• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

[WA] Perth Smash Thread

Corpsecreate

Smash Lord
Tournament hype today guys :)

See you all there
Not hyped at all unfortunately, didn't get much sleep (yes here are the tired johns :)) and the 3 times or so that I've played since SQUAT I've been getting *****.

EDIT: GAH! Nerf Sam being logged into his account on this computer!

Mic_128

Wake up...
Administrator
BRoomer
I woke up at 6:30. I am so dam tired.

Wow game and watches do sell for a good amount of money. I once saw a snoopy one with it's box and instructions still dam it sold for heaps.
Wonder how much my boxed Zelda GAW would go for...not that I'd ever sell it :D

Splice

Smash Hero
Not hyped at all unfortunately, didn't get much sleep (yes here are the tired johns :)) and the 3 times or so that I've played since SQUAT I've been getting *****.

EDIT: GAH! Nerf Sam being logged into his account on this computer!

Until I saw the edit I was confused.

Maybe this is why Sam wins tournaments ; He just sleeps the entire day before hand :dizzy:

Wise man.

@ Mic : Ah i see I havent even seen that one :embarrass .
I used to have a 'Turtle' Game and Watch when I was lil'...

I want to buy the GaW gallery game on the DS... they should make one for the wii it'd be sweet.

MTGod

Smash Champion
BAH!!! I came on here for updates!!! Disappointed, right here, you've just ruined my holiday, all of you!!! Feel ashamed!!! FEEL IT!!!!!

Nah, I realise you're all having too much fun at the tournament :p Hope it's going well, I'm gonna go ahead and make the prediction that this tournament was the single most revolutionising tournament ever, with Weegee winning his first tourney match, Sam not winning the tournament, and Pete, Marx or Techno getting into the top 8... I will be wanting to hear of the ruckus :D

Who do you think would make a suitable real life Solid Snake_?

+1 for Harrison Ford - did you see him in Air Force 1??? Assuming we're talking about movies... Only thing though is Ford doesn't have as rugged a face as Snake has, so that could be somewhat bad...

also Andre - i havent laughed that hard in a while, and i thank you and your extremely bad but funny jokes.
Andre's smashfests = lord of all humns ^^ Good to hear you got more out of your trip Rick :p

Oh yeah just remeber for people like Jupz and Jesse who won't be at this tournament will they be listed on the Power Ranking List aswell?
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA *gasp* AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhh...............

Me on a Power Ranking :p

and dont make me bring dragonball z into this ****, goku can destroy planets with ease.
I Travelled along Kamehameha Highway today... The flow of the traffic in no way correlated to the speed of the DB move whatsoever, which was a little disappointing (I don't even know why it was called a Highway, given we were going under the speed limit for most of the time, and 50% of it was single lane :p)...

That being said, there were several King Kamehamehas that presided over Hawai'i, so maybe they have something exciting stored amongst their power levels??? Or it could be the AMAZING amount of Japanese people, here... Seriously, me and my sister were the only white people in the entirety of the customs lines, and the rest were ALL Japanese :p I was wondering if we had accidentally flown into the wrong country or something :p

Seriously, $4.50 is a steal.
Haha America, your exchange rate is cheap now.
Yeeeeeeeehawwwwwww!!!! Though Hawaii doesn't have anything but clothes and (not anymore so) expensive stuffs... Bah, I don't need more games; I have University T.T

Much better than all the crap everyone else has been drooling >_>
It seems like it happens every time I can't check the forums... Huh, go figure :p

Alzi Post Bigger
Bigger is better than smaller, but what's wrong with the regular font size?? If you want to be unique, why not just change the colour or something??

It's a box (with a cake inside) from the Mario Bros GAW
I thought it was a top hat :S

Marteh

Smash Lord
NNID
Marteh
Well Jesse,
Weegee almost won
Pete and Marx got 17th (so did I..I LET YOU DOWN)
Rick got 9th.
The tournament never finished

And umm yeah, was annoyed in doubles, got 7th even though we won 2 matches simply because we didn't get a bye and everyone else did.

So anyway time for shoutou.........zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz*sleeps*

Splice

Smash Hero
Sam turned up an hour late, so starting had to be delayed. :/
I don't believe you guys.
The one oppurtunity you get to not actually let him win, you throw it away.
You could have at LEAST DQ'd him from his starting match to get things underway.

:mad:

Alzi

Smash Master
Wonder how much my boxed Zelda GAW would go for...not that I'd ever sell it :D
Don't ever sell it mic. Keep it in it's box and put it in a display cabinet then never touch it again. If you put it on bidding for ebay it will only go up to $200-500. So yeah just keep it give it to your son if you have one. Make sure he registers on smashboards and make sure his name is Mic_129.

You guys maybe could of guessed who was going to win but sam was a definate 100% win with Glenn, Richard and Vlade you woudn't know.

I will do shout outs soon.

Marteh

Smash Lord
NNID
Marteh
We had doubles first, they didn't till almost 11 cause of them. Then we had lunch where people were slower than usual. Then a 24 man tourney with 4 set ups, one being down occasionally.. So yeah, aka Sam's fault.

Hobobloke

Atemon Game
It was doubles first, really sorry about today guys multiple things (lots of people wanting recordings, weegee matches etc) but 4 set-ups is just pitiful. I hope you all had a good time anyway and I feel really bad guys, sorry.

EDIT: User title changed after TO fail.

Muzga

Smash Ace
naww dont feel bad trav. it didnt finish but it was still a ****ing awesome tournament. Good turnout, good matches, the shock of having glenn in winners finals. The fact that the tournament didnt finish is really annoying though because we want to do the power rankings stuff and were basing a lot off of this tournament. I think in future if we need to start that late we should skip doubles unless we have the time to do them.

shoutouts later

Mic_128

Wake up...
Administrator
BRoomer

Alzi

Smash Master
SHOUT OUTS.

Lord Bowser: The tournament was great thanks for hosting once again. Who cares if it didn't finish i mean there was only 3 for matches to be played so it was almost finished. We had fun so thats the main point i would rather go to a unfinished tournament then stay at home doing nothing. We also had some good games in Singles you still play that good Bowser.

Vlade: It was either today was not your day or people in the scene are improving and are getting harder and harder to beat everytime. You wern't playing well today but you were still in the bracket. I also lol'd how you kept shouting out ***** when glenn was chain grabbing you. Yeah once again you will always remain in the top 3 list of mine.

Peat278: I didn't really see you play and i hardly talked to you today but i hope you played well. Also thanks for uploading the video's.

Muzga: A very good player and you definatly have improved from being so low and bad at brawl to good and keeping up with some of the good players like Vlade, Samuel, Richard, Kane etc. You placed well today but i agree with you, you wern't playing how you would of liked to play.

Trill: I thought you were going to play in doubles. :p You did bad in singles but dam did you play doubles well. You played better then Kane in doubles to be honest. Having two Metaknights against you, you spaced well and delt with it well winning the match congrats man. Also nice zelda shirt =]

Bob: Can't wait for T vs C. YEAH BATSU + CASSHERN / ZERO / SOMEONE ELSE. You played alright today. But don't worry Bob once T vs C comes out we should quit brawl along with Vlade and we should become pro at T vs C and call our selves BOLADZI.

Graeme Saw the facebook photo's. I lol'd You are definatly on my top 3 of funny people. Also good games man seems like you main snake now?

Mic_128 Woo Mic!. Nice photo's. I liked your team name. DW mic one day i will mod an area in Smashboards thats my goal for you. Also that Pursuit OC remix sorta got me pumped when vsing Level 9 Luigi. I also like your outset island toon link texture hack mic my favourite one.

Marty: Didn't see you play but yeah nice hacks on your wii.

Alzi: MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM

Romant1k: Good games man. <3 thanks for not using Metaknight against me. If you did you probally would of won the set. You still remain in my top 5 player list.

Alex: Sucks that you had to go early and your brother was still in singles. :p Nice peach i see it improving i would do more Dairs with peach though.

Glenn: You were on fire today. But your ice climbers were still feeling cold. You have improved and have got better. I think i will do a Vlade if i ever get grabbed by you and yell out ***** or somthing.

Corpsecreate: You are insane. I realised now with your toon link all your projectiles set you up for somthing crazy. Like seriously fly to Pound 4 and **** all the toon links there. You definatly are THIRD or SECOND Best toon link in the whole world. Maybe even 1st but i can't say that. It's You, Jash and Chip. I haven't played them so i can't tell but you seriously ****. Thanks for the toon link ditto's and friendlies.

Richard7: If i vsed you it would of been a waste of time and i would of lost anyway so thats why i let you win. Trav said we will continue it next tournament but you can still have the win. :p

Marx: Didn't talk with you today or vs you but i think you were using a wii remote and Nunchuck. Move to a gamecube controller and your link will be more beastly then he already is.

Dr. Clocktopus: Don't know who you are.

Gnasch: Why didn't i ban Final Destination. I was thinking nah i know he will choose FD i will just grab his banna's and show him who the real monkey is in this town but your Diddy Kong is just so good. :( Keep playing diddy kong man i also heard you did a hell good combo on Marx i was in the toilet and didn't see it i just heard a OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH.

Jono: Shake & Bake did good in doubles woo. Also congrats on placing man.

Josh: Don't have much to say really.

Level 9 luigi: I was sand bagging all along. I just didn't want the East coast to see me playing my best against a level 9 luigi. I can't believe the ways i died on Pirate Ship. I had the Vyse and i was actually shaking lol. Perth scene sure knows how to make level 9 luigi stay at home. Too bad Kane's Metaknight plushie killed level 9 luigi. Does this mean we won't see you until next smash bros game? :'(

Hope i didn't miss anyone again fun tournament.

.. I bet you guys like that size 1 essay right there.

Mic_128

Wake up...
Administrator
BRoomer
I just realised, tournament not finishing = no winners = Sam didn't win.

SAM DIDNT WIN A TOURNAMENT!

Alzi

Smash Master

Meanwhile we have the four remaining people to play in the tournament Sam, Ric, Vlade and Glenn. Vlade and Ric has been a very tough fight. Vlade has been telorpting and hitting richard from back and front with his laser gun dealing some damage too. Ric has a plan for Vlade and is charging up a spirit bomb.

On the other side of the Earth Glenn is shaking up charging up his power level so he is prepared to fight the winner out of Ric and Vlade.

Samuel is waiting for his final opponent while his other brother Rob has all 7 dragon balls and is prepared to use them and wish richard back from the dead if the mighty Vlade defeats him. This would mean terrible trouble as Samuel and Richard both have the same power level which means they can both fuse together to form Samard. This deadly fusion hasn't been defeated by no one yet but we will have to find out what happens,

NEXT TIME ON DRAGON BRAWL WII.

epic music:
da da daa da dadd da da daad da da ddddda da da daaaaaaaaaaaaa.

Jupz imo it would of gone:

1st- Sam
2nd- Ric
3rd- Vlade
4th- Glenn
5th- Alzi
5th- Muzga
5th- Kane

I think it was like that.

I am also going to do a DK 64 rap with changed Lyrics but Perth smash scene related :).

Top Bottom