• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Wario's Week 36 Matchup Discussion: Cpt. Falcon!

Ussi

Smash Legend
3DS FC
4613-6716-2183
Falcon has a jab cancel that can easily induce reaction lag giving enough time to grab is what i think the point is

leatherhead93

Smash Journeyman
Zelda is awful at grabbing wario though. Also CF limits warios approuch more than Zelda. Zelda has literally nothing to stop warios aerial assult. The only good aerial she has in this matchup is nair. Also you can just bait her upsmash and punish it with dair or anything really. Zelda doesnt come close to being as hard as CF.

AlMoStLeGeNdArY

Smash Hero
NNID
almostlegendary
3DS FC
1349-7081-6691
Zelda is awful at grabbing wario though. Also CF limits warios approuch more than Zelda. Zelda has literally nothing to stop warios aerial assult. The only good aerial she has in this matchup is nair. Also you can just bait her upsmash and punish it with dair or anything really. Zelda doesnt come close to being as hard as CF.
dair doesn't beawt usmash lol you crazy?

AlMoStLeGeNdArY

Smash Hero
NNID
almostlegendary
3DS FC
1349-7081-6691
I beat all of the U.S warios with Falcon could have happen to Glutonny but they play different, that was also my first time playing his wario with Falcon. I hate these boards.
you beat hunger with falcon? I didn't know that. Fiction also? and Futile? and Blue Rogue ? and malcolm ? and masky? and slikvik ? and reflex ? and DMG? and jnig? and timotee? and fox16 ? and mk18 ? and waft-oli? and snap? and zebra? and pwneroni ?and atomsk ? and kool aid? and shadow? and piedisliker? and dyno?and PX ? and Dphat?and toobusytocarE? and snack attack? and silent boxer and BMX? and popertop? and stapknaph ? and shaslam? and BoX7? and theOgBot? and DamagePoints? and Tedeth? and waymas? and pado? oh wait they're not american.

**** ally you da bess 80-20 falcon what the **** are we thinking. Just out of curosity does any other falcon main have your track record with wario ?

**** wario mains we're officially on notice =/. Ally when I grow up how can I be like you? =/.

bassem6

Smash Lord
you beat hunger with falcon? I didn't know that. Fiction also? and Futile? and Blue Rogue ? and malcolm ? and masky? and slikvik ? and reflex ? and DMG? and jnig? and timotee? and fox16 ? and mk18 ? and waft-oli? and snap? and zebra? and pwneroni ?and atomsk ? and kool aid? and shadow? and piedisliker? and dyno?and PX ? and Dphat?and toobusytocarE? and snack attack? and silent boxer and BMX? and popertop? and stapknaph ? and shaslam? and BoX7? and theOgBot? and DamagePoints? and Tedeth? and waymas? and pado? oh wait they're not american.

**** ally you da bess 80-20 falcon what the **** are we thinking. Just out of curosity does any other falcon main have your track record with wario ?

**** wario mains we're officially on notice =/. Ally when I grow up how can I be like you? =/.
Im fairly certain he was referring to the US warios that he actually played with falcon. Obviously, he hasnt played against every single wario in the united states with his captain falcon...

bassem6

Smash Lord
I beat all of the U.S warios with Falcon could have happen to Glutonny but they play different, that was also my first time playing his wario with Falcon. I hate these boards.
Relax ally, Im pretty sure you could own 90% of all the warios here with your falcon. We all have our off days. Its nothing to get upset about bro.

Edit: Accidental double post. Sorry.

AlMoStLeGeNdArY

Smash Hero
NNID
almostlegendary
3DS FC
1349-7081-6691
Im fairly certain he was referring to the US warios that he actually played with falcon. Obviously, he hasnt played against every single wario in the united states with his captain falcon...
na mangz all the warios in america is on notice because of ally. the man has spoken. I just want to be like him when I grow up ally da bess.

AlMoStLeGeNdArY

Smash Hero
NNID
almostlegendary
3DS FC
1349-7081-6691
AlmostLegendary... wtf? o_O
Ally makes the outrageous claims all the time and never delivers on them. It's pretty annoying. I understand he's one of the best players however, that doesn't mean he can just come to the wario boards and just constantly **** on us. Also I was going to stop after hunger but decided to go that extra mile.

leatherhead93

Smash Journeyman
I witnessed that o_O

We need to get all the wario mains together for a tourney then have each one play allys falcon :D

AlMoStLeGeNdArY

Smash Hero
NNID
almostlegendary
3DS FC
1349-7081-6691
Funny AL. your claims must mean less than mine since you do wifi to base on MU =l. Go to Apex. Prove me wrong.
I would go to Apex but I don't feel right paying 35 dollars for an entry fee for a tourney at college. *shrugs* If you're ever around in jersey again we can try it. Also I don't base my MU on wifi if I did the ratio's would be a lot different. With that said Ally you're breaking my heart you're my idol I want to be liek you when I grow up plz don't do this to me =/.

But I'll try to make more tournies in NJ so that we do get a chance to meet/play or whatever.

SnackAttack

Smash Champion

I like being mentioned. It makes me feel all fuzzy inside.

In other news, I can't wait to meet all my Wario bros at Apex!

TheOgbot

Smash Journeyman

IF he'd come to Minnesota he'd have his way with me.

It's Ally. Nappy would be creaming himself and I would just be like " :O It's Ally, I'll be a free win because he's awesome."

/meatriding

PieDisliker

Smash Lord
NNID
PieDisliker

Namesearching is fun, but I'm still pretty much a random lol.

lordhelmet

Smash Master
lolwtf

Wario mains be pissed. Not gonna type a huge wall of text but 45-55 Wario is my final anwser.

@AL: Ally's Snake didn't even beat Gluttony (the set anyway) and Ally's Snake is way better than his Falcon. And no one said it was unwinnable for Wario as you seem to claim.

AlMoStLeGeNdArY

Smash Hero
NNID
almostlegendary
3DS FC
1349-7081-6691
lolwtf

Wario mains be pissed. Not gonna type a huge wall of text but 45-55 Wario is my final anwser.

@AL: Ally's Snake didn't even beat Gluttony (the set anyway) and Ally's Snake is way better than his Falcon. And no one said it was unwinnable for Wario as you seem to claim.
Ally 3-0 Glutonny in WF's then lost 2 sets in GF's.

Haze~

Smash Journeyman
LOL WHY DO PEOPLE SAY ITS 70/30 ??? its not even 60/40 , im not gonna explain why cause i will just get counterattacked by some stupid judge of brawl or something(smashboards lol) 100/0 CF.

Dynomite

Smash Champion
NNID
GA_Dyno
LOL WHY DO PEOPLE SAY ITS 70/30 ??? its not even 60/40 , im not gonna explain why cause i will just get counterattacked by some stupid judge of brawl or something(smashboards lol) 100/0 CF.
NOOOOOOOOOOOO

NOT this topic again. Don't get it started.

Also i will say this and that will be the end of my existance, here.

Wario : falcon - 60/40

/run away

Haze~

Smash Journeyman
NOOOOOOOOOOOO

NOT this topic again. Don't get it started.

Also i will say this and that will be the end of my existance, here.

Wario : falcon - 60/40

/run away
for a smash boards guy , you pretty good. its more like 57 / 43

Top Bottom