• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

WARNING! CHALLENGER APPROACHING!, Rochester Tournament

RTF

Smash Lord
No Longer Bumping With Content, Smörgåsbords
...................................,~~~~~,......................................
.............................=?7$zo8888888oz$7?=,...............................
............................Idmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmn8zi=............................
............................7nmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmno7=.........................
............................7nmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmd$=.......................
..................=~........7nmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmnz=.....................
................=$87........7nmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmd7:...................
...............+omn7........7nmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmnz=..................
..............?8mmn7........7nmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm8+.................
.............?8mmmn7........7nmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm8+................
............?8mmmmn7........7nmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmo=...............
...........=zmmmmmn7........7nmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm$~..............
...........7nmmmmmn7........7nmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmdi..............
..........+ommmmmmn7........7nmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmz=.............
..........7nmmmmmmn7........7nmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmd?.............
.........:$mmmmmmmn7........7nmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm7.............
.........=zmmmmmmmn7........7nmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm$~............
.........+ommmmmmmn7........7nmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmz~............
.........+ommmmmmmn7........7nmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmz=............
.........=zmmmmmmmn7........7nmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmz~............
.........~$mmmmmmmn7........7nmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm7.............
..........?zooooooz?........+zoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooz+.............
................................................................................
...........,:~~~~~~:........,~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~:,..............
...........~$nnnnn8i........i8nnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnd7:..............
............?dmmmmn7........7nmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm8+...............
.............7nmmmn7........7nmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmdi................
..............idmmn7........7nmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm8?.................
...............i8mn7........7nmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm8?..................
................=od7........7nmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmnz=...................
..................+=........7nmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmo?.....................
............................7nmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmn8i:......................
............................7nmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmdz?.........................
............................Inmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmn8$?~...........................
............................~?$zodnnmmmmmnddoz$i+,..............................
.................................,==++++==~,....................................
Not making it to egs tonight. Investing my time in sleep so I can play later.

JamesG

Smash Journeyman
Hopefully I will beat Other M before the tourney, or else I will want to play that instead of Brawl.

**** the haters, that game is great.

@tomic

Smash Apprentice
I'll be there.

Not sure if I'll play in the tourney, but I'll at least be hanging around since I literally live one floor above where it's being held.

Plum

Has never eaten a plum.
Premium
Well I'm not working Saturday so I could bring Project M if I want to come.
It's like a 15 minute drive from Pittsford so I feel like I have no johns to not show up...

I figure it would be nice to a) get into the local Smash community and b) generate Project M hype.

Sharky

Smash Master
you're from pittsford and yoiu haven't been to anything yet???

yeah get your *** over there lmao

Plum

Has never eaten a plum.
Premium
If people are interested in playing Project M I'll be more than happy to bring a setup and have it up all day.

We're still in closed alpha, so everything isn't perfect, but with the exception of landing detection the Melee top/high tiers are more or less completely ported with some exceptions.
We always need feedback and new players to try everything... So I hope people are interested in trying it out :p

And some of those excuses for not coming were... legit... Key word some... Usually I just john around and don't bother finding a ride or something.

Sheth

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Shethblade
3DS FC
4639-8959-1952
Oh snap, yoshi-ness. Your aerial spam will be ridiculous.
Tail wag + spark = do not want.

BUT, you will fall to weegee+sparkles!

1337-Zero

Smash Ace
doubles? you know you want to
You're right I do XD

But, I don't think I'll be able to since my family is only going to be in Rochester during Brawl singles. If they end up staying longer I'll so dubz with you. Find a replacement partner just in case though.

Oh yeah, I won a tournament during SOY3, at an animefest of all things (15$ ain't bad, especially considering free entry). Some of the other players were interested in going to Cura's so we might get another Ike and a Luigi player in the region soon.

Gaia_x

Smash Champion
You're right I do XD

But, I don't think I'll be able to since my family is only going to be in Rochester during Brawl singles. If they end up staying longer I'll so dubz with you. Find a replacement partner just in case though.

Oh yeah, I won a tournament during SOY3, at an animefest of all things (15$ ain't bad, especially considering free entry). Some of the other players were interested in going to Cura's so we might get another Ike and a Luigi player in the region soon.
We can rearrange to make doubles first if it makes it easier.

Nobody will beat me and Dr. G going double MK
Are you guys teaming?

darkoblivion12

Smash Lord
If people are interested in playing Project M I'll be more than happy to bring a setup and have it up all day.

We're still in closed alpha, so everything isn't perfect, but with the exception of landing detection the Melee top/high tiers are more or less completely ported with some exceptions.
We always need feedback and new players to try everything... So I hope people are interested in trying it out :p

And some of those excuses for not coming were... legit... Key word some... Usually I just john around and don't bother finding a ride or something.
I won't be there, but I've played P:M before, so if you show up to other tournies with it i'd like to test out the low tiers (last time they were kinda stupid).

1337-Zero

Smash Ace
We can rearrange to make doubles first if it makes it easier.
Oh no, It's about the time I have there. It's really one or the other and since I'd prefer going to Singles and that's the first event anyway it's alright (If I was one of the better players then I'd get all "change the world for me", but I ain't that good yet lol).

But, if my fam. is gonna be later I'd love to enter doubles as well, otherwise I'd just want to do Singles.

huMps

Smash Ace
I'll team with you spamus. I played a bunch of doubles with juni jesse foy rob and snowman this weekend and I feel like I've come a long way.

Gaia_x

Smash Champion
For brawl- i think Me Sharky PikaPika Beta Slashy Jack are confirmed

JesiahTEG

Smash Master
So, for this tournament, I'm going to be bringing my recording laptop along with my television and cube. I'm going to be sitting at my station all day playing anyone and everyone who wants to play. If you want to get recorded, come play with me. I'll also be recording my tournament matches as well.

I'm going to try and go undefeated in tournament/friendlies all day. I'll be using my 4 characters and maybe even a 5th and I want to play various matchups with people as well. I'll be listening to music most of the time since I'll be playing so many matches, but I can still give advice after the matches is over if anyone wants.

I'm excited :)

Spamus43

Smash Journeyman
This sounds great. I'll definitely want to play lots of matches with you then (not that I wouldn't want to anyway :p).

Eaode

Smash Champion
I will be there

Goggles rematch? $5 mm my falcon your ganon?

Also im entering minus cuz that **** is lolz

ill try P:M again but last time it was very underwhelming, we'll see if I change my mind

huMps

Smash Ace
definitely gonna get alot of matches in with you jesse, hopefully I can do better this time so I can actually help you get better instead of just boosting your self esteem.lol yah I'll want to be recorded too sounds fun.

Top Bottom