• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

WATO10: Go to the CEO THREAD!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

nevershootme

Smash Master
Yes there are quite alot of events for 2 days. Even Mlg had less and took three days. I sense ALOT of tv's and setups, and alot of me stopping friendlies.
Midwest Championships did a boatload of tournies in 3 days with the exception of the 1st day for strictly registration only. and finished a 220 person SSFIV bracket in 1 day lol

sooo it's doable with cooperation and less hogging

Linguini

Smash Master
gamme was friday, saturday, and sunday.
I know but melee was all I cared about which was friday/saturday. I believe in your TO powers hbox(only because plank is going to be there loljk), just focus on melee saturday. This shouldn't have the massive turnout that would prevent melee from finishing in one day.

Plairnkk

Smash Legend
it might just be best to have both days open for both and just give whoever brings setups for each game those setups to play with, and start both saturday maybe. gdx will cover brawl and i can help and hungrybox with melee. this will be a decent # of people but it will def be manageable with all the help we have. i say just run all the tournaments saturday morning lol

each game will have a separate little area and u just set ur **** up there so people arent confused or changing **** around and getting people confused

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom