Stripper ;]
fun tourny. good seeing old and new faces xD. good shiz alex. Thanx to malcolm for carrying me to 5th in teams while I trash talked and camped on ledge lol. PA gangsta dudes were ALOT better than I expected lol, and same for san's ike. I gotta step it up in singles, but its kinda whack lol. I wish the venue had a littttle more space though, cause my booty got grabbed about 3-4 times every time I tried to get through :/ LOLOL jk. but yah fun tourny, and too lazy to give shoutouts to each person lol.

da K.I.D.

Smash Hero
Wait wait wait... So minty beat san, beat pikapika, and out placed neo?

When did he get that good? I didnt know he was all OG like THAT.... dangg.

And now you finally know what i have to deal with, now you know this ***** san is legit, shout outs to every one who talked junk, especially inui, I know yall madd salty.

Top Bottom