• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Viridian City 9 - This weekend! HYPE!

Stevenn

Smash Cadet
What's this about everyone meeting on Port Authority ¿ Lol
Is there a certain time cause I would like to go as a group if it's possible ..

Alex Strife

Smash Hero
Alex, lets get the info about Port Authority meet-up.

Well here is the deal.

Rockin is going to meet everyone at 9/930ish and get ppl from Port Authority to the buses for the venue. From there its pretty simple....get on the bus....go to the venue...play smash...**** nj

dm if my gf is doing teams why not just ask her?

Stevenn

Smash Cadet
Anyone needing a partner I play a good Sheik/ Wario (Mostly Sheik in doubles)
I'll partner with anyone interested ¿

crismas

Smash Master
NNID
crismaspresents
I think Peach is pretty useful in teams with high tiers she can rack up some pretty good damage.

Anyway thanks for asking for me Johnathan but I knew DM wouldn't team with me lol.

I'm about to team with a lvl9 Peach cause that **** is beastly lmaooo

NOTE:

Also for those who are bringing TV's if you could PLEASE be there at 11 and earlier, PLEASEEEE! Remember, TV ppl get venue fee waived :D

Stevenn

Smash Cadet
No offense guy, but I don't know you, and I'm trying to get some dollars.

You don't know me either; I can tell by the way you spell my name.
Lol well yeah it was worth a ask though :p

no offense taken I expect answers like these anyways :ohwell:

...oh well

HollaAtchaBoy

Smash Master
I think Peach is pretty useful in teams with high tiers she can rack up some pretty good damage.

Anyway thanks for asking for me Johnathan but I knew DM wouldn't team with me lol.

I'm about to team with a lvl9 Peach cause that **** is beastly lmaooo

NOTE:

Also for those who are bringing TV's if you could PLEASE be there at 11 and earlier, PLEASEEEE! Remember, TV ppl get venue fee waived :D
I'll team with you, Cris. We were doing pretty well at PNT.

HollaAtchaBoy

Smash Master
Rolimab sounds kind of epic.

But I think I will go strictly ROB. My Olimar is teh garbz in teams.

Then again I've barely played Brawl at all the past few months, so ROB may be teh garbz too.

crismas

Smash Master
NNID
crismaspresents
Peach/ROB is one of my fav teams :D!!1

idc though HAB no worries, I just love teams.

Rockin

Juggies <3
BRoomer
Alright NYC, listen up

Whoever is going to the meet up, PLZ let me know ASAP by either calling my cell or PMing me. That way, I know who to expect for the meetup. I like for all of us to leave at 9:30.

I'm gonna ask Crismas what's the best route, but if anything, it may be best if we take this route

Crismas said:
Go to Port Authority (41st and 8th), go to Gate 51 and take the mini van, cost is only 2.50 -- You will take this bus to BLEECKER STREET (ask the bus driver). You will then walk 4 blocks down to Central Ave and voila! **NOTE, the mini vans do not have schedules but they run every 5 minutes, the last bus is 11:30pm going back to NYC**
If anyone has any questions or whatever, speak them now.

Inui

Banned via Warnings
If it's Bum or Snakeee or some crap like that...I still don't care LOL. Atomsk and I have just been too dominant of a team the past three months. Maybe he can win, but the odds are certainly against him.

Kai973

Smash Journeyman
Doom- are you still going to this? I need to talk to you so either get on aim or turn on your phone plz.

Inui- you guys are at your hotel smashing? You people need to inform me of stuff. I would have been there

Top Bottom