• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

WATO12 - 9/04/10 - Orlando, FL - Feat. M2K - BRACKETS POSTED!

Pi

Smash Hero
fack yea hiro
i need mad sheik practice too
hit me up some time to smash!!!

ANYWAY! this was a fun tourney

M2k fun friendlies with you, you shouldn't quit melee just cause of the shields being so different in each game : P melee will ALWAYS have more hype than brawl.

Knight lets mm some more. I want more money.

Rockcrock I DEMAND ANOTHER TEAMS MONEY MATCH me and apollo could pawn joo nabs.

Harriet the guy ^^^

Apollo YEAH 3RD PLACE IN TEAMS! and I dunno what you were talkin about me carrying the team. I don't even know how to play teams.

Hungry box cool story bro beating me n apollo twice in teams. lets have an even match where you cant use any B moves...... oh and nice tourney

colbol D A M N YOUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

if you misspell my name one more time ima rig the next bracket so i kick you out of winners & losers in the first 2 rounds!!!

Were you actually at this tournament? :laugh:
don't even start that **** lol

Tommy_G

Smash Champion
I still haven't heard facts yet hiroshi.
Christine might just be trying to pay him because because of all of the verbal abuse he's done and all of the help he's gotten from his meatriders.
$150 is not equal to the lives of many people. Get your priorities straight. It wasn't even established that she needed to pay him before you assumed she did something wrong.
With friends like these.....

VSC.D-Torr

Smash Hero
Yeah my post about the money was dumb.

Edited and removed.

Just upset that people who did good at this tourny aren't getting the recognition they deserve

like UberIce, Nasty, Plup, Apollo, etc. for Melee and Xaltis, Ryo, RedHalberd, HRNut, etc. for Brawl.

PB&J

Smash Hero
everything frames said was true..

Jason- you overreacted..screaming at people and calling them names will get you no where

i understand things were misunderstood because i was right there..i was the one who handed her your money after getting your permission first.

ok now u want your money back and i guess thats acceptable..but dont say i wont apologize until u get your money back. would you want someone to talk to your sister or mother like that..no right?

you will get your money.. u are way more well off then most people..stop acting like u needed the money on the spot.

i dont want to hear you call her another name on the boards and having people side with u when they wasnt even there

conclusion- respect women regardless of the situation

and ill give you some of the money since its such an end of the world

legion is mad cool..much love

any other questions jason..call my phone and talk to me..not on aim

Dark Sonic

Smash Hero
It wasn't even established that she needed to pay him before you assumed she did something wrong.
Uh, yes it has.

READ THE ****ING THREAD DUDE.

There were multiple witnesses that have ALREADY attested to this. You said that they'd lose their credibility in a court either because of their reputations or because of their past relations to Christina, but that's really just calling them liars and continuing to argue as if they'd never said anything.

Not to mention that Hiroshi has no reason to be biased against Christina like you've claimed. They are in good standing with each other and He's not close enough to M2K to be blindly taking his side.

+1 Drama

New Diddy

Smash Rookie
This tourny was really fun. So much hype. Mew2King is so good. I don't know how anyone can play smash with one hand but he sure proved it. He's the best. I did see him yell at a girl. That's never a good thing to do.

h1roshi

Smash Hero
Kissimmee, Florida playing melee! (f*** brawl, th
I still haven't heard facts yet hiroshi.

You wanted someone else as a mediator to see if she agreed to pay him back or not, a third person claimed that she did agree to pay him back, "when it was possible for her." what else do you want to know that is relevent to this discussion.

$150 is not equal to the lives of many people.
"this is obviously an extreme situation and i'm NOT implying that legion has done anything as bad as that." enough said, don't misunderstand what I post please.

Get your priorities straight.
What's wrong with them?

It wasn't even established that she needed to pay him before you assumed she did something wrong.
Yes it was, i only stated that I believed she was in the wrong after I got my third party information to confirm what I've been reading. Before I got that third party information, i clearly stated that everything i said was under the assumption that what I've been told/read was true.

"And from what i was hearing from more than one person who was involved, it was an understanding that it was lent money to be repiad, not given. if that is the case, then i dont see why m2k isnt getting his money back."

Again, i stated that only under the circumstances that I read/was told, did I hold my position, if it wasn't true, then my position would be dismissed.

wow, now your taking it to a personal level, to have the audacity to judge my character from this argument, that's ********. I'm being completely fair and only going off of statements that have been made, not by my association to people, because I am not going to be biased at all. And your gonna try to call me out on something like that? Doesnt make sense. Yes, I believe to be a very good friend, because I'm a very FAIR friend, and don't let associations cloud my reasoning or logic.

Jason- you overreacted..screaming at people and calling them names will get you no where

i understand things were misunderstood because i was right there..i was the one who handed her your money after getting your permission first.

ok now u want your money back and i guess thats acceptable..but dont say i wont apologize until u get your money back. would you want someone to talk to your sister or mother like that..no right?

you will get your money.. u are way more well off then most people..stop acting like u needed the money on the spot.

i dont want to hear you call her another name on the boards and having people side with u when they wasnt even there

Very good post pb&j, like i said earlier, there was no reason to call anyone names. And M2K should apologize for calling her names regardless of if she gives him the money or not. Because that's just not respectful. He shouldn't have to wait for her to pay him back to apologize. and its just not about respecting women, you should respect both men and women, regardless of situation.

as a final disclaimer: i don't think less of any person i've spoke about, just stating what I believeto be true. I'm still cool with everyone and after i finish on this thread, I prob wont even remember about this thing anyways. If you play smash, then your a cool peepz in my books.

-misshiroshi

Pengie

Smash Lord
Maaaannn Tommy G is soooooo goood with them strawmans and reading comprehension. Get at the kid's logical fallacies!

san.

1/Sympathy = Divide By Zero
NNID
Sansoldier
3DS FC
4957-2846-2924
Drama and saltiness aside, any videos of the tourney, specifically Ryo?

Tekk001

Smash Apprentice

God bless this guy

uuaa1

Smash Journeyman
Probably waveshining really fast somewhere, K-town
uuaa youre insane
lol. no im not O.O

I guess not.....

Speaking of waiting...... Your Fox is nastee. It could get better though.

My fox is pretty nastee. im just rustee. No Johns towards plup though i was giving it my best.

Speaking of my fox being nastee................................................................

2-DJeff

Smash Master
im really happy to say i never used snake lol............. but with a consequence :(
oh well, something great came out of it anyway :)

i used marth against my first apponent, then all diddy from there
u was going to until i told u i lose to diddys lol

Pluplue

Smash Ace
uuaa you got to be the best that no one ever was. but yeah I know what ya mean =/ I hate having off days in tournaments

Top Bottom