• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

WATO12 - 9/04/10 - Orlando, FL - Feat. M2K - BRACKETS POSTED!

-!-

Smash Lord
Shoutout to Christina Ortiz - you owe me 150 dollars you *****. I LENT you money back at Winterfest so you could get to pound4 to be NICE. I said LEND. I told you you would have to pay me back. You refuse. I went out of my way to help you by lending you 150 dollars, and the way you repay me is lying to my face and not giving me back anything? You looked at me straight in the face and lied to me, several times in a row. Me, UUaa, Colbol, Pbnj, and Frames were all there. All 5 of us were there in person at Winterfest at Disney World when I told this to you and you said you would pay me back and it was not free money it was a lend. We all heard you say this, and they will ALL back me up on this. You are a horrible person and really need to grow up and take responsibility for yourself. I hope god sends you to hell because that is where liars deserve to be, especially ones that look straight into my eyes and lie to me several times in a row and just want to take advantage of people for free money. I know better than to trust strangers now, and I hope everyone learns from this to never ever trust you.
Yea idk why you would lend a total stranger $150 :urg: I've learned my share where I've lend my very own friends borrow hundreds and in the end they ended up showing their true colors and decided to just stop talking to me cuz I don't help them anymore and they can't pay at all (even though they say they will... constantly) I hate leaches period :(

but yea I would of never have seen her do something like that, and her not posting kinda seals it. :ohwell:

m00g267

Smash Cadet
25: m00g - BATMAN!

FIXEDDDDD XD l
I LOVE!!!!

This was a fun day for sure :3 one of my few ooc tournaments ~ shout outs any one?
Lade/Red: should've gone jiggs...
Yele/Mampam: sneak attack ****/*** cling D:
DewDaDash: I WILL GET YOUUUUU *shakes fist* seriously though you're a cool dude
D-torr: those matches were intense... D:
Walnut: stitches got your #
Kyon: nice meeting you! Peach main bear hug!
Ryo: your spell didn't work... i did not get an afro. ): nice to meet you too though xD
Renki: hope to get some matches with you some other time! That Bom-omb win was dirty... ):
everyone else: <3

Aglow

Smash Journeyman
women are more manipulative and tend to deceive others more than men who are for the most part straight forward ^_^

And there was ONE pic if you look you can see chaz and legion is next to him but it's their backs >_> I could only tell cuz of the hair and her shirt :( it's the 2nd picture

Also, I don't think Legion has owed anyone else money sooo I dunno =/
You owe me money. True story.

Tekk001

Smash Apprentice
M2K is a big baby. Gotta defend Christine on this one, regardless of the situation, handling it by calling her a ***** is not the way to go. Also deleting her from facebook is kinda counterproductive, gj M2K, show her how mature you are. Try actually talking to her, or even Chaz, hell talk to Seibrik who can relate the message if you cant talk to people respectfully. No one is gonna give you the time of day with that kind of attitude. BTW i never post, just had to this time...kinda lost respect for that kid.

LoliLovesRain

Smash Master
You owe me money. True story.
bwahhaha i owe you ten bucks but i said id pay you back I just haven't seen you :'( Hey at least it isn't 150 and I'm not going to lie and say you were just giving it to me xD

come back down to SFL agloooooow <3 i have your ten bucks in my piggy bank so i dont spend it but i havent seen uuuuuu YOU COME NOW! or...the next NLL if u go =/

Tink

Smash Hero
tekk001 said:
M2K is a big baby. Gotta defend Christine on this one, regardless of the situation, handling it by calling her a ***** is not the way to go. Also deleting her from facebook is kinda counterproductive, gj M2K, show her how mature you are. Try actually talking to her, or even Chaz, hell talk to Seibrik who can relate the message if you cant talk to people respectfully. No one is gonna give you the time of day with that kind of attitude. BTW i never post, just had to this time...kinda lost respect for that kid.

roflll....maybe you should read where he said HE TALKED TO HER AND SHE TOLD HIM HES SOL FIRST, BEFORE HE SAID ANYTHING(tho, that wasnt a good way to let out his anger)....put it in big letter incase you cant read the small letters or something -_-. learn to read before taking sides <_<....

back on topic....way to go jason! wasnt expecting to see that, cant wait to see the vids....hopefully finals were recorded -_-.

Jem.

Smash Master
A king of mews can now be seen crying because he lost the respect of a total random who apparently cannot read.

h1roshi

Smash Hero
Kissimmee, Florida playing melee! (f*** brawl, th
Legion still owes me $20, just saying, i've lost hope in getting it back awhile ago. And from what i was hearing from more than one person who was involved, it was an understanding that it was lent money to be repiad, not given. if that is the case, then i dont see why m2k isnt getting his money back. and after talking to someone about getting your $150 back, and they say they're not gonna give it back, i'd be pissed too. not taking sides, as it doesnt involve me, but these are the things as i know it. peace

-misshiroshi

Frames

DI
there's too many people to shoutout too, basically good matches to all i played it was a lot of fun!

special shoutout to rockcrock for riggin da bracket - ur gonna die at my next tournament :D

aight now this whole legion thing

i was at disney and we were outside this hotel about to head back to uuaas

m2k asked legion about pound...they had been playing friendlies and matches the past few days at winterfest and so he wanted to know if she was gonna go

legion said no because of no money and m2k was like well how much do u need...she said like 150 and he was like ok i can help you out

now here's where it gets tricky and i think the problem happened

i was talking to pbnj but i didnt hear any mention of paying back or anything...i would assume such things would be handled by the parties involved

however i think it is a common assumption that if one is to receive that much for a plane ticket that it is implied they should pay back the other person...if it were me in that situation i would pay back m2k regardless of whether or not he said anything specifically...i do not think it is unfair in the least for m2k to ask for his money back considering 150 is not money anybody can afford to just throw around, even when it is coming from m2k

now on that note jason i don't condone your actions, i think the situation at wato could've been handled better, i can see why you took those actions and your motives behind it but i don't think it's worth getting into any kind of physical confrontation

basically the whole thing seems to me like a miscommunication between both parties...both people made assumptions about the others intentions but when money trades hands you've got to make sure all your ducks are in a row

it may not be what you want to hear legion, but i think you should pay m2k back just because it was a nice thing he did...however that doesn't mean you should forgive his actions either...just take care of it and move on

Mew2King

King of the Mews
Cinnaminson (southwest NJ 5 min drive from Philly)
Frames - I definitely made sure it was a loan to avoid this potential situation in the future that I'm in now

Maybe I did go a bit overboard, but I'm not apologizing until I get the money that I am owed that was constantly refused to be paid back. I'll gladly apologize if/when that happens.

uuaa1

Smash Journeyman
Probably waveshining really fast somewhere, K-town
lost to redhalberd and hrnut last game last hit (like, last stock 150), then in GF it went to 5th game last hit again (about last stock 150 again) but I noob out and kill myself on delphino at 90. Beat Chaz Seibrik 3-1 and most of the other or all the other teams 2-0 I think.

Shoutout to Christina Ortiz - you owe me 150 dollars you *****. I LENT you money back at Winterfest so you could get to pound4 to be NICE. I said LEND. I told you you would have to pay me back. You refuse. I went out of my way to help you by lending you 150 dollars, and the way you repay me is lying to my face and not giving me back anything? You looked at me straight in the face and lied to me, several times in a row. Me, UUaa, Colbol, Pbnj, and Frames were all there. All 5 of us were there in person at Winterfest at Disney World when I told this to you and you said you would pay me back and it was not free money it was a lend. We all heard you say this, and they will ALL back me up on this. You are a horrible person and really need to grow up and take responsibility for yourself. I hope god sends you to hell because that is where liars deserve to be, especially ones that look straight into my eyes and lie to me several times in a row and just want to take advantage of people for free money. I know better than to trust strangers now, and I hope everyone learns from this to never ever trust you.
It wasnt colbol. It was me, you, christine, pbj, jman, frames and DJ. Jason i know you are really mad and yeah its not fair but you shouldnt go that far into saying all those mean things to her. She said she would pay you back yes i remember that clearly i was on the monorail with you guys. She might just not have the money now or hasnt had it. We all arent rich too ya know. I just dont wanna take sides either (as i agree with hiroshi in one of the next quotes). But yes i was there for everyone else to know and she did say she would pay him back when she can.

WOW so now like, ally is giving me updates on what she's saying on her facebook (since I deleted her), and she's lying on that too. In person she told me that she doesn't owe me anything (lie) and that she won't pay me back. Now on her facebook she's saying she didn't do anything wrong and making a super biased made up story.

This was her post

Christine Eileen Ortiz I know..Its whatever really Elliot. He's just angry. Hopefully one day he wont be so hateful because I really haven't done a thing nor have tried to use or abuse anyone in my life. Why would ANYONE do that especially now when we're all striving for money?

And yeah he DP he called me a ***** twice to my face like as soon as he lost his match it was horrible
the end im not getting more into this

but

1) she did so something wrong. She didn't pay me back for what she said she would
2) she lied about it to my face over and over
3) I called her a ***** ONLY BECAUSE SHE SAID SHE WONT PAY ME BACK AND HAD NO INTENTION TO.
-facepalm-

I didn't call her a ***** cuz I lost I called her a ***** because she refused to pay me back and told me she wouldn't and didn't owe me anything
-facepalm-

Yeah ive never seen you post so yeah lol. But anyways i agree with you that he shouldnt go that far but yeah she still owes him money. There shouldnt be war we need PEACE!!!!

Legion still owes me $20, just saying, i've lost hope in getting it back awhile ago. And from what i was hearing from more than one person who was involved, it was an understanding that it was lent money to be repiad, not given. if that is the case, then i dont see why m2k isnt getting his money back. and after talking to someone about getting your $150 back, and they say they're not gonna give it back, i'd be pissed too. not taking sides, as it doesnt involve me, but these are the things as i know it. peace

-misshiroshi
lol I owe Hiroshi 20 bucks too xD. But yeah i dont wanna take sides either. i just want to be as neutral about this as possible. i know both sides of the story and im just watching it unfold.

BESIDES ALL OF THIS:

Good stuff in dubs. Juan i tried my hardest so if you expected more of me im sorry :( but it was fun anyways :)

everyone else: It was great seeing you all again. Ill see you around in another tourny another time.

Frames

DI
Frames - I definitely made sure it was a loan to avoid this potential situation in the future that I'm in now

Maybe I did go a bit overboard, but I'm not apologizing until I get the money that I am owed that was constantly refused to be paid back. I'll gladly apologize if/when that happens.
and that's fine, that's your money so you should get it back, just next time something like this happens just don't let the other person get to you

Mampam

Smash Ace
Brawl Doubles

1: I look like Goku!! (HRNUT and RedHalberd)
2: Hbox/M2K
3: Self Respect (Chaz & Seibrik)
4: ZMT/ Mampam (Sanae and ZEDA) <------ this was our team name dammit :mad:
4th place --->UNRANKED
5: The Goof Troop (Xal/Afro)
5: Xdeath/kyon
7: Got Options? (Ed/Trump)
7: Lady G4ga go3$ {{{duc3$$$]]] (D-Torr/hiROI)
9: DA FWIES (dfea/r thejoey)
9: And a Ryo owl goes.....
9: Girls' Generation (Hiro/Kishiru)
9: shieldbreaker (ryder / mic)
13: Team Alaska
13: Monkey Banana Raffle (Matt Turner / m00g)
13: Action/Zoro

Brawl Singles

1: M2K - i had some of the most fun ever playing you lol, im glad i was able to help you with the diddy mu..... ur mk moves like a melee char, soooooo fun to watch.......... oh....... n mk ***** snake :chuckle:

btw...... HOW THE **** do u play with one hand? O__o
2: Seibrik <--- this guy :ohwell: lol....... u finally did it xD
beast wario
3: RedHalberd AMAZING performance vs m2k..... like..... wtf?......................... scrub.........
4: Xaltis LOL @ the HOTD on ur wii..... DAS GOOD SHEEEEEEEE, but u stole the tag of my fav
char :chuckle:
good sheeeee taking a game off halberd again, and getting 4th, sucks we didnt have time for kirbys airride
5: hrnut get spiked at 30% son.... and lol at the 2nd match.......... nice seeing you, when i thought u werent gonna be there i was really disappointed
5: Ryo THIS GUYS **** 8-------------------------------------------------------------------->
U really proved urself at this tourney, u really did greatly improve..... and GREAT seeing you
7: Afro Thunder we didnt really talk or play
7: kyon lol imma stick to snake from now on :laugh: nice seeing you, i bet u didnt expect the DYIIIIIIIICCCCKKK from ryo to grow
9: Ed good ****
9: Hbox great tourney host, great wario
9: Taiga <--- scrub
9: Shaky NASTIEST ness ive ever seen, there was a point last match i thought my bro might lose, amazing to watch as u make ness look high tier...... hope u had fun gettin the DYIIIIIIIIIIIIICK from ryo, soooo sorry we couldnt team, but i couldnt abandon my buddy
13: ZMT TIMMEEEEEEEEEHHHHHH<3333333333 i love this guy, so much fun in teams, and im glad the diddy practice helped
13: Aglow...... dude....... it happens........ :( it really sucks though.....
13: 2-DJeff lol....... nice meeting u
13: Dodahdash DOODOODASH <333333 i didnt even wanna bother with the other mm :chuckle: didnt care..... u did REALLY well vs my bro, which was really good, but the DYIIIIIIIIIIICK was too long for ur ddd, hopefully watching me play showed u the ways
17: Dfear Das good sheeeeee, yeah.... it happens to us diddys lol...... i felt the same after i lost lol
17: Xdeath fun teams matches
17: dj ****nugget
17: Scott WHYD YOU HAVE TO LEAVE???!!! u were getting so much hype, u wudnt done really well if ud stayed
17: Trump this guy takes a game off xaultis with fox, good ****, sorry about the losers match though, u died at such a low %
17: Walnut lol our set, nice seeing u, i forgot how dumb fighting mario with diddy is
17: hiROI nice seeing u, fun teams matches
17: D-torr tourneys arent complete w/o this guy
25: Hiro lol ur matches vs zmt
25: hala i hadnt seen u since i left, so glad u could make it
25: cjosh i hope u had fun at ur first tourney :)
25: Luffy
25: 187
25: m00g <-- shes taken, and too beast
25: Matt Turner ill give u as much ddd practice as possible, u did well though
25: ryder hope watching shaky taught you alot, good ****
33: ACE X
33: goken
33: SilentPinoy i almost never saw u at the tourney lol
33: Kishiru
33: Eikelmann
33: 1NSANE
33: Renki <---- hed never see a woman deliver the DYIIIIIIIIIIIIIICCCKKK!!!
33: F18
33: 2!Pro
33: Devi
49: Mintch
49: mic THE MANLIENESS........... but....... :( good **** vs ryo though
im really happy to say i never used snake lol............. but with a consequence :(
oh well, something great came out of it anyway :)

i used marth against my first apponent, then all diddy from there

Aglow

Smash Journeyman
Thank you Loli! I never suspected that you would evade me or anything of the ...I hope to come to SFL soon!

theeboredone

Smash Legend
It really is a shame to have that much money not being paid back. Personally, I would be furious as well if the person I lent money to, was told I'd be paid back, and then later told I'm not getting it back. I've never had such a payback needed, but I figure I'd be raging around that level. Then again, I would NEVER lend that much money to a person I hardly know. Family or childhood friends are my requirements.

In any case, that's why I only borrow from good friends and pay them back ASAP. What happen to the days of having honor and integrity? How long has this mess been going on for now anyways?

Tommy_G

Smash Champion
I know Chaz very well and Christine pretty well, but I'll try to keep this as unbiased as I can.

In terms of a legal obligation, Christine doesn't owe Jason anything unless Jason can prove that Christine received $150 with the intentions to pay Jason back some time after the tournament. It has to clearly be understood by both parties that the money lent will be paid back.
This whole "I'll pay for your ticket" then assuming that she'll pay you back is not clear enough to favor Jason in the argument. It's just as reasonable to an outsider to think that she believed you were going to win that money and more back and was buying her plane ticket out of a nice gesture.
If it was clearly established and agreed upon by both parties, then Christine is legally obligated to pay Jason back.
It can be an oral or written contract meaning it does not have to be written down.

Contracts are contracts. The problem with oral contracts is defining the terms and proving the existence of said terms if the parties involved needed to later.

Call me biased for this statement, but why would Jason assume Christine would pay him back if she told him the reason for her not going to the aforementioned tournament was the fact that she did not have money.

Mampam

Smash Ace
really fun tourney, its been awhile since I've enjoyed a tourney like this.

yele: I want my Sacajawea back Oh and thanks for hogging the tv with m2k >_> It's not like I didn't want to play him or anything
i didnt hog m2k son, i main diddy....... he hogged me :laugh:

and as soon as i was done i looked for u, but u werent around although ryo and hala were there

GooeyBanana

Smash Lord
Pretty sure there's a law(somewhere, I dunno) that states if there is a verbal agreement on such a matter, you can take that individual to court on it. Helps that you have witnesses too, although I dunno if they'd want to go lol. Not saying you should result to this, but it'd be a good lesson if she's really saying you're SOL and not getting your $150 back. ****'s brutal too man, I just got the same treatment from some chick, luckily it was only over like $40 total lol xP

VSC.D-Torr

Smash Hero
This tourny was good, but one thing got me heated.

Everyone was bothering Kyon about the bracket, talking bout where they should be seeded and such and such.

NI99AS, SHUT THE **** UP.

ONLY PLAYERS THAT NEEDED ANY SEEDING/SEPARATION WERE M2K, SEIBRIK, REDHALBERD, AND HRNUT. IF YOU NOT THEM, STFU.

YOU ARE NOT THE T.O.. HBOX AND KYON WERE.

JUST MAN UP AND BEAT EVERYONE IN YOUR BRACKET. I HAD SHAKY SECOND ROUND AND JUST PLAYED MY MATCH LIKE A ******' G. GROW A SET.

Now for some shoutouts....

Kyon - for dealing with the unnecessary nonsense

Scidadle - for teaming with me in Melee

hiROI - for being one of my best friends <3

Afro - for being the best commentator

Xaltis - for being a man, and teaching me the language of Falco

Moog - for kicking my a$$ in tourny in game 1 of our set, giving me a good wake up call even though I won that match and game 2. I needed it. Great set.

Ryo - for being Ryo

DFEAR - for making me realize that there is no FloriDa without DFEAR and D-Torr. FloriDDDDDa.

Oh and putting out drama in public is not necessary. Things like this should be handled behind closed doors.

theeboredone

Smash Legend
I know Chaz very well and Christine pretty well, but I'll try to keep this as unbiased as I can.

In terms of a legal obligation, Christine doesn't owe Jason anything unless Jason can prove that Christine received $150 with the intentions to pay Jason back some time after the tournament. It has to clearly be understood by both parties that the money lent will be paid back.
This whole "I'll pay for your ticket" then assuming that she'll pay you back is not clear enough to favor Jason in the argument. It's just as reasonable to an outsider to think that she believed you were going to win that money and more back and was buying her plane ticket out of a nice gesture. It can be an oral or written contract.

Contracts are contracts. The problem with oral contracts is defining the terms and proving the existence of said terms if needed to later.
I'll agree to a certain point, as she doesn't technically owe him anything if it's a he said she said affair. But M2K claims there were witnesses, so they would have to attest to what exactly went down. If the majority side with M2K, then I feel it can be reasonable to believe she owes him money. I don't think they would be bias here.

On top of that, I think common sense should be used in the fact that if someone is lending you 150 dollars, it's definitely not a kind gesture unless the person is a rich man. M2K is not rich. 150 dollars is not a dollar to him. I'm sure that's money he could spend somewhere else quite easily. And even if she doesn't want to pay him back, at least make it negotiable to some extent where both parties can be satisfied.

I don't see this ending well, but best of luck.

theeboredone

Smash Legend
Pretty sure there's a law(somewhere, I dunno) that states if there is a verbal agreement on such a matter, you can take that individual to court on it. Helps that you have witnesses too, although I dunno if they'd want to go lol. Not saying you should result to this, but it'd be a good lesson if she's really saying you're SOL and not getting your $150 back. ****'s brutal too man, I just got the same treatment from some chick, luckily it was only over like $40 total lol xP
Lol, pay for lawyer fees and such, you'll be spendin way more than 150.

uuaa1

Smash Journeyman
Updated Post:

The gist of it is...

M2k doesnt have to take this kind of route to get the money back. There are better ways but i understand your great frustration.

Christine isnt rich. She would eventually have money at some point if still in the smash scene. With this i would like to quote Christine Ortiz:

" I didnt like the fact that he disrespected me like that in front of everyone but i will be the better person and STILL try and pay whenever i can. Im struggling just like everyone else and have no money. Id also never abuse someone or try and take money and run. But if he blows up again i can never forgive him."

Im still gonna stay unbiased on this. Too much drama. My head hurts.

Pi

Smash Hero

This whole "I'll pay for your ticket" then assuming that she'll pay you back is not clear enough to favor Jason in the argument. It's just as reasonable to an outsider to think that she believed you were going to win that money and more back and was buying her plane ticket out of a nice gesture.
If it was clearly established and agreed upon by both parties, then Christine is legally obligated to pay Jason back.
It can be an oral or written contract meaning it does not have to be written down.

Contracts are contracts. The problem with oral contracts is defining the terms and proving the existence of said terms if the parties involved needed to later.

Call me biased for this statement, but why would Jason assume Christine would pay him back if she told him the reason for her not going to the aforementioned tournament was the fact that she did not have money.

you a *****

he has witnesses stating that the terms of the agreement were that it was a loan, and she would pay him back when she can

she clearly stated, at this tournament, that she was not paying him back

how can you even have that mindset, or condone it in any way

'ty for monies, i'll pay you back'
-time passes-
'can i get dem monies back?'
'wat monies, no monies here, lololz, prove i hav ur monies'
'oh darn u got me lolz nice troll'

" I didnt like the fact that he disrespected me like that in front of everyone but i will be the better person and STILL try and pay whenever i can. Im struggling just like everyone else and have no money. Id also never abuse someone or try and take money and run. But if he blows up again i can never forgive him."
lame

pound 4 was what
6 months ago

and i like that tone she has, while being in the wrong;
"...but i will be the better person and STILL try and pay whenever i can."
wat

btw uuaa
like the new look!!
thought you were mango for a sec
then i saw your fox
jajajaja
jk broski

uuaa1

Smash Journeyman
you a *****

he has witnesses stating that the terms of the agreement were that it was a loan, and she would pay him back when she can

she clearly stated, at this tournament, that she was not paying him back

how can you even have that mindset, or condone it in any way

'ty for monies, i'll pay you back'
-time passes-
'can i get dem monies back?'
'wat monies, no monies here, lololz, prove i hav ur monies'
'oh darn u got me lolz nice troll'
lololol i like your skit.

Tommy_G

Smash Champion
I'll agree to a certain point, as she doesn't technically owe him anything if it's a he said she said affair. But M2K claims there were witnesses, so they would have to attest to what exactly went down. If the majority side with M2K, then I feel it can be reasonable to believe she owes him money. I don't think they would be bias here.

On top of that, I think common sense should be used in the fact that if someone is lending you 150 dollars, it's definitely not a kind gesture unless the person is a rich man. M2K is not rich. 150 dollars is not a dollar to him. I'm sure that's money he could spend somewhere else quite easily. And even if she doesn't want to pay him back, at least make it negotiable to some extent where both parties can be satisfied.

I don't see this ending well, but best of luck.
Uuaa isn't likely to be credible in a court system seeing as he has past relations with Christine.
PBnJ is already known to not be credible with issues in multiple previous tournaments.
Colbol was previously stated to not be involved.
I don't know DJ or jman well enough to pass judgment on them.

If a man is infatuated with a woman enough, he will give her something of high value. Not saying this is the situation at hand, but it's not impossible for someone to give someone else something of value(i.e. a plane ticket). It's also very possible that Christine could have assumed Jason just had an extra ticket from an unknown source. There was a story on the news about someone buying a Wii when they were hot on the market and reselling it to someone who deserved it for $1. Technically, they gave them $249 of assessed value on the item.

My statement still stands. Why would Jason think Christine would agree to paying him back if the reason she didn't want to go was because of the money.

uuaa1

Smash Journeyman
Uuaa isn't likely to be credible in a court system seeing as he has past relations with Christine.
PBnJ is already known to not be credible with issues in multiple previous tournaments.
Colbol was previously stated to not be involved.
I don't know DJ or jman well enough to pass judgment on them.

If a man is infatuated with a woman enough, he will give her something of high value. Not saying this is the situation at hand, but it's not impossible for someone to give someone else something of value(i.e. a plane ticket). It's also very possible that Christine could have assumed Jason just had an extra ticket from an unknown source. There was a story on the news about someone buying a Wii when they were hot on the market and reselling it to someone who deserved it for $1. Technically, they gave them $249 of assessed value on the item.

My statement still stands. Why would Jason think Christine would agree to paying him back if the reason she didn't want to go was because of the money.
I wouldnt want to go to court anyways lol

Kith

Smash Ace
Nice to see that even the mighty M2K is subject to temper tantrums. It's humbling really.

I know Legion, and I'm sure she'll pay back when she can. But even if she had told me she wouldn't, there are much better ways to resolve a conflict than acting like a child.

Tekk001

Smash Apprentice
A king of mews can now be seen crying because he lost the respect of a total random who apparently cannot read.
Shout outs to all the M2K fan boys.

Put simply, she's under no obligation, and he needs to handle it better. In this situation, regardless of what you believe was established, you gotta make it official. Also, there is obv misunderstandings going on. Christine may not see it as lending as TommyG stated and M2K does etc...Christines reactions were so because M2K was being hostile about the situation. At any rate, I think they should both apologize and try again. Put this behind them and not let it ruin future friendships and whatnot.

My 2 cents and im done with this.

Top Bottom