• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

WABA - *Road To Apex* - $500+ Pot Bonus! - Less Than a Month Away!

Status
Not open for further replies.

AllyKnight

Banned via Administration
Question, ANYONE IN NASHVILLE could house me and MJG for a short moment. From 10:30 pm thursday till 6:30 am friday (8hours or so) we'd be coming with the megabus and being outside that long doesn't seem cool during the night ;L. Help would be cool.

SHAWDY

Smash Apprentice
NNID
ShawdyLink
What are you talking about? I am not a phony. I argued with my parents about this for about 2 months and I can finally go. As soon as I heard about this I started posting on the threads for a ride. Nick Riddle said he can take me. When I heard that I was so thrilled. When I told my parents that Nick Riddle was taking me they got really upset about it. We talked about it for a long time and I am still very excited about it. I will be excited about this for a long long time

BSL

B-B-B-BLAMM!!!
NNID
bsl883
3DS FC
3308-4560-2744
Just bring a TV. Be a nice guy instead of doing it for incentives.

[FBC] B-Unit

Based on Reality
On a serious note though, who will be able to pick me up and house me at this tournament? Im going on the megabus with florida at 2pm friday so im wondering who would be available to pick me up.

[FBC] ESAM

Smash Legend
Me/DRN/Player-1 will be the Megabus people most likely. You are FL so you get housing with DRN.

[FBC] Papa Mink

Smash Legend
NNID
PapaMink
Because if i can save like, 10$ by bringing a TV on megabus then i'll have an extra ten for food or drink.

PS it'd be a full setup.

BSL

B-B-B-BLAMM!!!
NNID
bsl883
3DS FC
3308-4560-2744
So if you can bring a full set up on the megabus, just do it.

:phone:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom