• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Walgreens Mafia - DRAW game - The mod ****ed up pretty bad...=/

Asdioh

Not Asidoh
i guess. it's just that if something's one-shot, i've always thought it made no sense for it to be unreliable. what's the point of having a one-shot cop if you can't trust innos? hell, you can't even trust guilties because lol uninformed miller

\(o_o)/

Rockin

Juggies <3
BRoomer
i guess. it's just that if something's one-shot, i've always thought it made no sense for it to be unreliable. what's the point of having a one-shot cop if you can't trust innos? hell, you can't even trust guilties because lol uninformed miller

\(o_o)/
Again, I didn't entirely think the setup through. There probably shouldn't have been a GF. >>

#HBC | Laundry

Grand Sage of Swag
3DS FC
3926-6895-8719
Town also forgot the one policy when it comes to playing as town: Lynch all liars. If someone claims one thing, but it turns up fake, pressure them (and then possibly lynch them). If they lied, then lynch them. If they're mafia, that's sweet. If they're Town, well...that was their fault.
ding ding ****ing ding. I stopped reading after I died but this should explain at least half of my actions while I was alive and why I pushed Kantrip's lynch alone.

also Gorf for being the need-a-bead tier. I saw him lurking on the sidelines, didn't consider he was a PR avoiding the shot.

And I'm not surprised no one pegged Asidoh as scum. No one pegs Asidoh as scum and maintains that read the entire game. He's one of the absolute best at maintaining his town meta and appearing that way throughout the entire game.

#HBC | Red Ryu

Red Fox Warrior
NNID
RedRyu_Smash
3DS FC
0344-9312-3352
LaLs is bad policy.

Difference here though is scum got mislynches and attention away because town lied too much on gambits.

T-Block was better with it because I could see a town intent with it, but still crappy because he should have never done that as a VT.

Kantrip pushed way too hard with his gambit and was lynched because his backoff from it when he was almost getting T-Block lynched wasn't good.

:phone:

#HBC | Laundry

Grand Sage of Swag
3DS FC
3926-6895-8719
Do not support that bull****. Applies here, does not always apply.
if i auto-supported it, i would've walked in suspecting freeblock. rather, i had him as a pretty solid town read. i'm not stupid, but people do need to pressure the **** outta claims if there's any decent chance the player is lying.

#HBC | Laundry

Grand Sage of Swag
3DS FC
3926-6895-8719
I guess the term should be altered to "Pressure all liars." You shouldn't auto-lynch but it definitely warrants pressure if the player isn't doing it for ProTown benefits.

Also, for people curious why I rolled with the BP claim, I didn't see the benefits from retracting it afterwards. Yes, it gained me more trust, but had I managed to make LyLo or MyLo, I would've been in a very nice position regardless and I was banking both on my ability to get out of tight situations during the day and on a vig wasting his time with an inactive, saving his shot, or not being there at all. A cop investigating me would've been gravy.

#HBC | Red Ryu

Red Fox Warrior
NNID
RedRyu_Smash
3DS FC
0344-9312-3352
You probably would have, we didn't wanna chance killing you and Gord shooting was more so for SKer benefit to clear himself in either situation. But you were a VT so you kept the PRs alive.

All in all your lie actually helped town in a lot of ways.

Jim Morrison

Smash Authority
I guess the term should be altered to "Pressure all liars." You shouldn't auto-lynch but it definitely warrants pressure if the player isn't doing it for ProTown benefits.

Also, for people curious why I rolled with the BP claim, I didn't see the benefits from retracting it afterwards. Yes, it gained me more trust, but had I managed to make LyLo or MyLo, I would've been in a very nice position regardless and I was banking both on my ability to get out of tight situations during the day and on a vig wasting his time with an inactive, saving his shot, or not being there at all. A cop investigating me would've been gravy.
This was my initial plan for N1 but Gorf decided to be ballsy and shoot you =(

~ Gheb ~

Life is just a party
I tried to keep SDO's name up in the lynch pool but I guess I was the only one who felt he was off.

:059:

#HBC | Laundry

Grand Sage of Swag
3DS FC
3926-6895-8719
You probably would have, we didn't wanna chance killing you and Gord shooting was more so for SKer benefit to clear himself in either situation. But you were a VT so you kept the PRs alive.

All in all your lie actually helped town in a lot of ways.

hence why i'm not mad that i died

hey freeblock, this is how you draw the nk

#HBC | Laundry

Grand Sage of Swag
3DS FC
3926-6895-8719
That's bull**** and you know it. :v I replaced into a highly scummy slot close to deadline and had to fight my lynch off my own back and put it on my top scumspect at the time. If I wasn't doing anything, I would've, and should've, been the lynch. I wasn't. Counterpoint?

Asdioh

Not Asidoh
I was amazed T-block wasn't the doc, but I guess so was everybody else (at least, they were amazed he was VT), lol.
WL, look at my reasoning (in the QT I think, and in thread as well) for why it made sense for TB to claim miller as the doctor.
I was satisfied with my PR hunting and unlynchability this game. I played to my strengths :bee:

Top Bottom