• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Wario Mains Interview Thread! Interview: TooBusyToCare!

ksizl4life

Smash Hero
Hunger

Q.HUnger why Wario?

A. wario is amazing in doubles and those are my favorite. hes the most fun imo, simple as that

Q. There's a lot of good Wario's in the mid west how do you think you compare?

A. imo(and alot of top players in the nation) i'm the 2nd or 3rd best wario period. i think i'm the best in the midwest but there are alot up here. Off tournies, im definitely the best but w/e i dont care about that really. Krystedez and blue rogue have been stepping up hardcore recently so kudos to them. but MW has like...a lot of good wario's so w/e. just another trash character gettin' rep.

Q. What advice would you give to new Wario's?

A. advice for new warios....why pick up wario. he's complete trash. a terrible character that's extremely limited in singles. unless you're extremely gay, dont play him.

Q. What was your best moment while playing as Wario?

A. i'm the only Wario til this day to take a set off ally(sent him to losers in chicago) and then almost beat him again in losers finals, last stock last hit on his CP.

Q.What are some of your top singles tourny placings? (Include the total attendence of the tournament)

A. 1st - 3rd consistently at some of the hardest mw tournies with anther/lain/judge/m2k/ally. I don't know the attendence...40-80? who knows

Q. Who are some of the top players you have beaten?

A. Best people in mw. neo/adhd/ksizzle/too many to name. Many people have also beaten me, just sayin that not to sound elitist or something.

Q. Favorite move of wario's?

A. Up air and nair. one of my notable combos i use on any character is up air->nair->grab. auto 43-50%. yummy. I also absolutely love nair to edge to jab->fart.

Q. How long have you used Wario?

A. I use to main snake. Then I was a snake/wario main and then around...summer of last year i think i started going full out wario. But around 6 months ago, he got boring so i started picking up olimar/marth and didnt go wario at all in tourney. I still placed top 4 at every tourney i went to but then i busted wario out in the last 3 months again and he's been giving me the results i like. Roughly a year.

Q. Why do you think Wario is that trashy? Is it because he eats, talks and ****s it for breakfast, lunch, and dinner? XD

A. He's trashy because i hate singles =)

Q. And I want to ask you; IF you are going, (if not then skip to next) do you think you have a chance at MLG Columbus?

A. I think judge or anti and i have a really good chance at doubles. I think i'll get top 16 in singles but with me not really liking them...ya never know. but i will be there for sure.

Q. If "I" go, do you think "I" stand a chance? (I wholeheartedly plan to, I'm really hoping to do well) I'm asking this because I desire critique, since you've cared to notice.

A. Yes, i do think you're unique style will do very well. You should cause some major upsets but you'd be way better if you didnt use Fiction color wario, that shiiits gettin' overused now-a-days. You've always been good Kryst, but you've been steppin it up recently. keep it up and come to chicago tournies >.<

Q. If you think Wario is a trash character why do you play him? Why not play a good character? Where do you think Wario should be on the tier list?

A: I play him because he's fun and absolutely beast in teams. He's trash in singles unless you play super gay. I do play a good character....just not for singles. I secondary like....everyone, no joke. IMO, wario should be around 8-10th on the tier list. If there's ever a doubles tier list, he should be 3rd or 4th

Q. Wait, you still don't think you're the best? o_O

A: fiction's the best, don't kid yourself or say wc meat rides him, he's amazing.

Q. Who do you consider above you?

A: I think it goes Fiction / me / bassem or malcolm For top 3.

Q. Favorite Move and Stage?

A: Favorite move was answered.

A: Favorite stage by far is Rainbow Cruise. I absolutely love when people see I main wario and ban brinstar on me cause that stage is trash.

Q. Do you play more aggressive or gay?

A: i'll stay like | | that far out of range then if you make one mistake, ill punish. I space but i'm aggressive

Q. what do you think of grab release?

A: as long as another wario isnt doing it to a wario, i really dont mind it.

Q. Does wifi suck (ill answer that for you, Yes it does)

A: Yes, terrible. Don't play that.

Q. Do you enjoy timing people out or would u rather kill them normally. Overall we all know the d3 matchup and some exceptions of snake and others will result in warios having to camp and time them out.

A: I have and never will time anyone out. My normal matches last like 3-6 minutes depending on the matchup. Snake is not a character that wario's have to time out....at all.

Q. Why so hungry all the time?

A: a pun on my name! never heard that before "hunger" is actually just part of my last name "Hungerford" It does go nice with maining wario but that's just a coincidence.
wtf hunger, you've never beaten me or adhd. if you are talking about doubles then lol

DMG

Smash Legend
Slippi.gg
DMG#931
If we are talking about Doubles, I beat you all by a safe margin

Dynomite

Smash Champion
NNID
GA_Dyno
Pado: Hows it feel to be, pretty much, the only wario in Brazil.
Do you travel OOC?
Why wario?

AlMoStLeGeNdArY

Smash Hero
NNID
almostlegendary
3DS FC
1349-7081-6691
Pado why did you decide to main Wario?
Is it tough coming to SWF and it not being your native language?
How do you fair against other players in Brazil ?
What is the tourney scene like in Brazil ?
Do you ever plan on coming to America for Brawl?
Who's your favorite Wario?
When you're not playing brawl what are you doing ?
How hot are the girls in Brazil ?
IF you do come to America can you bring some of those Brazil babes? (if you do I'll house you ^_^)

PieDisliker

Smash Lord
NNID
PieDisliker
Do you feel are the sole reason of Wario doing so well in Brazil's 1st tier list?
How do you feel about MK?
Do you think bringing a Wario helmet/hat + moustache to a tourney would be wicked?

Dynomite

Smash Champion
NNID
GA_Dyno
wasnt wario one of the bottom tier characters in brazil? or was that chile or somewhere else?

Padô

Smash Lord
Dyno:

Pado, Hows it feel to be, pretty much, the only wario in Brazil.

A: It feels really great, there are some people which second him but they are scrubs, I managed to put Wario on a pedestal down here since I made him look a bit good, he was VERY underrated.

Do you travel OOC?

A: I REALLY plan to play OOC but, unfortunately during the last few months my work and the college are demanding way too much from me, I really hope all this pressure go to hell so I can go to a BIG tourney up there. I play a LOT OoS though.

Why wario?

A: Well, Wario is really really funny, I got all his games for Nintendos consoles but the GC one. When the Japanese version came out I started to watch some videos from a player named Zjinn, he was the first player I'd seen playing Wario since then I wanted to play him. When the game came out officially I tried to play him but I failed so hard with his UpB that I gave up but, after half a year training and watching a lot of videos from newer Wario Players, I started to pick him up on tourneys. Basically, I already liked Wario a lot and allied with some great gameplay footage I picked him up.

Wasnt wario one of the bottom tier characters in brazil? or was that chile or somewhere else?

A: NO! It was on Chile, they suck. What kind of irrational animal would put Wario on BOTTOM?

Almost:

Pado why did you decide to main Wario?

A: Answered above.

Is it tough coming to SWF and it not being your native language?

A: Not really, I studied English well (at least I think I did), honestly posting frequently here is helping me out to keep my english in good shape.

How do you fair against other players in Brazil ?

A: You mean FAir? Well, It depends on the matchups, but I'd rather not use Fair too much I prefer using Dairs/Nairs, but as I said before it REALLY depends on the matchups I'm playing.

What is the tourney scene like in Brazil ?

A: We got a solid community down here. Our biggest torunament got around 200 entrants. And the Monthlies get around 50 people. Unfortunately, peple just wanna play down here, there ain't much people that want to improve their knowledge, I mean, knowing MORE about their characters, stages, frame datas, MatchUps... They prefer to learn all by their selves, it's that ****ing 'pride' that PX and I talked about a few months ago.

Do you ever plan on coming to America for Brawl?

A: Answered above too :)

Who's your favorite Wario?

A: This is a really hard question. I like ALL you, on each video I watch from you guys I just get something nice from your play style and try to implement this on mine. I think I've watched ALL videos on the Video Thread. And, I don't like mentioning names, all of you guys are really great, If I tried to mention all your names this answer would have about 15 lines.

When you're not playing brawl what are you doing ?

A: I can't play Brawl too much anymore, I've have been playing it just on weekends and it's not frequently. Work and college is taking ALL my time lol, I'm lucky because I can access the SWF from my jobs computer, like I'm doing now so I'm almost all the time active here and on the Brazilian Forums, watching videos, discussing and etc.

How hot are the girls in Brazil ?

A: Well they seem normal to me. I think I'm just used to big *****, string bikinis and stuff, as Oli said, hot girls are the best thing in the world, I can't even imagine living without'em lol.

IF you do come to America can you bring some of those Brazil babes? (if you do I'll house you ^_^)

A: Just get your self ready boy.

PieDislikers:

Do you feel you are the sole reason of Wario doing so well in Brazil's 1st tier list?

A: Hmm, as weird as it might seem... Yes, I 'stepped up' Wario in Brazil. After I started to play him people started to notice how good I was getting with him and some even tried to main him after it. I've beaten ALL best Brazilian players down here on tournaments, my tournament placings were/are really good and I got an ENORMOUS easy time against MKs, no really, I can just play really well against them, so well that this was another point to get him even higher on the tier list and to incentivate people to pick him up more, at least second him(all of them failed so bad against MK because they didn't know the matchup rofl).

How do you feel about MK?

A: It's the best character in the game definetely. He's got the safest options, the fastest moves, the highest priority, he's fast and stuff you already know. I'm pro-ban not but because I john about him(as I said I can play well agaisnt them), it's just because I worry about the Smash Community, people are starting to pick him up because he just have the higgest margin to win If well played and no 'bad' matchups, I'm just scared on how bad the situation might become you know...

Do you think bringing a Wario helmet/hat + moustache to a tourney would be wicked?

A: Man, the guy that took the pictures on our frame data thread, Bahamut, COSPLAYED a BIKER WARIO, it was too good, I just couldn't play Brawl while he was by my side, I started to look at him and laugh helplessly. So YES, It'd be WICKED.

Phantom X:

Why is your Metaknight avatar flicking me off? I'm a nice guy, I don't deserve that!

A: I'm sorry PX. I gotta change this ASAP, It's stupid and not even close to funny ¬¬

About Haiti.

You guys are wrong. Wario bites/eats too much he's the biggest counter of Haiti so people there decided to BAN him PERMANENTLY and now DK took the first place with down B.

AlMoStLeGeNdArY

Smash Hero
NNID
almostlegendary
3DS FC
1349-7081-6691
When I asked you how you fair against other players in Brazil I meant how well do you do against them. MY fault on that as I didn't take into account the language barrier and how it could cause confusion. Props on work and college man I couldn't do bother it's annoying I was only able to focus on one and even then I just ended up partying.

PhantomX

WarioMan
BRoomer
Actually, it's your fault for using "fair" instead of "fare," lol.

Also, I thought I was your favorite Pado :( My heart is now shattered.

brningpyre

Smash Lord
Kinda like how "mail" and "male" are two completely different words. "fair" and "fare" are also two completely different words, lol.

Padô

Smash Lord
Actually, it's your fault for using "fair" instead of "fare," lol.

Also, I thought I was your favorite Pado :( My heart is now shattered.
Lol PX. I linked you to a thread on the Brazilian Forums showing how much do we love you here. I sure got my favorites I just don't want to mention them because many people may become disappointed/sad/whatever because you all have been so nice with me I feel ashamed not to mention all of you.

@Almost:

No problem. I think if you read all my interview you get this question answered. :)

PMs works.

Top Bottom