• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

WABA - *Road To Apex* - $500+ Pot Bonus! - Less Than a Month Away!

Status
Not open for further replies.

M.C. Pee-Pants

Smash Journeyman
I had a great time at this tourney seeing Florida again and seeing some old Georgia faces and meeting new faces, those of you I played friendlies who names I forgot cause I not so good with names but I almost caused another upset in my career of upsets against sebrieks DDD :)

Wolf McBlue

Smash Journeyman
Really fun tournament, glad I was able to place decent for my standards and able to help run it. Hopefully next time I'll get out of pools. It was really fun meeting all you guys and it was been one of my favorite tournaments

If any found a silver gamecube controller with red and blue sharpie marks on it let me know since I left it at the T.O. both while doing TO things and it went missing, thanks.

Ishiey

Mother Wolf
BRoomer
I had a great time at this tournament, huge thanks to everyone that made it possible. AtlSouth is a pretty fun and friendly region.

@ replays: the wii at setup 12 was full, so friendlies were force-saved to the SD card. Ed and I had three friendly matches on there (Wolf vs Sheik) more or less right before the first wave of pools was called. If someone could either upload the replays or send them to me it would be much appreciated :)

:059:

*Cam*

Smash Lord
I had a great time at this tournament, huge thanks to everyone that made it possible. AtlSouth is a pretty fun and friendly region.

@ replays: the wii at setup 12 was full, so friendlies were force-saved to the SD card. Ed and I had three friendly matches on there (Wolf vs Sheik) more or less right before the first wave of pools was called. If someone could either upload the replays or send them to me it would be much appreciated :)

:059:
What's your e-mail? We have dozens of replays to upload right now, so we won't upload any friendlies, but I will send you the replays once I find them.

DewDaDash

Smash Lord
Dude I couldn't find you man :((( how did II do though??
Well being unable to find you, I tried sleeping in the back in a friends sleeping bag while doubles was going on the entire time, but it was too noisy so i kinda just chilled there for the longest time. Only got like less than 2 hrs of sleep at DRN's house so i was beat.

Think i got 9th in singles?

gg guys
**** that drive
shoutouts to Gallax
for real. If it wasn't for that monster, I think I was gonna pull over 30 mins into the drive in and let u drive the rest, **** was mad blurry at first

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom