• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Viridian City 9 - This weekend! HYPE!

crismas

Smash Master
NNID
crismaspresents
Regarding venue fee's being waived...

I spoke to the owner today. He said that if people bring TV's they can be waived but only if we wind up using it. Sooo if you bring a TV and we don't use it, then sorry. But I don't think many ppl are bringing TV's anyway.

shurf

Smash Cadet
No it's not. Normal is neutral on everything except Rock and Steel and does nothing to Ghost-types unless Foresight is in effect.
Oh and I'm sure Bulbasaur's tackle is much better. :p

This is suuuuper close! I cant wait to see all you strangers!

Alex Strife

Smash Hero
Hey guys I do not know if this matters but this will be the LAST tournament I ever run. I will post more details if people want but I figured I give people the heads up.

Ref

Smash Champion
NNID
Refpsi
Of course it matters Alex.

I want more details... Really though why?

ADHD

Smash Hero
Inui I would like to record a money match. I'd like to get my diddy recorded for once...

Rockin

Juggies <3
BRoomer
Hey guys I do not know if this matters but this will be the LAST tournament I ever run. I will post more details if people want but I figured I give people the heads up.
huh?

Yeah, please post more details of this...cause this is sudden and out of the blue

ANTi_

Smash Hero
What about Apex?

you still need to host that shizzz cant hype it up then just cancel it

:snes:

Ref

Smash Champion
NNID
Refpsi
you still need to host that shizzz cant hype it up then just cancel it

Technically he isn't the only one running it... So this is his last tourney run if he says so....

Yeah... Tell us details...

Ref

Smash Champion
NNID
Refpsi
I thought every MMORPG did?

By February 17th everything goes Basic sausage.

Alex Strife

Smash Hero
i'll be quick

Hey I guess I owe a few people my reason for this being my last tournament. I will be brief I don't like emo speeches ( im not dpch after all ) and I do not expect most people to read this.

I will not point names ( that is not me ) but I will say that a big thing for me was the disappointment of not having my tournament Apex part of the ECRC2 season. If you guys want details I will post but I just felt like I was really looked over compared to md/va and not having "enough ppl post" and it being "too soon". I accepted it and realized it was really my fault for not pushing it.

The main thing that got to me was people in the community and their ****ing attitude and bull**** know-it-all mentality. If i go into detail I will talk about one or two people but it just got to me.

In real life though I have had my personal problems and they have caught up with. Bottom line they caused me to lose my will and motivation to even continue on. When you lose that you hit the bottom of the barrel.

As I said its not much but this is not myspace the world does not need to know my problems. If you want to know more I have no problem saying but that should be fine.

Either way nothing will change and I will go out the same I came in...just another normal tournament.

Turbo Ether

Smash Master
Unfortunately I won't be able to come to this tournament because people that enjoy Anime will be in attendance.

Alex Strife

Smash Hero
Unfortunately I won't be able to come to this tournament because people that enjoy Anime will be in attendance.

come on I dont enjoy anime...i just love cartoons in general thats all anime is...cartoons from japan XD nothing more

ANTi_

Smash Hero
AHHH LETS GOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ughm is port authority the bus that im supposed to go on or is it like the bus company where all the busses meet up because. im pretty confused.

Alex Strife

Smash Hero
are you serious?

Port Authority is the place everyone meets. I will make a big post soon ( another few hours )

Rockin will probably lead it cause I need to bring a tv so ya

ANTi_

Smash Hero
what do you mean are you serious i live in long island. lolz but cool ill be in there

crismas

Smash Master
NNID
crismaspresents
Either way nothing will change and I will go out the same I came in...just another normal tournament.
We'll talk later. I didn't know this was the issue cause I thought they said they'd def make you ECRC2 after the BS that happened.

MD/VA are lazy and don't like to travel obviously.

Top Bottom