• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

WABA - *Road To Apex* - $500+ Pot Bonus! - Less Than a Month Away!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Seagull Joe

Smash Legend
NNID
SeagullJoe
Anyone wanna 3v3 crew battle the blackest members of Md/Va (Me, Halzy, Neo)?

Looks like I'm going to thissssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss!

:018:

F200172853

Smash Cadet
wut? as in what type of building it's in? They do a lot of stuff there but it's supposed to be a music tutoring place.
No. lol

In the Official Post it's talking about turning after a bridge.

I take it for granted that may be the only/ extremely obvious place, being WABA's venue?

Luigisama

Smash Champion
player- 1 is still winning this whole tourney. Also I hope a lot of matches are saved for the national replay project.

hichez50

Smash Lord
NNID
Player-00
3DS FC
2122-6108-1245
Alright, we will have a stream link ASAP. The streamer is coming from out of state. :)

Player-1

Smash Legend
by the way guys, schedule says food break 3-4 and singles starts at 4, we might not do the food break, but we'll keep everyone updated, you should just be at the venue at 3 just in case. Make sure you're here before 11 to register for doubles.

If you need my number for any reason just shoot me a PM and I'll try to get to it in between things here at the venue.

Vega4

Smash Ace
Thanks for the stream, but...
WABA's stream sucks so hard. I'm so fuc*** mad, I can't believe that even today there in the USA they couldn't get a decent stream, even here in Latin America we get decent streams...
Something like that just kills all the hyppe, in that video you barely can see what's happening.
A great tournament deserves a at least a decent stream, I can't believe that even in these days a tournament that big can get a decent stream.

I'm sorry for saying this, but I was waiting this for so long, and as soon as I watched the stream I was like: WTF!!!!!!!!!!!

Schwa

Smash Apprentice
The stream has had nice quality at the tournaments before this, I bet it's just the internet's fault. Bad quality+no lag is better than lag+good quality IMO.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom