• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Viridian City 9 - This weekend! HYPE!

dmbrandon

Smash Master
I lost to Bum for gay reasons. The guy baired my shield and it knocked me into delfino's water on game three. He spiked me. the jerk >_<

And I lost to Forte game 3.

"The most unfortunate things happen to you."-- Forte

lulz. Complete shouts on the results thread.

Good **** to Dire/Wes today. Bucket is too sexy.

And one quick shout to madu Malcolm. We have to do this again. T'was overly amazing. :D

4th out of 32. dubs.
7th out of 76. Singles.

HollaAtchaBoy

Smash Master
It's not done yet, from what I've heard. And full results will probably be put up by Alex either later or tonight or, more likely, tomorrow.

ADHD

Smash Hero
1: mew2king (OBVIOUSLY)
2/3: bum and atomsk who split
4: Forte
5th: pierce, ADHD.

Sorry if i left anything out

HollaAtchaBoy

Smash Master
RUHLAX, results will be posted tomorrow all :D
No, you RUHLACKS, Crismas!

Someone hooked you up to Melee tonight and it was like they gave you some crack. You were twitching and yelling and everything just at the sheet awesomeness of Melee.

Also, how did the Melee matches with M2K go after Jash and I left?

PRiDE

Smash Lord
1 - m2k (m2k)
2 - atmosk (ddd)
2 - bum (dk)
4 - forte (mk)
5 - adhd (diddy)
5 - pierce (marth)
7 - dmbrandon (sk)
7 - ?
9 - PRiDE (yoshi)
9 -Inui (snake/mk)
9-
9 - Keitaro (falco)

/89

doesnt help.. but thats all i know

crismas

Smash Master
NNID
crismaspresents
No, you RUHLACKS, Crismas!

Someone hooked you up to Melee tonight and it was like they gave you some crack. You were twitching and yelling and everything just at the sheet awesomeness of Melee.

Also, how did the Melee matches with M2K go after Jash and I left?
=PPPPP

Two words to describe the matches:

too

good

Seriously...I could've stayed all night playing matches like that. :) thanks HAB for bringing Melee!

BTW I'm not posting shout outs yet until the results thread.

Keitaro

Banned via Administration
I had alot of fun here and the venue was pretty good. I came here purely for practice for COT4 and I think I got it.

All MK's are going down!! (Except M2K :p)

Edit: Screw you Chrome Pirate for being an *** and bringing our record back even at 2-2. Next time we play imma **** that Diddy again!! I always barely win our first set and you **** me the 2nd so if we keep going at that pace imma barely beat you next time we play then kill myself IRL to settle the score, lol!!

crismas

Smash Master
NNID
crismaspresents
Yay our doubles matches. Post them when you can! No worries. Though I can't speak for everyone else.

Angel.M <3 C:

Smash Champion
Yeah I have alot of uploading to do. I have our doubles set, Keitaro vs pierce. Bum vs pierce. a bunch of friendlies with Blackwaltz and izumi, Jash vs ADHD and a bunch of other tourny sets that don't mean as much

ALSO: IF YOU PLAYED ANY MATCHES ON THE SECOND TO LAST TV WITH THE LAPTOP NEXT TO IT. IF YOU WANT YOUR MATCHES UPLOADED TELL ME WHO YOU USED AND WHO YOU FACED. and whether it was friendlies or tournament

HollaAtchaBoy

Smash Master
Is that Marth trying to do Caramelldansen in your sig, Chaos?

If so, he fails more at that than he does at convincing heads that he's not as gay as Ike.

Inui

Banned via Warnings
Doubles was super fun.

This tournament made me hate singles even more because I fought M2K in winners quarter finals despite also being a top seed and his crewmate. I then lost to Forte, who was sitting there in losers in the same spot as people he's better than. I seem to have very unfortunate brackets often.

Top Bottom