• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

W.L.I.A.G?(1 MoRE dAy HyPE!! BRiNG SeTuPs!!) Albany,Ga 2/27/10

Anomic_Punk

Smash Champion
Yo mike I could use a ride if you're willing to come get me..

Although I would have to stay for brawl and that may make you get back too late, which i'd understand, i also of course would throw in for gas. I just don't get my car back til around 1-2
I think we can make an arrangement. PM me your address so I can work out departure times, etc.

And to make you happy Lou, I just might enter brawl to barline some people. MAYBE. =P

skaterbaj

Smash Lord
Need a teammate for brawl doubles since pensacola isnt coming!

If i dont get one then i guess ill enter melee singles >_>

Dogysamich

The Designated Hype Man!
BRoomer
ok, it's good to at least know my potential options. thanks.
so for me it goes
1) dan (told me he couldn't go but who knows)
2) fmtl (we agreed last weekend if s0ft doesn't go)
3) rayku (might not be able to go)

lol my teams list is all negative maybes.
well dogy will probably be there, and since dogy's teammate isn't going (alpha, right?) then you could team with dogy.
-Smiley face-

^_^

Saki-

Reset Project
NNID
iTasya
I wanna see Reflex at least in the top 3 in this. Along with his brother if he's going.

tubes

Smash Ace
So atm, I don't see any reason I wouldn't be able to go to this other than my parents "not being comfortable with it", and my parents are usually pretty cool about these things. So I'm most likely going; I'll know for sure tomorrow. Who can give me a ride there though? Parent comfortability increases by 200% if I'm not traveling alone (or driving).

skaterbaj

Smash Lord
So atm, I don't see any reason I wouldn't be able to go to this other than my parents "not being comfortable with it", and my parents are usually pretty cool about these things. So I'm most likely going; I'll know for sure tomorrow. Who can give me a ride there though? Parent comfortability increases by 200% if I'm not traveling alone (or driving).

Someone Hook this man up with a Riddee :)

benaji261!

Smash Ace
Omfg If Ruse Doesn"t Come Then I Cant... Unless I Drive Myself.

I"m Printing Out Direcions Since Ruse Is Being Gay And I"ll Freakin Drive Up There.

EDIT: It was supposed to be all caps.

skaterbaj

Smash Lord
Omfg If Ruse Doesn"t Come Then I Cant... Unless I Drive Myself.

I"m Printing Out Direcions Since Ruse Is Being Gay And I"ll Freakin Drive Up There.

EDIT: It was supposed to be all caps.
Hey send me a text man maybe i can help..You should try to come up tonight

Omegakiller446

Smash Rookie
Hey Baj, I dunno if you remember me or not but we talked about the tourney in the student center like maybe a month or so ago.

Anyways me and a friend of mine are gonna be there tomorrow.

Anomic_Punk

Smash Champion
Hey Lounis, is there any way you could get a ride to my house? I'm more than willing to take you along, but the math I've worked out is this:

To the venue from my house: 3 hours 42 minutes / 218.19 miles

To the venue from your house: 3 hours 35 minutes / 206.84 miles
PLUS to your house from my house: 51 minutes / 33.49 miles

So, practically- in order to make it to your house to pick you up AND get to the venue by around 12pm, I'd need to be heading out my door around 7am. >.<

If there's any way for you to get to my place, then there's no problem. Either way, post or PM me and let me know what your situation is.
If you can't get a ride to my house, I can still man up and get you- but I'd appreciate if there's any way this could be made easier!

skaterbaj

Smash Lord
Hey Baj, I dunno if you remember me or not but we talked about the tourney in the student center like maybe a month or so ago.

Anyways me and a friend of mine are gonna be there tomorrow.

Haha i sure do not remember you But im glad your coming!

If your able to bring a tv/wii//cube/brawl/melee or any one of them that would be great!

SleepyK

Banned via Administration
ok looks like
1) i am teaming with dogy
2) i am riding with fmtl
3) oh there are a bunch of people in his car. i might be able to bring a tv if his trunk permits it

tubes

Smash Ace
ok looks like
1) i am teaming with dogy
2) i am riding with fmtl
3) oh there are a bunch of people in his car. i might be able to bring a tv if his trunk permits it
Maybe we can tie my T.V. on the roof. It's only worth $10 so it's not like it matters if it falls off anyway.

TheReflexWonder

Wonderful!
BRoomer
NNID
TheReflexWonder
3DS FC
2492-4449-2771
Look--

I just realized that Brawl Doubles starts at "no later than three PM."

It takes me a little more than two hours to get there.

I don't really care for Melee, so when should I be leaving for the tournament earlier than "barely making it?"

Top Bottom