• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

WARNING! CHALLENGER APPROACHING!, Rochester Tournament

Shiri

Smash Chump
:yoshi: Results:

Melee: Nobody cares

Brawl: San wasn't there, so it doesn't matter

Ping Pong: That one guy with the paddle

Burning down fast food stores: Foy

Being bad and amazing at the same time: Angel

It was okay. GGs, but not really. Rob isn't as much of a troll as people make him out to be and Amber loses to bads. I'm counterpicking her with Bowser or some sh*t next time, LOL.

PieDisliker

Smash Lord
NNID
PieDisliker
According to the .tio file, it's this.

Melee Doubles:
1. JesiahTEG + Vicious
2. PikaPika + Cura
3. Goggles + Rob
4. Minh + Juni
5. A nub + eaode
5. Beta + Spamus
7. Pyro + Flaw
7. Poofyhair + ???

Melee Singles:
1. Guess Who
2. PikaPika
3. Minh
4. Vicious
5. eaode
5. Beta
7. Spamus
7. Juni
9. Amber
9. Flaw
9. Pyro
9. a nub
13. Snowman

Brawl Doubles:
1. PikaPika + Cura
2. Tiger (Dr. G) + MOSS
3. Shamu + JamesG
4. Chris + SMM1
5. Beta + Eevee
6. Double Hadoken (Sheth + ???)

Brawl Singles:
1. PikaPika
2. Goggles (Good ****)
3. JamesG
4. Cura
5. MOSS
5. Tiger (Dr. G)
7. Shamu
7. SMM1
9. 1337-0
9. Beta
9. Jackit
9. Riddle
13. Sheth
13. Chris
13. Dark

Brawl-
1. Cura
2. Tiger (Dr. G)
3. Shamu
4. Goggles
5. eaode
5. Phil
7. Beta
7. Sheth
9. BigDaddy
9. Jackit
9. PikaPika
9. Slashy

RTF

Smash Lord
No Longer Bumping With Content, Smörgåsbords
:yoshi: Results:

Melee: Nobody cares

Brawl: San wasn't there, so it doesn't matter

Ping Pong: That one guy with the paddle

Burning down fast food stores: Foy

Being bad and amazing at the same time: Angel

It was okay. GGs, but not really. Rob isn't as much of a troll as people make him out to be and Amber loses to bads. I'm counterpicking her with Bowser or some sh*t next time, LOL.

Melee Doubles:
1. JesiahTEG + Vicious
2. PikaPika + Cura
3. Goggles + Rob
4. Minh + Juni
5. A nub + eaode
5. Beta + Spamus
7. Pyro + Flaw
7. Poofyhair + PikaPika

fix'd

<3

snowman: I can't tell if other areas of your game got better because you have (as least some of) the same flaws. hit me up on aim or something if you want some tips. lol fair dtrnp dtrnp.
ambre: get a bit more daring offstage and you'll land crazy edgeguards mad frequently.
steve: i wanted to play in teams again :O get well soon! clueless sagat ftw. once i started newb strats the tables turned.
minh: swords2good! i saw a lil bit of you n juni in teams and that was sick (as expected)
juni: we didn't play!
nightro: lol ur a bum.
spamus: fun playin in teams. being able to jump over projectiles is awesome. i wish my main could do that :S
beta: so many good sweetspots, dude. your precision is awesome and will be super deadly once you start applying it to more guaranteed things.
sharky & others: omg bminus destruction. no eating contest this time makes me a sad panda.
ev: you bookworm! i got a sweet shirt in the mail that you & some others might like.
cura: blahhhh i was playing super terribly the first half of the day. ggs.
neil: lol
jesse: ggs
steffon: blarg, rl :O ggs even tho i was bring the pain :p
slashy: ur just so really bad. screenshots son.
nub/eeyode: lol ggs or something. i mess around too much. even in tourney.
foy: my out of practice > your out of practice! whomping on you isn't the usual :O
yannick: 10,000 yoshi wats. we needed some ridic commentary like bfwny5.
bok: we didn't smash after getting hyped with those vids. owell. those players/commentaries are amazing. the musical selection was top notch, to boot.
kyle: lol teams. our **** train has like 20 whistles and it's still not enough. maybe we should upgrade to strobe lights. 15 doctor mario gumball machines. ps: i figured out how to combo into platform assisted downsmash, kek.
pizza + timetimetimetimetimetime + 4loko: bleh, remind me to separate pizza and drinking as much as possible.
so much i left out. uk.

super hapy puppy whirl.swf

Slashy

Smash Lord
Double Hadoken was Sheth and someone else I can't remember. Also, good **** by Dr. G (tiger), who continues to win my side tournaments regardless if Metaknight is nerfed or everyone else is buffed.

Poofyhair teamed up with Pikapika. If you notice that team only paid 5 USD.

Top Bottom