• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

VOTING PHASE #8 ON TOP 5'S!!!- A Player List

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shugo-Chan

Smash Lord
Shugo hasn't played Sonic in nearly half a year.

Best Players for Sonic are X, Espy, SonicMaster5/Speed and Wes.

For Wario, Malcolm is misspelled...lol
Lol thats cuz i havent entered singles in nearly half a year. I've still never been to a tourney where i havent used sonic at all. I dont mean to be rude but why does it seem like youre almost always against me when i'm brought up in a sonic discussion?

Praxis

Smash Hero
BRoomer
Add Felix for Diddy, Weruop for Olimar, Seibrik for Dedede, and make FOW top the Ness list. :)

Flayl

Smash Hero
Europe representing

Meta Knight: Kaos
Snake: Calzorz / Cenel
Diddy Kong: istudying / Luigi_player
Falco: Marcbri
Ice Climbers: istudying
Marth: Mr. R
Wario: Gluttony
Olimar: Greward
Mr. G&W: Kaak
Peach: Leon
Bowser: Ixis
Mario: Irios
Samus: KillerJawz

Maybe I'll be bothered enough to finish it later

llamapaste

Smash Journeyman
There are a lot more Snakes than you have. Candy, Fatal, Bizkit, Joker, Infern, Mikeray, Redhalberd,Takeover, DieSuperFly,(he plays snake right?) Sars Pirate, Sinz, and much more.

Keitaro for Falco as well. Sanoscy for MK, Scribble, and Omni for MK. Overswarm as well.

Wario has Bassem and Phantum X.

Dr Grandpa for DK.

Esoj for Diddy.

kackamee

Smash Master
NNID
SlushCream
3DS FC
3480-3017-1332
I'd say Hylian is safe to put in the IC's section. He's top 4 IC's IIRC after Lain Meep and Swordgard.

mdmfromdaridge

Smash Journeyman
As far as Shugo and RoyR are concerned, if there are still videos of them performing and it is still under the current metagame, then I'm going to leave them up there. Besides, I just saw RoyR ruining people at HOBO 23.

As far as some of the snake and MK names I'm getting, they are both getting very convoluted with player names, I'm trying to keep it confined to the best players, and I am hesitant to add so many people because it really thins out which videos to look for.

Lastly, if any of you know names of some of these mid tiers, I would like to start filling out characters like pokemon trainer and yoshi that haven't gotten many players called.

Kewkky

Uhh... Look at my status.
Premium
Switch FC
SW-7001-5337-8820
This is why I wanted to make it 3 names per character... there's too many good players, and usually the top 4-5 are the ones that matter. I'm pretty sure some of the names I've seen mentioned in this thread, I've never heard of, and what we want are the names of players who have proven to do good even at large tourneys outside of their respective scenes (like midwests doing well on WC and EC, or Atlantic North doing well everywhere else but their own scene)...

What's happening right now is a "nominate every character mainer of each character who isn't a mid-level player!" discussion, instead of "top players for each character"... Seriously, 3 should've been enough in my opinion... But oh well. If you can't ebat 'em, join 'em.

If we can add our own names, then add me and MogX to Kirby.

DoonKoon

Smash Journeyman
You should put each character's icon under their names to make it look cooler.

황미영

Smash Champion
Well... My friend here Zeadro says, he nominates himself for D3. No joke. He sucks, but he thinks he's good with D3. >w>;

Look up SkyNerd or Zeadro to see how good he is.

DTP

L o s t - in reality~
:luigi2: BigLou

:zelda: Riot

Two I didn't see that I can think of atm.

Nilik

Smash Cadet
Metaknight
Sanoscy
mew2king
Shadow
Tyrant
Dojo
Judge
Havok
Seibrik
Red Halberd
Europe- Kaos

^_^

mdmfromdaridge

Smash Journeyman
This is why I wanted to make it 3 names per character... there's too many good players, and usually the top 4-5 are the ones that matter. I'm pretty sure some of the names I've seen mentioned in this thread, I've never heard of, and what we want are the names of players who have proven to do good even at large tourneys outside of their respective scenes (like midwests doing well on WC and EC, or Atlantic North doing well everywhere else but their own scene)...

What's happening right now is a "nominate every character mainer of each character who isn't a mid-level player!" discussion, instead of "top players for each character"... Seriously, 3 should've been enough in my opinion... But oh well. If you can't ebat 'em, join 'em.

If we can add our own names, then add me and MogX to Kirby.

Well, I know where you are coming from. I think I'm gonna bump it back down to five. The reason I haven't done so already is because I am not familiar with all the people being named, and didn't want to delete the best players
because I don't know some of them.

EDIT: I just made my own point. Looking through the list just now I did not know who to delete and who not too because I don't know the names of some of these people. If you care to at least tell me the top 3 of some of the more convaluted characters I can go ahead and edit out the rest, I just am not sure about some (other then the completely obvious of course)

Kewkky

Uhh... Look at my status.
Premium
Switch FC
SW-7001-5337-8820
Well, I know where you are coming from. I think I'm gonna bump it back down to five. The reason I haven't done so already is because I am not familiar with all the people being named, and didn't want to delete the best players because I don't know some of them.
Well, a suggestion then!

After you compile a couple more names, ask people to vote on who should be in the lists... Then once enough voting has gone on, arrange the names in order from best to worst, with 5 people (it beign your siggestion) being the maximum per character. :D

stingers

Smash Obsessed
MK top 5 are in no order
M2K
Ksizzle
Shadow
Dojo
Tyrant
(Sushiman lol nc pride)
(^nah dont put him on there...yet :chuckle:)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom