• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

W.L.I.A.G?(1 MoRE dAy HyPE!! BRiNG SeTuPs!!) Albany,Ga 2/27/10

skaterbaj

Smash Lord
Updated OP Lylat moved to nuetral

Also Venue will open up at 10 instead of 11

Registration and friendlies will be from 10-12

Should i run Melee first?

Zone

Smash Champion
Updated OP Lylat moved to nuetral

Also Venue will open up at 10 instead of 11

Registration and friendlies will be from 10-12

Should i run Melee first?
I say you make it a mystery which is first, so everyone is more tuned to make it on time. Then you can just choose which is first based upon/lateness/not lateness

Unless of course say a car full of people who only are interested in one game can only make it after 3p.m. Then I guess a choice has to be set. But otherwise... I say mystery!

Rayku

Smash Lord
Lylat is definitely more neutral than Pokemon Stadium 1 lol. Stage Striking will more than likely eliminate the 5th stage regardless.

SleepyK

Banned via Administration
no cursing?

you know that this rule will be disregarded a lot, so let's hope the nice lady doesn't mind it too much.

also btw the format of the first post could be done a little better with text and colors and pictures and **** so rules like NO CURSING that we don't see in a cursory perusing of the info are brought to prominence.

skaterbaj

Smash Lord
no cursing?

you know that this rule will be disregarded a lot, so let's hope the nice lady doesn't mind it too much.

also btw the format of the first post could be done a little better with text and colors and pictures and **** so rules like NO CURSING that we don't see in a cursory perusing of the info are brought to prominence.
Yeah i know for a fact there will be cursing i mean..everyone was cursing at the tally tourney and the guy just told us to stop which is prob what will happen here im just saying try to avoidd it lol(ill be cursing the most if anything....)

Sorry about how the first post look but w/e.. And zone i think i like your idea :)..Hopefully we wont have to wait for pcola like tally did..There so nice to the 8 5 0.

Sleepy i hope your still considering coming to this. I talk to the Mrs.Gladys(store owner) today about the tourney and she really is looking forward to it. she gave me the hour extension in the morning and she said she is willing to stay until 10pm to finish up the tourney :)
Im gonna have my laptop with TIo on it and i kinda know how to do it but i know im gonna need some assistance for proper seeding what not if its worth it.

**EDIT** BIG THANKS FOR TALLY!! HOPE ALL YOU GUYS COME OUT TO MY TOURNEY(who all would it be? awal jssn dbs mrftw somacruz ballistics??) id like to add more names to the Prereg list
AL vs FL vs GA lets getttt it onn!

Ruse

Fox
Pensacola has been late to one tourney ever.

But we've also only been to like two tourneys ever.

INTENSAcola.

Sandtru27

Smash Lord
i'm coming

who wants to team?

i'm lookin at you, biglou/othernon***player

edit:btw i shaved my head

my full power is just now being unleashed

BigLøu

Smash Lord
Will anyone be able to get me a ride to this, my dad is taking my car to get that screeching sound it makes repaired, and just my luck it would end up being on tourney day lol.

Yea i can chip in for gas and whatever.

skaterbaj

Smash Lord
Will anyone be able to get me a ride to this, my dad is taking my car to get that screeching sound it makes repaired, and just my luck it would end up being on tourney day lol.

Yea i can chip in for gas and whatever.
GIVE THIS MAN A RIDE pronto.

B_AWAL

Smash Master
SO yeah after talkin w/ tally so far I think

Green Mario and Fuct are driving

I kno I'm coming

Sex Puma shud b coming too
I'm still calling around a little so maybe DBS is coming 2

So Me, Green Mario, DBS, Sex Puma, Fuct and his friend should b coming

:sonic:

skaterbaj

Smash Lord
SO yeah after talkin w/ tally so far I think

Green Mario and Fuct are driving

I kno I'm coming

Sex Puma shud b coming too
I'm still calling around a little so maybe DBS is coming 2

So Me, Green Mario, DBS, Sex Puma, Fuct and his friend should b coming

:sonic:
Sounds good Awal :-)

Rayku

Smash Lord
Elev8 I want you to MM Fuct

When I wen to Tallahassee a long time ago he was the only other Lucario player.

The Alpha Gundam

Smash Champion
jx31234 is available 9:36 pm
Max1mum Spyder 9:37 pm
so you going to take dogy out of tourney in Albany?
jx31234 9:37 pm
Yeah, I'm going to tie him up and throw him outside when it's time for our match

Looks like Jeff is going to hold down the fort

Green_Mario

Smash Journeyman
Say fellas, would you mind running the melee tournament first before the brawl tournament? I would like to come but I cannot stay very late. Lemme know!

Top Bottom